login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Make It Inevitable

I think I found this little tip in The Four Hour Work Week

It assumes you’ve got a well defined goal decided (and preferably written down) before hand. It’s a simple question that really makes you think and consider options you mightn’t have otherwise happened upon. The question is:

How do I make it inevitable?

It being your goal, of course. How do you make your goal inevitable? Just bound to happen?

What an incredibly simple, yet amazingly profound and powerful concept. It’s a question I’ve been asking myself ever since I heard this little tip, and I’ve already come up with some interesting (and hopefully effective) answers!

How can you make your goal(s) inevitable?

“How easy it is in our life, to miss what’s being offered.” — Paul Haller

This is so true. Lots of people fail at achieving their goals because they don’t put enough steps in place to really make it happen. A quick fix idea will never work. most goals take persistence and hard work, but the challenge IS rewarding, and like you said, if the goal becomes inevitable part way through the process than all the hard work is done!

To make it inevitable, I put a lot of thought into it.

I tend to do a lot of thinking. I do or act only when I am sure – when it feels right.

In my work. There is more planning than doing. Doing is fast. Planning takes time.

Focus

Freya: that definitely works for me. I spend a lot of time planning, drawing, writing down ideas, building order lists (what first, what next etc)

It’s takes time but saves you having to do things twice, helps you stay focused and ensures execution is always as smooth as it possibly can be.

“How easy it is in our life, to miss what’s being offered.” — Paul Haller

Planning if often the hardest step. when you have more than one goal it gets even harder as one plan may seem to contradict another and things start to get tangled and confusing leading to you feeling less motivated for the initial goal.
you need great strength to make something inevitable.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content