login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★CREATE AND CELEBRATE ABUNDANCE˚

[liked the title “Positive Energy & the articles below
4 ways to Celebrate Divine Abundance http://www.abundancetapestry.com/
Ways to Shift into Celebration

To shift into celebration, start by asking yourself some discovery questions for increased awareness. to read more

• ~

• ~

articles came from a site entitled
  • ~
    this is an old thread I’d truly like to revise…feel free to view as is
  • ~
  • ~
    Feminists.com

Positive Energy note1: I enjoyed the 2 articles below…have yet to read the book…though 1 review mentioned the exercises are the things they benefited from the most. I will leave it to others to see what they conclude, and I hope to see for myself what the book has to offer……hope someone somewhere prospers from the thread/posts/thoughts also] (smiles)

note2: Below the articles are affirmations from an entirely different site by a client of Keith Garrick.

by Judith Orloff, M.D.
Abundance is the bounty that comes from intuitively embracing your total energy. It always begins with the heart, then extends outward, not vice versa. In my vision, external achievements alone, no matter how grand, can’t penetrate our depths enough to bestow such wholeness. However, as we become wise arbiters of where our energy does and doesn’t go, and when choices from Raisin Bran to who we marry are gut-inspired, abundance does become real. Everything this program has taught will lead you there.

On a massive scale, abundance grows when we realize our collective unity. From an energetic perspective, there’s no arbitrary division between Us and Them. That’s only our small-self’s hallucination, but one that can kill off civilization. Every human being is of one family, a truth I’d bet my life on. Alas we no longer have the luxury to keep debating this. Our Earth, our home, is being plundered. No survival without Her. The fate of our species, of all species, depends on caring for nature’s ecosystems. At a subtle energy level, when wilderness is raped, so are we. When oceans are poisoned, our bodies wail. Causes of physical and emotional suffering are not as pat as they may seem. No coincidence that depression is epidemic and cancer is ravaging so many people dear to us. In our own way, we energetically process the surrounding violence. There’s a metabolism between the exchange of nations, communities, the earth, and our bodies. My final prescription involves doing our part to fight for the abundance of a healthy Earth and its people.

I hold Krishnamurti’s words close: “The heart of man is in his own keeping. To end violence, we must relentlessly keep freeing ourselves from the violence within. Inner strife projected externally becomes world chaos.” Recognizing that the path to peace is not outside us, we must be cognizant of the energies we project, my program’s thesis. Remaining naive to this is irresponsible; so is lip service. Though talk alone can uplift, its power pales next to embodying the change we long for. Practicing what we preach is the imperative of our millennium. It may be hard, we may falter, but so what? There’s no escaping that our energy fields collectively mingle. “Evil doers” never do it alone. Apathy to healing makes us their accomplices.

This prescription for abundance described in my book Positive Energy is that love is a sustainable energy. Always remember that. The mandate is simple. If you’re tired, love. If you’re happy, love. At your final breath, love some more. When it feels utterly impossible—such moments arrive—try to love again later. I promise: you’ll never leave empty handed when the heart is true. There comes a point when we must decide what our endgame is going to be, personally and for the planet. To me, the only one that makes any sense is love. It’s how we have to define ourselves beyond all other criteria. This will ensure abundance.An abundance of energy can keep renewing throughout your life. Part of this entails basking in the brilliance of the energy emanating from all things. In just the right light, with just the right attitude, you’ll be able to see the soles of your shoes sparkle. They do. They will. Let that wonder in. Be dazzled by the energies interwoven throughout the day-to-day. If you can appreciate this, even for brief moments, I’ve succeeded. The present informs the future. So use my prescriptions to make your present bright. A belief in love is unstoppable. You’ll have the courage to do anything.

Let’s make a prayer: As one family, hearts joined, let’s keep saying a prayer for the world: “May our people and planet be healthy. May our people and planet be happy. May suffering be lifted. May we know enduring peace.”

POSITIVE ENERGY FOR WOMEN by Judith Orloff, M.D.
Imagine an unlimited supply of energy at your fingertips. A powerhouse that never wanes. It’s an experience I want you to get used to having. A spiritual practice makes it real in an ingeniously simple way. How? You tap into love, the most irrepressible source of positive energy in the universe. Untainted by guilt, conditions, or fear it’s pure power we can wield as individuals and collectively. Even the biggest baddest demons within or without ultimately shrivel in the face of it. Love is our destination. It is waiting just for you.

Many paths lead to the heart—the antithesis of extremist “spiritual” ideologies based on hate. A wise Sufi teacher once said, “Love is the religion, the universe is the book.” The type of practice is a matter of choice. It can be traditionally religious: church, synagogue, or mosque. Or like me, you may be more private, prefer meditation or communing with nature. (One patient’s Christmas mass is spent at midnight stretched in a God-lit meadow overlooking the Pacific.) For some it may be nameless, the silent place within. Mary Oliver, a poet who’s a beacon for me, sanctifies the details of our humanness. In one poem she writes:

Bless the fingers,
for they are darting as fire…
Bless the eyes
for they are the gifts of the angels,
for they tell the truth.

Guidelines To Discovering Your Own Sense Of Spirit.

1. Questioning is healthy.
Feel free to question everything you’ve ever learned about spirituality, and continue to do so. No one to satisfy but yourself. As I do, sniff out hypocrisy or the inauthentic. If something sounds good, but falls flat, it’s not for you. People can talk until the cows come home about how spiritual they are, but if you can’t feel their heart, all that rhetoric means nothing.

2. Permit yourself the freedom to explore what moves you.
This is not necessarily what your friends and family follow or condone. You may link Spirit with God, Goddess, Allah, the Universe, or the wildness of a wind-blown sea. To begin exploring, get your hands on books from William James’s classic “The Variety of Religious Experience” to the Dalai Lama’s “The Art of Happiness” See what descriptions of spirit intuitively resonate and scrap the rest. A part of you will feel curious, wake up, or affirm “Yes!” If, however, you’re bored, untouched, or offended keep on exploring.

In the same way, gauge your intuitive reactions when trying out different types of services. For instance, I’m consistently stirred by the low-key, non-dressy Jewish High Holiday services at the Los Angeles Zen Center. (I attend these in addition to my Taoist path.) There’s no pretense: we all sit on wobbly white plastic chairs in an outdoor garden. The rabbi is also a Zen roshi—and as it happens, an old college boyfriend! At the Passover dinner, celebrating emancipation from Egyptian slavery, I just melt watching a glowing monk punctuating the traditional “Four Questions” by striking a gong. Why is this night different than other nights? GONG. Why do we eat only Matzoh? GONG. Who’d believe it? We can’t not giggle. And so it goes. We’re a quirky conglomeration, and that suits me fine. Similarly, you’ll find an open-minded environment where you can connect.

3. What a Spiritual Connection Feels Like
Don’t convince yourself of anything. Go for where the energy is. How? You’ll sense this connection in your body, whether it’s slight or an epiphany. Expect to feel warm, comforted, uplifted. Intuitively, it feels like a “coming to,” a clearing. While meditating, I sometimes get shivers, goosebumps, or be moved to tears. Two specific subtle energy centers (chakras) drive this experience. The crown or “halo,” at the top of your head, and the heart in the mid-chest. You might feel a growing heat in these areas, an opening, or sense a cap lifted from the crown. As you experiment with different practices notice: Is something in you stirred? Do you feel more centered? Compassionate? It may be an instantly positive reaction—as Tennessee Williams writes, “Sometimes there is God so quickly.” Whereas other practices may just feel wrong. With some though, you may intuit a vague affinity, so stick with it a few weeks; see if the energy grows. There are also cycles of connection, times when we feel spiritual energy more or less. This is natural. Don’t expect the peak moments to be sustained. Even if you never have one, don’t worry. Bottom line, with a successful practice you’ll feel more energy and love.

4. What a Spiritual Connection Doesn’t Feel Like
There isn’t a mystery to this. Lack of spiritual connection is evidenced either by no energetic response (what I call spiritual flat-lining) or an off-putting one. Your mind—or your mother!—may be trying to convince you of the merits of some path, but nada is happening. A positive energetic bond never needs to be coerced, nor does it make you feel worse about yourself. Guilt, judgment, and condemnation are all man-made—not a byproduct of a compassionate intelligence.

5. Flush Out Your Resistance
Opening to spirituality requires vulnerability, which can make you resistant or afraid, particularly if you’ve been disappointed by this topic. It’s important to articulate resistance and fears so they don’t stonewall your energy. I want my patients to express the whole diatribe to me—an energetic purge that’s necessary to find their own way. Common fears include that spirituality is elitist, dogmatic, repressive, abusive, saccharine, wishful thinking, not scientifically based, confined to conventional religions, or too “fire and brimstone.” Whatever your fear, I honor it, but urge you to not get mired there.

For years, one of my resistances was attaching myself to any spiritual tradition. I feared loosing freedom, perhaps because of being raised by conservative physicians who very much wanted me to conform to the mainstream. I’ll never forget one night as a teenager when my father, furious at me for sneaking off with hippie friends, chased me down our street like madman literally waving a yardstick! (How a yardstick was in his possession at that moment I’ll never know!) Understandably, to this day, I loathe anything that smacks of measuring me.

Be honest with your resistances. List them in your journal, and read them to someone you trust. Get ready to revamp or eliminate dated notions. A common theme for our age seems to be transcending what didn’t click spiritually in childhood, and reinventing a new way that works. Spirituality can make massive energy available if we’re willing to remove obstacles that stunt our liberation.

[♥♫♥✿♥Affirmations of a Happy Woman[♥♫♥✿♥

• ** * Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I am a vibrational being and everything is vibrational.
  • ~
  • ** * Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ When I’m appreciating, (being grateful)I am planning.
  • ~
  • ** * Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I now experience outrageous JOY!
  • ~
  • ** * Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I see beauty, harmony, health, wealth all about me.
  • ~
  • ** * Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I touch wealth, excellence, sweetness.
  • ~
  • ** * Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I taste sweetness, deliciousness, wholeness.
  • ~
  • ** * Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I feel balance, energy, happiness, enthusiasm, passion, triumph.
  • ~
  • ** * Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I smell cleanliness, freshness, sweetness, spiciness.
  • ~
  • ** * Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I hear harmony, melody, beauty, softness, power.
  • ~
  • ** * Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I celebrate others good.
  • ~
  • ** * Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I now release resistance, and consciously allow my connection to “Source”more of the time, being mindful of the connection.
  • ~
  • ** * Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I am the deliberate creator of my own reality.
  • ~
  • ** * Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I ask through my attention, my desiring, feeling it in my being – and oral or written words are unnecessary
  • ~
  • ** * Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I desire this, I adore this, I appreciate this.
  • ~
  • ** * Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I expect the best.
  • ~
  • ** * Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I am happy with what I am and with what I have, while at the same time eager for more
  • ~
  • ** * Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I am on the brink of receiving what is manifesting, feeling eager, optimistic, anticipatory —with no feelings of doubt, impatience, judgment, unworthiness or guilt hindering the receiving of it.
  • ** * Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I feel no guilt that I have plenty, because everyone has the same ability to manifest what I have.
  • ~
  • ** * Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I am a clear channel of healing energy using caring-emotion (energy in motion) as a facilitator
  • ~
  • ** * Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I put my attention on what I desire, totally enjoying it. I put NO attention on what I do not desire.
  • ~
  • ** * Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Worrying is using your imagination to create something you do NOT want.
  • ~
  • ** * Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I practice the Art of Allowing— the art of no longer resisting the Well-Being I deserve, that is natural, that is my legacy, my Source, my very Being
  • ~
  • ** * Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ If I shout “NO” at something, I am also including that in my experience, as there is no exclusion in this attraction-based universe.
  • ~
  • ** * Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I work FOR things, not AGAINST them.
  • ~
  • ** * Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ My focus is the invitation, and I get more of the essence of it.
  • ~
  • ** * Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I get what I put my attention on—good or bad.
  • ~
  • ** * Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ One who is a visionary thrives in all times.
  • ~
  • ** * Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Emotions are vibrational interpreters that help me understand my experience in the moment.—my Emotional Guidance System, for I am a vibrational being in a universe of vibration.
  • ~
  • ** * Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Once I expect something , it will manifest when the vibrational essences of me become the same as that desired.
  • ~
  • ** * Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I pay attention to emotions and allow them to be the feedback. They do not create but they indicate what I am currently attracting.
  • ~
  • ** * Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I strengthen and replenish my connection to good by choosing better feeling thoughts!
  • ~
  • ** * Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I pay attention to the way I feel and deliberately choose thoughts (about everything) that feel good to me when I think them.
  • ~
  • ** * Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I experience no shortage, no lack, no competition for resources. There is only the allowing and disallowing of that which I desire.
  • ~
  • ** * Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Since I want to feel good, I choose a thought that does feel good.
  • ~
  • ** * Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I can have the essence of what I desire.
  • ~
  • ** * Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I remember that appreciation of others and of myself is the closest vibrational match to Source energy.
  • ~
  • ** * Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I find ways to provide value, ways I can serve.
  • ~
  • ** * Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ “Following my bliss” provides the energy needed to serve.
  • ** * Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I never move into “I wish that was me”.
  • ~
  • ** * Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I remember that the thought of scarcity creates greed and war.
  • ** * Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I have all the help I need at phenomenal prices.
  • ~
  • ** * Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I always have plenty of money to use for myself and to share.
  • ** * Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I experience perfect health, strength, flexibility, endurance.
  • ~
LifeManagenentAlliance.com
  • ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ © 2009 Keith Garrick, with regard to added comments
    To google the editable word doc > google -> The Viewpoints And Affirmations Of A Happy Woman
    [while labeled Affirmations Of A Happy Woman…It seems these affirmations are meaningful for all] Thank you Keith Garrick for all of the wonderful things you share on your phenomenal web site
    free of charge for all to use(:
    Viewpoints/Affirmations of a Happy Woman
    GENERAL AFFIRMATIONS1 FOR JOY, HEALTH, WONDERFUL RELATIONSHIPS, WEALTH
    Note: This is being included on the site so that you will have a clearer view and more insight into what works as a viewpoint. From this type of model, you can derive your own version. Note that “affirmations” must be true (at least possible). Individuals use various “symbolic” references that may not seem real to you, so change it to what works for you. This piece was written two years ago and the affirmations with regard to creating things in her life have all come about. Keith Garrick
    [this was written by, and/or with Keith’s client]

CREATE AND CELEBRATE ABUNDANCE

Other threads you may enjoy w/significant overlap [to be continued]
7 Other Definitions of Love

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Celebrate the “God” in you consciously in what you think, say and do. Just like a ripple in the sea and see what comes back to thee.
Let Gratitude by your Attitude.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
In Response to Nancee
Thank you for sharing your thoughts of joy(: It reminded me of this prayer(:

CREATE AND CELEBRATE ABUNDANCE

Other threads you may enjoy w/significant overlap [to be continued]
7 Other Definitions of Love

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Very beautiful thread!

Thank you for putting this together! I enjoyed all of your affirmations!!!

Merry Christmas Bmindful!

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

In response to Kathi’s post:

Thank you Kathi!!! Loving your joy you add to today(: Merry Christmas (and Happy Holidays to Bmindful & the rest of the world)!!

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content