login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Bmindful Forum TableOf Contents★

***Thread in process in a big way(:***
2015 Table Of Contents In Process
***We are a sharing community!(:*** AppreciatingMoment˚ (:

This table is in transition [heavy reconstruction] , as the site is…though for ease with threads, save your favorites to “ ***YOUR FAVORITES***

• ~

***This Table of Contents was originally created in 2009, and revisions are under way***
In 2009 SRWE, at that time MadCookieMan… created a wonderful table of contents after mine (AppreciatingMoment˚) contained good effort…though none of his(SRWE/MCM/Jeff’s) finesse(:

• ~
      We created subjects and attempted to create a way to find threads with ease since the 3 categories, while helpful were a bit broad. As time when on-site grew, and categories were ignored and or misused. We are on our way to category-land with the help of members who’ve given excellent examples.

Robert suggested a list of categories Kathi, SRWE and others have been suggesting sub-categories….and we (thanks to Robert’s many threads, we have a wonderful start wonderfully-based bunch of Law Of Attraction/Manifesting -★ Threads★….

Thank you Robert(!!! Thank You Everyone for being yourselves and assisting where you desire.

After all threads have found a home on this contents page, category pages will begin, and be linked here as a primary page.

• ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      category/linking them together for ease.(:

This table of contents will be utilized until and after our new categories are formed(: Thanks SRWE and thanks Community(:

***Like all of us….this too is a work in progress*** (: Appreciating˚

For now [in process currently] :

Categories & Cross Referencing In Process(:

We are a sharing community.

We are in a transition period…We have new things in place, and new wonderful things coming….

• ~

★★★Law Of Attraction -Manifesting ***ETC*** (:

This is the directory that will soon be utilized for threads related Law Of Attraction -Manifesting For now… many categories will be listed(:
————————————————————————————————

Guidelines for posting in this thread.
(1) Please be familiar with how to create a link before posting here.
[ ***and please be advised…since the table of contents is in process…what you add may be moved to its appropriate section…and please suggest the section you’d like the thread you post to be listed under*** AppreciatingMoment˚]
(2) Please do not post “comments” here. Links only, please.
(3) Please post only direct links to threads directly on the b-mindful site. Please don’t put links to other websites here.
(4) Please post only links to Law Of Attraction/Manifesting related threads on this thread.

• ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      [thanks Kathi and Robert for ideas]
      Ideas for sub-categories:

***Major Heading*** ***Law Of Attraction -Manifesting***

***Major Heading:*** Affirmations/Intentions
Subcategory Ideas:

• ~

***Major Heading***

• ~

***Major Heading***

• ~

***Major Heading***

• ~

**Major Heading***

• ~

***Major Heading***
Sharing Music

• ~
    • ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

***in case others may be looking for some popular threads*** … here is something that may assist while in transition w/threads & for when the table of contents pages are complete…and maybe… something you’d like to utilize after categories are in place(:

***Wish all members well! And we thank all members for all of their participation Always! We learn something from everyone…everyone always!*** gratitude for everyone!

• ~
    feel free to view as is…thread in process(:

All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.
— Gandalf, J.R.R. Tolkien
I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

We are in a transition period…We have new things in place, and new wonderful things coming….

• ~

Important Note: All of these categories will soon have their own page

This Table of Contents was originally created in 2009, and revisions are under way

Law Of Attraction -Manifesting

long way to go …attempting to get back to this table of contents which was created so long ago and replacing it with new categories and our new threads!

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

saved for organizing

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Abe Video Threads

Healthful/Uplifting -non-categorized yet

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

***Affirmation Threads***

• ** * ***Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ*** The Snowball Effect a personal affirmation event/story of Lee Nutter’s [written by Lee Nutter in 2005 when site began] wonderful example of how he saw affirmations working in his own life! ]
    • ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    • ** * ***Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ*** Affirmations For The Pessimist contributed by MamaMoonlight in 2010
    • ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    • ** * ***Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ*** Process Affirmations Q&A from the many individuals who asked Lee questions. This one is geared to process affirmations[ by Lee Nutter in July of 2007 when site moved to this location]
    • ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

• ** * ***Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ*** ★Daily Affirmations [contributed by Robert aka Mara ] One of the best sharing threads currently utilized on Bmindful…and of course significant to a site like ours!(: ]
  • ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

***Intentions/Affirmations/Growth-Tools/Sharing***

• ** * ***Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ*** ***Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ*** ***Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ*** back to intro post

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Personal Development Productivity Threads

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Relationship Threads

Relationship Archive-Threads

Uncategorized Archives

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Health Threads

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Spirituality, Unconditional Love

Religion

I’m enjoying being home and happy… and enjoying the threads that surface during this time of year(:

threads which focused on the lovely celebrations (which were revisited during the holidays and fit in so well) Christmas-Day/Holidays During December/January

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

• ~

Important Note: All of these categories will soon have their own page

This Table of Contents was originally created in 2009, and revisions are under way
2015 Most Popular Sharing Threads

• ** * ★Ok Everyone Give Me Just One Word [ contributed by Kathi ] One of the best sharing threads currently utilized on Bmindful…and of course significant to a site like ours!(: ]
  • ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  • ** * ★3 Things You’re Grateful For Today [contributed by Robert aka Mara ] One of the best sharing threads currently utilized on Bmindful…and of course significant to a site like ours!(: ]
  • ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  • ** * ★Daily Affirmations [contributed by Robert aka Mara ] One of the best sharing threads currently utilized on Bmindful…and of course significant to a site like ours!(: ]
  • ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  • ** * ★The Things I Love [contributed by Robert aka Mara ] One of the best sharing threads currently utilized on Bmindful…and of course significant to a site like ours!(: ]
  • ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  • ** * ★Today I Intend [contributed by Robert aka Mara ] One of the best sharing threads currently utilized on Bmindful…and of course significant to a site like ours!(: ]
  • ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  • ** * ★Let’s Share Quotes [contributed by Robert aka Mara ] One of the best sharing threads currently utilized on Bmindful…and of course significant to a site like ours!(: ]
  • ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  • ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Potentially Wonderful Sharing Threads

Bmindful News
Next Bmindful Happiness Meeting

Temporary Categories & Cross Referencing In Process ….

intro post

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content