login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★AppreciatingSelf[caring-routines]

intention -> Appreciating Self


staying in contact with your inner child(:

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

some sources for affirmations, when known will be listed here: [] Douglas Bloch [] Russell Small

related threads in process(:

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I APPRECIATE MY LIFE BY ENJOYING IT

I treat my body like royalty.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I am becoming my friend

In response to flowergirl’s post:
love that! Thanks for sharing!!(:

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content