login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Personal Experience From Happiness Mtg

★Success Stories[Bmindful Happiness Meetings]

I have been hearing some wonderful success stories resulting from Bmindful Happiness Meetings(:

I receive emails and find postings on site…and that’s fine of course!!!(: Though, thought I’d create a thread for our successes…This will vitalize our change from monthly to weekly meetings to…establishing why a weekly one became the likely answer(:

Good things have have shown up already in my life from conducting and participating in these meetings(: Hope this becomes a wonderful sharing place for you too(:

I AM THE automatic
reset for knowing
exactly where to
begin & follow thru
to accomplish everything
I need to accomplish.
Thank you.

As you can tell I just changed my alias (again)… I was AppreciatingMoment. I’m now SelfCareJoy
I think I appreciate everything It was time to narrow it down lol

I have some very wonderful things I’m passionate about… And in order to pursue them well.. I need to focus on me in a very specific way. Checking in with myself …is such a high priority… so the appreciation for meaningful areas … come from a prosperous level… with a discerning peace. It might be a temporary alias-name, though the affirming nature of this name…is helpful to me right now and maybe for awhile.

After the last Happiness Meeting, I came to terms with some things I’d like to focus on…. which is a high priority of mine-anyway…

…Though it has been calling out to my spirit lately…differently. Anyway, just wanted to share…in case you wanted to know what I received from our ‘little’ thread-group…It was reinforcing… just what I needed(: So thanks everyone for your participation(:

I AM THE automatic
reset for knowing
exactly where to
begin & follow thru
to accomplish everything
I need to accomplish.
Thank you.

Feel free to respond to this and/or share your own success story(:

I AM THE automatic
reset for knowing
exactly where to
begin & follow thru
to accomplish everything
I need to accomplish.
Thank you.

This meeting helped bring me out of a self inflicted two year comma and a five year absence from the forum. It has energized me to the point where I can’t help myself from taking every opportunity to read all the wonderful posts by both new and experienced participants.

It has been a new awakening for me and all the things that were right in front of my face are suddenly becoming crystal clear, thanks to all of you.

Words are like seeds. When you write them out, they grow into your dreams and spark the imagination of others.

In response to Poppy’s post:
Wonderful! Thank you so much for sharing this Poppy(:

I AM THE automatic
reset for knowing
exactly where to
begin & follow thru
to accomplish everything
I need to accomplish.
Thank you.

Isn’t great to give yourself the freedom to change your mind?
Your use of words is so interesting, I am moved by the visual that I got when I read your words. Very powerful words, and equally powerful visual.
Glad that you took back your freedom and grateful that you are energized, vitalized and joyful!

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

Since the meeting, I have been all over my “map”.

Much has happened, in some cases even though I have not even left my home.

I do have several different and unrelated things going on. Some are great and forward moving, and these take much of my attention: school and career path. However, the other things involve relationships that are important. I’ve had a rift with my sister, and she has put herself and those who love her through a prolonged lawsuit, and she has made choices. She is difficult to deal with, actually she is impossible. Then, there was a recent episode with a neighbor who I confronted about his dog relieving himself in the back concreted gangway, where 10 people have to step through this area every day.
And, last but definitely not least has been my recent job search, which has been very exhilarating… I am in a holding trend, while I wait to hear if I get the job offer, I still need to keep putting myself and my resume out there. I can’t afford to wait on something that may not materialize as quickly as I need it to materialize.

Put it all together, and I hope that you can appreciate why I though that weekly meetings would be valuable. These meetings now take on much more relevance because they are valuable, and it brings back the focus to me (as a group participant. )

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

In response to Kathi’s post:
In response to SelfCareJoy’s post:

To me ….truly evaluating where you are, and sharing your evaluations & intentions within a like minded group…is powerful masterminding… And not only for those sharing…though also for someone somewhere at sometime who is getting your take on it for themselves…looking on.

The change of my name… is not just a whim…It is powerfully affirming my current focus. Today was an awesome day before, during and after work…And the gift of opportunity of giving…and receiving was there with greater ease than I’ve experienced in a long time. My intention for the day (was a prayerful affirmation)…and manifested lovingly and joyfully.

I had a great day…and good stuff I used to get from this site is back for me(: thank you everyone who participates and shares their great energy, their beautiful multi-faceted experiences that…are always here for us.

I AM THE automatic
reset for knowing
exactly where to
begin & follow thru
to accomplish everything
I need to accomplish.
Thank you.

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content