login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Merry Christmas

Hi Everyone,

I just got this card from one of my fellow bloggers and I thought you all might enjoy it as much as I did.

Christmas Angel

May your Holidays be filled with Love and Inspiration

Happy Holidays

Roxanne

Attitude Life Coach, helping others to see the Power of a Positive Attitude with Affirmations and Gratitudes, Learn to be The Creator of Your Life.

Thant is sooooo beautiful.
I watched it in silence (as I cant view with sound when logged on at work!)
And it was still so lovely.

Thank you Roxanne.
Have a great Christmas and God Bless,
Anoushka x

A full and thankful heart..

Merry Christmas to each and every bmidful member and their loved ones. May every year have only love, happiness and all good things.

Blessings,
Mary

Merry christmas wonderful bmindfulers – Happy holidays.
Love you all,
Afi

…what a wonderful world….

I think that most of the sentiments we share here come from giving spirits. Christmas is so hyped that it creates impossible expectations for adults and children alike. I believe that the Holidays for the lucky friends and families of many bmindfulers are joyful and fun. I love being “hooked up” to such a place of free expression, exploration, acceptance and support. Thanks and Happy Holidays to you all! Jan

I thought that you might enjoy some Christmas Light Displays. The first ones 3 parts are from my area. I get to go tonight and see the show woohoo.

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Now for some more really cool shows

Lights

Camera

Roll Hem

This one has great music

Some Soul for You

Don’t Have a House Use Your Car.

Car 1

Van 1

I hope each and everyone of you had a wonderful Christmas and are looking forward to making 2010 the best year we have ever had, Financially, Spiritually and Lovingly Here is to all your Success.

Roxanne

Attitude Life Coach, helping others to see the Power of a Positive Attitude with Affirmations and Gratitudes, Learn to be The Creator of Your Life.

In response to rockswealth’s post:
Thanks Roxy..Your light show was coast to coast(:
Really nice.
——
Here’s Christmas Tree Lane 2007 Fresno
It was raining..a bit.
They’re known for doing it up big too(:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Merry Christmas everyone!

Mel and I are at her parent’s place in Lithgow, it’s raining a lot, but it’s nice and cool. Lithgow is in a valley and is surrounded by beautifully humble Australian mountains, the mist is rolling in, it looks fantastic.

The Sydney to Hobart Yacht race has started and we’re half way through a bottle of wine we got from the rellies. I’m about to hit the books as I have an essay due on the 3rd (formerly due on the 1st, but they’ve been generous and given us all an extension)

I hope everyone is enjoying themselves, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

“How easy it is in our life, to miss what’s being offered.” — Paul Haller

Everyone MERRY CHRISTMAS and HAPPY NEW YEAR :) XXX (((big cuddles))) Hope everyone had a ball of a time with family and friends!!!

Sending much love and thoughts always your way, just sat down from another busy day of celebrations, very tired indeed and all fill to the rim with glorious yummy foods hehe

Kindest regards
Denise xxx000xxx

“Happiness is a perfume you cannot pour on others without getting a few drops on yourself.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

I missed Xmas, so I’m sending out lots of love and good wishes for the New Year – for those celebrating it at this time of year.

May you have all the blessings in your life that you are willing to accept!

I am living in many dimensions at once; the appearance of being trapped in time and space is only an illusion.

You guys simply must watch this one. Feliz Navidad Great version that will make you smile.

All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.
— Gandalf, J.R.R. Tolkien
I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

The promise of the sheer joy and gladness that comes with the dawn of this magnificent new day.

Christmas is not just one day, but everyday, you carry it in your heart.

In response to Smart_Routines_With_Enthusiasm’s post:
Enjoyed …thanks SRWESRWE(:

I Am living a Divine plan

In response to Nancee1953’s post:
spirit filled/heart filled everyday(:

I Am living a Divine plan

A Merry Christ mas to all!!

You are so right Nancee. We carry our Christmas spirit in our hearts and deeds every day. That’s the Bemindful way!

Words are like seeds. When you write them out, they grow into your dreams and spark the imagination of others.

sharing Christmas wishes with you all for love and peace

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content