login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Manifesting-ForOurDays At Work&Beyond

In early Bmindful, I loved threads which affirmed great days at work. They were Always wonderfully powerful.

related threads coming soon

Each time I’ve been writing them lately (more specifically for my work day) the manifestations have come even more apparent of co-creation…& still quickly and beautifully…I could feel myself co-creating.

It’s been said many (for these recent times) …feel their manifesting occurring even better….& more quickly… (when I locate some I’ve written, that were ‘perfect’ for me in recent past…I may add here too(:

Anyone like to join me for a new thread with this …I’ll be here nevertheless(: Join me some time, I’d love to feel our wealth here(:

I Am living a Divine plan

the entire universe is rigged

• ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    The Wonderful things that reinforces our mindful intention is often inspired here on bmindful. 4 Aspects of Energy by Nathalie Campeau, MD
  • ►•Spiritual energy gives us wings when we know and passionately express our life’s purpose.
  • ►•Intellectual energy is enhanced when continuous learning and constant creating nourish us intellectually, and when we take charge of our thinking and decision-making.
  • ►•Physical energy peaks when we give our body what it needs to function optimally
  • ►•Emotional energy is optimized when our relationships to others and ourselves are harmonious

Today I intend to enjoy my day, learn something wonderful, and create the day my spirit will appreciate for today & days to come(:

report after affirmation ….satisfied affirming criteria(:
    new day….

All is better than I could’ve planned alone. It is all so. Amen Thank you God [Creator, Source], and thank You for allowing me to co-create this day with ease… in magnificent joy-filled productive ways(:

November 8,2015

Yesterday, I had a long full day…

• ~
    ….while looking back…and moments throughout the day,I was wonderfully amazed at the surprises of joy throughout the day. Intentions are vital…Being and experiencing the results are awesome.
  • ~
    Loving the joy that shines through each day…in more and more ways. It makes a day feel so new…a statement I made yesterday…and yes it is so:
  • ~
    Today’s awesome intention:
    As I easily prepare for my morning, I anticipate the perfect day. I appreciate the uncertainty…. my joyful day….which continues to give me that connection… brings smiles to myself and others. It is a perfect day, and I see it, feel it, and it is already created as so. I accept this with my whole being All is phenomenal It is all so.
    Thank you Creator of this awesome Universe

Thank You Universe for allowing me to be the co-creator of my life and all of my experiences. Amen.

• ~
    11-27-15

As I prepare for my work day ahead…
I feel the shift…that has been so apparent lately…a wonderful shift.

• ~
    I am grateful that turning things over to God so completely …results
    in not only feeling the difference…. of when I haven’t felt the need for this letting-go this completely… [as comparing this experience to when it didn’t feel I needed to actively do this]
  • ~

• ~ I am grateful and appreciative knowing THIS is what it takes to provide the smooth sailing flow…and I am grateful and appreciative to have experienced these moments that are my teachers…solidifying this understanding …so life is not just about faith…though ever increasing levels of trust.
  • ~
Thank you thank you thank YOU for these places of peace…that You so lovingly know where and when to install. Thank You for allowing me to be a co-creator of all of my experiences…and nudge me ever so Powerfully and Gently to get out of my own way to receive the Good that is always there. It is evident that All Good is here…that this is so. I Am trusting,thank You. All is well. Amen.
  • ~

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Today I ask my Spark to be shining brightly and brighten the lives of everyone I meet at work.

Words are like seeds. When you write them out, they grow into your dreams and spark the imagination of others.

11-29-15
In response to Poppy’s post:
Thanks Poppy…I will utilize that one too today(: Thank you for sharing your Spark here(:

Today, I am going to focus on recharging my Spark using three aspects of energy, spiritual, physical, and emotional. And so it is!

Words are like seeds. When you write them out, they grow into your dreams and spark the imagination of others.

12/18/2015

As I prepare for my work day ahead… I focus well on my wonderful well rounded self care…

And while I’m doing an efficient job with every individual I interact with/serve …I do so with heart/spirit filled love…

I continue to have a wonderful self-care focus…I Am a multi-tasker with intention and roles I serve(: Thank you God for creating what I need/desire to do and be ‘what it takes’ beautifully perfectly joyfully. And it All So. Amen.

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content