★Can't figure out my affirmation! Please help! on 26/11/2015
★Crave... on 26/11/2015
★Get Your Joy On on 26/11/2015
★Today Ends Better Than Yesterday [4 ways] on 26/11/2015
★How many issues at a time? on 26/11/2015
★Financial Worlds Brighter on 26/11/2015
★Motivation in the present situation on 26/11/2015
★*Sometimes* Telling Yourself the Opposi… on 26/11/2015
★How do I...? on 26/11/2015
★Plan... on 26/11/2015
★The Journey- Prayerful-Process Affirmations on 26/11/2015
★Your Utopia on 26/11/2015
★Things That Make Life Special on 26/11/2015
★Vacation... on 26/11/2015
★Travel... on 26/11/2015
★Shopping... on 26/11/2015
★More effective methods of affirming? on 25/11/2015
★THOUGHT on 25/11/2015
★What is the problem.... on 25/11/2015
★Studying For Something? on 25/11/2015
★I Love Flashcard Looking Visuals! on 25/11/2015
★A Warrior, A God, A Magician and A Lover on 25/11/2015
★Turning The Corner on 25/11/2015
★A Vacation From My Mind on 25/11/2015
★How to use best? on 25/11/2015
★Can the subconscious mind handle two di… on 25/11/2015
★Hello Bmindful!!! on 25/11/2015
★The Money Chant on 25/11/2015
★Why do some affirmations do not work? on 25/11/2015
★Hi, I would like to introduce myself on 24/11/2015