login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Financial Visualizations and Affirmations

Let’s use this thread-space to create lots of income for ourselves easily and wonderfully(:

What do you see in your minds eye when you think of cash flow? I think abundance is the way to go. If you agree, let’s affirm our wealth and prosperity on this thread for our greatest Good (:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
older thread brought to the surface…links broken…
will add new ones(:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~a1b4d9817a216fcdf71ed976ec029f24--loa-affirmations.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I release all resistance to attracting money. I am worthy of a positive cash flow!

I am living in many dimensions at once; the appearance of being trapped in time and space is only an illusion.

I am always financially stable, as money comes to me in expected and unexpected ways.
I release any fear of success or money…..
I am now open to recieve the abundance this universe has…and I am grateful for being looked after by this divine force of energy.

I affirm my wealth and abundance and am grateful for the riches that are now freely accessible to me….

I have plenty to give and I love to share….

A full and thankful heart..

A visualisation that I read on a book by Catherin Ponder (spelling?) and adapted for a while: Everytime you pay something, visialize the same note (maybe even one with more 0s) going into your bank account or into your wallet.

…what a wonderful world….

I am financially free.
I gratefully accept all the wealth and abundance the universe flows into my life everyday.
I’m a winner. I win frequently. I win huge sums of money.
Money and riches come to me in many ways.

-Resources flow to me whenever I need them; I am well supported by the universe. (Got from a podcast)
-Wellbeing abounds
-Money comes to me easily and effortlessly—It’s all happening now!

Just want to share, since working my abundance affirmations and truly believing in the power of the law of attraction, I have since had a business opportunity come my way….I will trust divine guidance before diving in and I trust the right decisions will come to me.
Its amazing how persistence can really ‘draw opportunities towards me’ – one of my affirmations!!
Wishing you all Love, light and trust in the universe…
Anoushka ;o)

A full and thankful heart..

I join with other bmindful members in bringing the universal power and love we share to this thread regularly. I affirm that I receive treasures and abundance daily. I always have more than enough and freely share with others. I rejoice and give thanks for the happiness and riches we all share.

I think that Lees’ video should be here: Positive Affirmations for Wealth

Today, I thank you Universe for all the wealth which flows to me to fulfill the dreams which were instilled when you chose my path.
I am financially free!

I am financially free. Abundance and prosperity come to me in many ways. I always have more than enough to share of my riches and of myself.

I borrowed all of your affirmations from above, and put them on the fresh eyes affirmations thread.

This is what I said from your affirmations:
My earliers affirmation have come to fruition. I never have written anything in fresh eyes thread re:money.I’m going to try something different this time since my written affirmations have been so successful.
I’m grabbing the affirmations from this financial thread(:

I release all resistance to attracting money. I am worthy of a positive cash flow! I am always financially stable, as money comes to me in expected and unexpected ways. I release any fear of success or money…..
I am now open to recieve the abundance this universe has…and I am grateful for being looked after by this divine force of energy.
I affirm my wealth and abundance and am grateful for the riches that are now freely accessible to me….I have plenty to give and I love to share….
When I pay something, I visualize the same note (only larger) going into my bank account and wallet.I am financially wealthy and spiritually wealthy.I gratefully accept all the wealth and abundance the universe flows into my life everyday.
I’m a winner. I win frequently. I win huge sums of money.
Money and riches come to me in many ways.-Resources flow to me whenever I need them; I am well supported by the universe. -Wellbeing abounds
Money comes to me easily and effortlessly-It’s all happening now!

I affirm that I receive treasures and abundance daily. I always have more than enough and freely share with others. I rejoice and give thanks for the happiness and riches we all share.
Today, I thank God, for all the wealth which flows to me to fulfill all of my dreams. I am financially free! Abundance and prosperity come to me in many ways. I always have more than enough to share of my riches and of myself. I do believe I am rich$$$ And this is all so!

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I choose working a good job in a nice nice place and with people and make good money…All collegues respect me and see how worthy I am and I am a good worker and I deserve my salary…
I love working,I can do the best of me.And everthing is with me.

^Wow Laurie! I’ve got the warm, wealthy fuzzies!
I am financially free. I’m awash in riches from the universe and so grateful for the abundance I am now open to receive. I deserve this good life and share as the universe leads me.

I sow positive energy and I reap abundance. (An affirmation of Carries’) I am financially free. I bring success to all my endeavors and am richly rewarded. I’m a winner and gratefully accept all the wealth and riches which naturally come to me.

I am financially free. I am open to accepting all of the riches and abundance the universe regularly sends my way. At this perfect time when the universes’ plan blesses me with enormous wealth I gratefully accept the responsibility and pay back before all else. I am warmed within when I see the bounty I receive each day.

I have many dimensions and many things to be grateful for. I see more of us affirming wealth together. I am open to and graciously accept all of the wealth and happiness the universe is channeling into my life. I help in small ways and large as I share the abundance I receive. I am a star giving my light to this constellation and need help comprehending how rich I really am.

I am financially free! I cannot wait to begin planning and list making to ensure that we handle our wealth responsibly and for the most benefit of all. I gratefully accept all of the abundance and riches which the universe sends into my life.

As someone who came through a huge financial hardship, my advice to you all is YOU HAVE TO BELIEVE WEALTH TO BE TRUE FOR YOU!! Equally as important, you have to release the FEAR of lack or poverty. As long as you hang on to the fear, the good cannot (or will not) come through. It is important to have fun with it (as I see you are in your affirmations) and let the joy come through.

I believe in you all and I see all good coming your way!! Peace!

I am living in many dimensions at once; the appearance of being trapped in time and space is only an illusion.

I regularly give thanks for the life I have while I anticipate the bounty to come. I am financially free.

This is my vibrational beacon to the universe whose generosity is boundless. I am so grateful for the gifts which come to me daily. I am financially free.

I always have enough money for everything I want and need

enjoy life!

liked that

I always have enough money for everything I want and need
wow…

Wondering what affirmation can I SAY to someone when they ask me for money. There are times when I am unable to give it them because I havent got money on hand or I wish not to give them any for personal reasons?

I am having trouble finding the right words to say to them, if I say this I dont have the money to give you or I cant afford to give you any I feel uncomfortable about it as the word DONT and CANT is a negitive and I feel it is blocking the flow of more wealth coming through to me.

Very much looking forward to your replies.

Sending much love and thoughts
Dee xx00xx

“Happiness is a perfume you cannot pour on others without getting a few drops on yourself.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

In response to Pure Essence’s post:

Dee,

How about saying to yourself “I choose to spend my money elsewhere” or “I choose to save this money” That is what I say to my son when I don’t want to buy him the latest toy :)

To others say, “Can I pay you on …insert date…?” (You don’t have to justify why either personal or you don’t have money, just ask they can say yes or no).

Freya

Focus

In response to freygan’s post:

I do love what you have a said Freya! Thankyou so much, I feel at ease now. :-)

Kindest regards
Dee

“Happiness is a perfume you cannot pour on others without getting a few drops on yourself.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

What about: “I am handling my challenges now. I would love to help you brainstorm about some other way solve the situation.” I feel for you. It’s an awkward situation. Jan

In response to jancydat’s post:

I do love your one too Jan, thankyou for so much :-)

Wow! Thank you Universe, for I always have more than I need! I am financially free. I am now free to make a positive difference whereever you lead me.

I let go of the energy I waste on fear of financial issues. I exchange that wasted energy for staying focused and careful in doing all of the footwork I need to do to upgrade my financial circumstances to the perfect result.

The call I make Tuesday will assure me that the Good is happening as it needs to. Until then, I hand all of my areas of security to awesome God, who is my co-creator in all of my dealings. I thank God in advance for all areas of my finances to be greater and more perfect than I could’ve planned myself. Amen

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In response to laurie’s post:

Beautifully said Laurie! Totally in awe!

My family and I are going through a financial crisis at the moment so I will keep comming back here to read everyones affirmations on wealth and my own ofcourse.

Thank you Laurie for creating this thread at a much needed time. :)

enjoy life!

I am worthy to share in the unfathomable abundance of my universe. I love each day of the life I have been directed to lead. The doubts, questions and challenges are gifts in that they remind me that I’m alive, that I have people in my life who matter and that it’s okay not to have all the answers on this expedition of awareness. I am open to and gratefully accept the great abundance which comes to me everyday. I’m financially free.:)

I am financially free. I am the targeted by my universe to receive abundance and wealth daily. I openly and gratefully accept all the gifts, talents and blessings I receive. I am so grateful that I want for nothing yet know that more comes everyday as I remain focused and faithful.

You have some wonderful affirmations!

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

My finances now reflect the positive thoughts I have.

We all live under the same sky, but we don’t all have the same horizon.

Thanks for your nice comment Laurie. Ya gotta feel to make it real, right?

(smiles)-> absolutely(:

Ya know lately Jancydat, the things I’ve been working on financially are picking up a little in unexpected ways. Hmm..sounds like one of my affirmations (:

I’m truly grateful for all the funds that come my way->big and small.
Though, I’m believing, I have to keep up w/the footwork, and have more belief and feeling about possibilities in this area. And then little has a chance of being more abundant. What do you think?

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Laurie ~

Firm, unwavering faith is key. You are so right to be grateful for all that comes your way – even if it is only a coin on the ground… When you get the impulse to act, then ACT!!! It is a personal message for you. I believe that you are a very intuitive person and you know what to do. Just don’t let unnecessary fear and worry get in your way.

I believe in you!!!

I believe that as we live each day in gratitude and with positive vibrations we radiate that energy and good things, good situations and good people are more drawn to us. This puts us in the position to openly and freely attain the abundant gifts from the universe. As simple as it sounds, we know the subtle and mysterious ways we are led and have not chosen can have positive results. So, believe all your affirmations whether you think they’re trivial or grandiose.:) Ramblin’ Jan

In response to meditatingmama’s post:
Thank you both for the encouragement! I can tell this is is a time, it really helps (right a long w/my affirmations and footwork [smiles])

So again thanks Mary and Jan much!! (group hug)

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Hi everyone! I am attracting wealth into my life. Firstly, I had to let go of the negative self-talk and beliefs about money that I was raised on.

I am replacing them with new affirmations and beliefs. What helps me is incorporating my desire (and I believe, obligation) to share prosperity, in my affirmations.

Such as, “I share my wealth freely, there is enough to go around!”

“God has blessed me with so much abundance that I am able to joyously spread it to those in need!”

“I am so grateful to have so much money to live an amazing life full of personal prosperity and of giving!”

I love what meditatingmama had to say about being grateful for everything, even for a coin on the ground. I am doing this, and I love finding and blessing and being grateful for any abundance. For example, someone sent me some “junk” mail the other day, and inside was a free credit-card sized at-a-glance- calendar. I was thrilled, as I have often thought that would come in handy — some people may have poo-pooed the whole thing as junk mail but I blessed the abundance of God sending me a FREE wallet calendar. Stuff like that.

Love the site!

I am financially free! I thank the universe for the abundance already existing in my reality on this gorgeous day. I know that all is well, I am safe and I do deserve the wealth and enrichment coming to me now and everyday.

In response to sculptyourlife’s post:

SculptYourLife~ I can sense you are going to be very good at attracting abundance. Your attitude is really awesome. It seems to me that you are probably already attracting a lot “surprises” that you didn’t even know you were going to love!! You Rock!! :)

Thanks!!

There is so much abundance all around. Nature has abundant resources, man has abundant love, There is no dearth of gifts from God…..
What is not abundant is our attitude of recognition- when we have something we ask for the next desire to be fulfilled and , and, and …..its a continuous demand.
Lets give some respite to the Almighty by not asking, but by being grateful. He knows amply well what we need and what we want, He will do it for us.
I am extremly blessed to be part of bmindful where we are constantly reminding each other of this and that.
I feel full and abundant in everyway. God has given me and is continously sending my way all that I need and can make good use of for achieving my goals and helping all those who need me.
I am forever receiving HIS special blessings in everyway.

We all live under the same sky, but we don’t all have the same horizon.

In response to meditatingmama’s post:

Thank you for that advice.

I release the fear of bills and bank payments. I am thankful for all the wealth that comes in through my business. I am happy for all the people who come in my restaurant and the huge sales I get everyday! I am happy to be able to provide for my staff and for my family. My family and staff are happily rich. Money comes to me easily and effortlessly. All is good in my world.

In response to freygan’s post: Thanks for that tip. I’ll catch myself before justifying why i’m delaying payment.

I am easily and happily able to cover my bills. People love doing business with me. My business is thriving. My restaurant is always full with happy customers. I always exceed my target sales.

Business is always good. Customers love eating in my restaurant. My staff get huge tips and are so happy to work with me. My food is excellent and customers keep coming back. Today, we have 40,000 Pesos Sales! Thank you Universe for blessing me with abundance.

Business is always good. Customers love eating in my restaurant. My staff get huge tips and are so happy to work with me. My food is excellent and customers keep coming back. Today, we have 40,000 Pesos Sales! Thank you Universe for blessing me with abundance.

I am worthy of abundance and prosperity. It’s okay to be friends with money. Money is my best friend, its a means to provide my family and staff with all the comforts of life. Everyone around me lives in prosperity.

I am financially free. I am worthy of abundance and prosperity. My faith and gratitude light the passage through which the universe delivers joy and abundance to me.

I am ready for financial prosperity. I give myself permission to have enough money, and more than enough, and love sharing my wealth with others.

Wealth is what was what my mom wanted always wanted for me.

I only wanted to be happy in other ways.

Today I want what she wanted for me now and I see myself easily “rolling in the dough”.

I accept that I can have other meaningful areas of my life continue to grow in meaning, and be where I want them geting better, better and better

and

I can be rolling in dough too (lots of money)

This wealth is happening in ways I would appreciate, expected and unexpected.

I thank God for my new found wealth coming straight for me now. Amen.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Just finished reading the delightful story ‘Tears of the Giraffe’ by Alexander McCall Smith. At the end of the book the main character, Precious Ramotswe of the No. 1 Ladies Detective Agency in Botswana, prepares her accounts for the end of the financial year, she finds that “she had not made a lot of money, but she had not made a loss, and she had been happy and entertained. That counted for infinitely more than a vigorously healthy balance sheet. In fact, she thought, annual accounts should include an item specifically headed Happiness, alongside expenses and receipts and the like. That figure in her accounts would be a very large one, she thought”.

Don’t forget to include Happiness in your Balance Sheet :)

“Even if you’re on the right track – you’ll get run over if you just sit there” Will Rogers

I wanted to share a prayer my mother gave me a long time ago, that her minister Margaret M Mohit wrote for “unexpected income” it is a prayer treatment and you should repeat it twice a day. I keep mine in the restroom where I know I will have to sit eventually.

Prayer Treatment For Unexpected Income

I believe God is the source of all supply, and money is God in action, and should be used for good.

I believe my good is now freely flowing to me so bountifully, I cannot use it all, and I have an abundance to spare and to share, today and always.

I am expecting “Unexpected Income!”

I believe that I am worthy and deserving of this good.

All channels of financial supply are not open to me and I am richly, bountifully and beautifully prospered in every good way.

I believe true prosperity includes the demonstration of Right Living Conditions, Right Activity and Right Kinds of Happiness.

This word which I speak in Faith, Believing, now activated the Law of Increased Universal Good for Me, and I am open to receive my Good.

I surrender my little will into the “Will O God” and allow the highest and best outpouring of my good to come to me.

I am grateful in Advance! I Bless all the good I now have, and I Bless the increase.

I freely give of myself, my money, my time and my talent. I know that giving to others from my Heart keeps the channel of Good Open for Me.

This is so Now, I am Grateful. Thank You, Father!

for best results use the prayer treatment twice a day for thirty days.

Author Margaret M Mohit, Minister Unity Community Church 22911 Mill Creek Laguna Hills, CA 714-472-9230

Attitude Life Coach, helping others to see the Power of a Positive Attitude with Affirmations and Gratitudes, Learn to be The Creator of Your Life.

Today, being 01/11/10 is special. I’m feeling it’s a good time to revisit the vibrations created in this thread. I am financially free. I’m a winner. I am so grateful for the many blessings I have received, both large and small since I started using affirmations. I look forward earnestly, eagerly and anxiously for all the universe has in store for me in the coming year. Grateful, Jan

i have enjoyed reading this thread as financial freedom seems to elude me… altho i must say, my ice cream shoppe is stll open and the mortgage gets paid each month…. there might be some fear involved… i need to ponder that… thanks everyone…. kathy

Coachhouse~ The trick is BELIEVING with all you can – that you are worth more. Ask to SEE amd UNDERSTAND the signs and the synchronicities that come your way – and ACT!! Don’t worry if it isn’t the way you thought it would come. Soemtimes the universe starts throwing things at us and we are blind to them or because they weren’t what we expected, we don’t act on them. Be open! Maybe it isn’t your Ice Cream shoppe, maybe it is something else… you never know!! BTW, I think an ice cream shop is an awesome way to make a living… selling love… how cool is that????

I always receive what i desire and what i deserve from someone above all of us

thank you all for your positvity ,reading this thread i realise i need a spring clean of my thoughts and words – too often im thinking i’m broke ,i cant pay bills on time ,i cant afford healthier food ,its a struggle – and this is what im attracting isnt it .Wow big light bulb moment .

Jancydat, please explain “affirmation of carries”

thank you meditatingmama…. I have lately felt like maybe there is something more than ice cream and then the fear really comes…. but in saying that I also need to say that I will try your advice… cuz I know from experience that God works in mysterious ways so I do need to be more open to what the universe has to offer…. thanks again

one thing I have learned and it has had a freeing effect on me is to pay my bills with love…. don’t pay them reluctantly…. have an attitude of gratitude that the money is available… I also have a goal of being one of the top givers in my church…. not because I want acclimations but cuz so many of our congregation don’t have it and the church needs it and since I do understand that the more I give the more I get I have chosen to up my anty til I reach the goal I have set for myself and I hope to do this by the end of the year…. so far we haven’t missed the extra money we are giving away….

“I sow positive energy and I reap abundance” is an affirmation which a member named Carrie offered and I really like it.
You are such a loving spirit and your gratitude is showing:) I have been listening to Dr. Wayne Dyer lately (on Hay House Radio) and he speaks of doing affirmations from a place of love, acceptance & gratitude for where we are now and what we have now rather than a place of lack & need. I think this invokes our faith even more.
I am financially secure. I am already worthy of the universes’ magnificent abundance from which I benefit today and all of my days. Jan

Yes Jancydat….. that is what I am trying to do….. and then a few days ago it hit me that if we had an off day at the shoppe I wasn’t always grateful…. and that I need to be grateful for even the smallest amount we make…. I want to do some meditating on just being grateful so that it becomes a natural part of me and not something I have to “think” about being…. K

I do have to remind myself everyday. I find though that the very process of thinking about the things I am grateful for is like a tonic for my spirit and feeling of well being. I would like to get into meditation but I am rather hit & miss with it. Jan

I love and accept the wonderful energy of Money!

Money is as abundant and necessary as air.

My vibrations are in sync with the energy of abundance.

Roxanne

Attitude Life Coach, helping others to see the Power of a Positive Attitude with Affirmations and Gratitudes, Learn to be The Creator of Your Life.

Hi Jancydat…. I find that my gratefulness catapults me forward towards my dreams…. I try to be grateful for everything…. including those other drivers that sometimes drive me crazy…. just as I am ready to explode with an explitive I remember that one of my main goals is to be grateful…. and I immediately calm down and find joy in that moment….

Money is simply energy. Attracting it is as easy as just knowing you are completely safe and all your needs are taken care of. Take baby steps, be genuinely grateful, and move forward. Suddenly, you cannot remember ever experiencing a feeling of lack. Oh, and don’t forget to “pay it forward”. I cannot believe how the universe loves generosity.

I thank God and the Universe that my efforts to live an authentic life of service are being well compensated financially! I have more than enough to live on, to build for the future, and to create more good for others!

I am thankful to finally be debt free, and that my family is finally happy with who I am and what I do. I accept all these things into my life now.

Abundance is a natural state of my being. Any evidence opposed to this fact is simply not true.

GOD IS GOOD ALONE

I am blessed and totally grateful. I have all the money and channels for service and wealth that I desire and need.

Positive Affirmations and Audio Stories

Affirmations,Audio Stories and handcrafted Inspirational Gifts

“It’s not who you are that holds you back, it’s who think you’re not.”

Love the sharing on this thread!

Wonderful energy!

Great thoughts!

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In response to rockswealth's post:

thank you , that is wonderful.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content