login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Beliefs [Fresh Eyes]

• ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    [2009 thread]
  • ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  • This thread and page 2 are old (2009) and would love to revise…Or maybe you can assist in the revision here…by adding some affirmative thoughts/prayers of your own(

:

• ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Today is a new day, a new moment. Affirm how you see the rest of your day or evening to be. This is working for me! Hope it is a routine you’d like to join me with! I would like to ‘invite’ you to go here routinely with me affirming ourselves and others in a perfect outlook in the best of best possible experience.

You now have a collection of affirmations, and more of an idea how you envision how you’d like things to be for yourself. Whether you have actively been working on some goal or frog, or maybe, just want a serene day with less obstacles;see it with fresh eyes, and say it(with optimism and complete faith) here.

The focus on this site is affirmations;affirming how you’d like it for you. So, w/fresh eyes envision your day or evening ahead and affirm (in positive, present tense your greatest moment now happening in the present moment ,(or in process); for today or the rest of your evening.

If you need a little music to get you motivated, click on my signature song entitled:
Everything is Coming Our Way

Join me on this thread ,and lets affirm together how wonderful life is!

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

For tonight, I sleep, with the most beautiful sleep I’ve ever experienced. My dreams are delightful, in vivid color, an oulet for me to learn about my direction and I recall them exactly when I wake. When I wake, I’m fully rested and refreshed for a day at work; so good, that it feels better than if I had handwritten each moment myself. I fall asleep easily and perfectly. I know I am Divinely protected and cared for by God’s Love and it is so. Amen.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Night night Laurie, sweet dreams

“Even if you’re on the right track – you’ll get run over if you just sit there” Will Rogers

I’m going to switch off RIGHT NOW and successfully complete an Excel assignment and skilfully insert all the right formulas and all my figures will make sense and balance.

After I do this, in less time that I ever imagined, I’m going to have a beautiful dinner that my husband would have cooked with love and drink a glass of wine and let the family-life-bliss seep into my pores, and smile.

“Even if you’re on the right track – you’ll get run over if you just sit there” Will Rogers

I am about to finish painting a canvas. Soon I will prepare a delicious dinner for Lee and myself which will be eaten with a glorious gin and tonic while watching movies as the sky gets dark, I will then retire to bed ready and willing for the exciting challenges that await me tomorrow :)

I have got to stop reading bmindful right now and get started on preparing lunch. 3 freinds comming over.

We will have a delicious lunch with great conversations, enjoy the presence of Noe (6 month old baby) and will have lots of laugh. I will enjoy a nice walk afterwards to enjoy the fresh spring air.
The rest of sunday will be a relaxing calm evening with some more nice converstations.
Tonight I will sleep tightly with calm happy dreams.
Today something wonderful will happen.

Great sunday (or whatever is left of it) for all.

…what a wonderful world….

I’m spending the day with colleagues who are learning about Aromatherapy, it’s an AMTA meeting. Education, lunch, business meeting. I’m looking forward to it.

It’s early Sunday on the east coast of the US and I’m just begining my day, what a better way than to stop by bMindful and be uplifted!

Peace and love to all.

Blessings,
Bruce-
Each Day Is A New Gift From God!

I’m home from work, and anticipate a wonderful evening; getting rested and enjoying myself. I will do some fantastic intricate planning that will assist with my current-frogs. I will spend quality time with hubby. I will then have another wonderful night sleep, and look forward to another great day before, during and after work tomorrow; guided with God’s Love, and it is so. Amen

——————-
By the way, bmindful community, affirming the other night today and day before, brought forth miraculous days I am going to make this thread part of my routine. Hope to see you all affirming the wonderful day or evening ahead

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In response to Vivi is focused’s post:
In response to aftab’s post:
Hello Vivi is focused, want to hear all about the beauty you rec’d from your affirmations too!

Love your affirmation, Aftab! Tell us how everything went after affirming.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In response to ThisIsBruce’s post:
My best to you Bruce. Wishing you all that you want and need for yourself.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Today I affirm:

I thank God in advance for this perfect day. I have vivid recall of the best of the best in my life. I have wisdom and joy about all things in process. Today I am exactly where I am supposed to be. I handle things by making perfect decisions that benefit those I’m involved with. My timing is exact. When writing or communicating for personal business I AM Divinely Directed. In all matters that affect me and those I AM involved with I AM divinely directed and protected by God’s Love. Amen.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In response to laurie’s post:
Hi Laurie, it was a wonderful sunday.
I also realized that it realy helps ALOT to take the time and give it a thought, what kind of a day you would like to have.
I did the same yesterday and today, only in my head while still getting up. It also has the same effect. But my concentration leaves me that me. So here is my written one for the rest of today:

I will now concentrate on the issue I am following up at work and will find the cause. Then will leave for friends house, where I will help cooking until others arrive. We will have a wonderful evening with lots of laugh and good conversations. The evening will finish with a wonderful peaceful sleep to wake up in the morning fresh and smile back at the sun smiling at me.
Today, something wonderful will happen. Wonderful day for everyone.

Glad you’ve joined the thread!
Thanks for wishing and affirming us to have a great Sunday!

Aftab, hope you had fun with your 3 friends and that delicious lunch with great conversations, and enjoyed Noe (that was easy part, huh?)

Did you have that nice walk afterwards to enjoy the fresh spring air?
Was Sunday the relaxing calm evening with good converstations everything you wanted! Great dreams/sleep! Can’t wait to hear.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Thanks for sharing that in writing aftab! Inspirational. Hope to see you here again!!!!!

I always did this kind of thing in my head, though I’m finding I have an opportunity to get into my subconscious differently, and sometimes, (sometimes I say) more completely on paper. And the results lately, seem even better since writing.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Today is going to be a very happy, busy day. My children are enjoying a beautiful day at the park with their dad while I tidy up the house and get some much needed paperwork done. I am going to have time for a nap with my two kitties at the bottom of my bed.

Everyone is going to come home in a good mood and ready for some quality family time before the big trip.

I am living in many dimensions at once; the appearance of being trapped in time and space is only an illusion.

Today is St. Patrick’s Day. Anyone with a drop of Irish blood celebrates love, family, good food, and probably a good beer as well.

I’m under the weather today feeling “fluey” but keep trying to look past that and feel God’s warm hand on my body to heal.

I stopped by at Laurie’s invitation to share my affirmations for the day and evening to come. For me I will graciously accept healing energy from the universe so that tomorrow I will awaken feeling refreshed and healthy. I know that my body has the ability to do that overnight and I fully expect to feel like a million bucks tomorrow.

My wife tells me I’m grumpy when I’m ill so this afternoon I’ll concentrate on being someone she wants to ‘be around right now’ knowing that too will speed my recovery.

Blessings to our community!

Blessings,
Bruce-
Each Day Is A New Gift From God!

It was exactly as I had written :-) The dream part I do not know, but it must have been good, cause I was all happy and relaxed when I woke up.

Now, to what I wrote only an hour ago: YAY meeeeeee, I found it.
It does make a huge difference if you write down. You put alot more thought and concentration to it, so it is more effective.

How wonderfully exciting Aftab!!!!!!!!!!!!

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In response to ThisIsBruce’s post:
Happy St. Patties Day to you!!

Today is a day to maybe slow down a little. Sometimes getting a bug is a wake-up call- to stop and smell a different rose, than the ones that are so easy to experience, when you’re feeling well. Also gives greater gratitude, when you’re feeling the way you love.

My prayer for you is that you feel God’s warm hand on your body to heal.

So glad you stopped by the thread! I agree to your affirmative prayer that you receive and accept healing energy from the universe so that tomorrow you awaken feeling refreshed and healthy. I agree that you know in every ounce of your being that your body has the ability to do that overnight, and that your expectations to feel like a million bucks tomorrow, is completely present to you in your mind, body and spirit.

I agree that you are as pleasant as you need to be around your wife, and everything you do and are speeds your recovery, and it is so. Amen.

Blessings to you!

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Great thread, Laurie! And indeed it has been a great day.

Tonight, I affirm with all of us that Love is the Source of all Supply, and that money is simply Love in Action. I know that right now, all forms of abundance are flowing to me, through me and all around me, and are manifesting in ways unimaginable and amazing. I affirm that I am always manifesting this abundance, and that there is enough for me and enough to share with those around me. In fact, every time I give something away, I am rewarded ten-fold from the endless supply of Love.

And so I release my word to do its good and perfect work. And so it is.

Namasté!

My mind is clear and ready to absorb new information I will be taught at my lecture this evening. I am organised and will have printed off all the notes I need and will read the important chapter summaries over a nice cuppa.

My big dream to is to fly to New York to visit my best friend, and I would like all of us to go, 4 x flights seemed impossible a year ago, but the law of supply & demand is working in my favour and the dream is seeming not so crazy after all. Please God help New York to be a little closer. Nothing is impossible and I can see this amazing journey coming to me,possibly in ways I can’t even imagine at this moment.

Today I affirm that everything goes right for me. My daughter has got dressed without fuss and I believe the rest of the day will go smoothly too.

enjoy life!

Today I am enjoying my wonderful day off, free to catch up on areas of urgency and importance &, areas I simply enjoy. It’s acceptable and good to just BE, in between tasks and nothing more. It’s also wonderful to follow through with areas that will keep me moving forward for the life I love. I am more and more balanced between keeping up with projects, and taking time out. I am organized and ready to begin. I’m grateful to have choice and ability.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Hi Laurie only just started affirming my smooth days but things are going well, daughter behaved herself this morning and the changing rooms I clean at work were all empty no kit on benches or shoes on floor. I know that sounds a small thing but its so much easier to clean a blank canvas (so to speak). Hope youre still enjoying your wonderful day off.

enjoy life!

Okay Laurie,
Today I affirm that the world is as it is. I accept the reality. I affirm that I will not let my anger at our government officials ruin my day. I also affirm that I am going to remember to open an extra web page and listen to Pandora or some of my music files and enjoy the beautiful and wonderful music that is out there while I enjoy BeMindful. I found an old bulletin board that I can use to create a vision map, I affirm that I am going to put that bulletin board to good use.

All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.
— Gandalf, J.R.R. Tolkien
I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

Lovely thread Laurie!

I affirm tonight that while I sleep peacefully, the healing rays of white light will help me be tuned in for my next exciting day of the unknown tomorrow. I affirm I will focus on my gut feelings and act on them the minute they speak to me. I rest my head feeling excited that tomorrow will be a day of learning.

“Happiness is a perfume you cannot pour on others without getting a few drops on yourself.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

It’s great to read everyone’s wishes and I truly believe that by visualizing and writing them down they will come to fruition.

Today I affirm that Lee and I will spend quality time together, focused solely on us and without distractions of projects and obligations. I affirm that my body is a temple and I will feed it with delicious nutritious food throughout the day which will give me the energy needed to focus and put all my thoughts into my chosen task.

It’s great to read everyone’s wishes and I truly believe that by visualizing and writing them down they will come to fruition.

Today I affirm that Lee and I will spend quality time together, focused solely on us and without distractions of projects and obligations. I affirm that my body is a temple and I will feed it with delicious nutritious food throughout the day which will give me the energy needed to focus and put all my thoughts into my chosen task.

“He who plants trees loves others more than himself.”

Woke up this morning looking for energy; found this site and I’m ready to go!
I will love God and dog in abundance.

Life has been very stressful for me lately. I am now in charge of my kids and business alone for a while. So here goes…

Business is flowing automatically and naturally. My employees are showing up for work and putting in an honest effort. I am able to handle all opportunities that come my way.

My children are all getting along and coping with the temporary changes. They are thriving in school and relaxed at home.

We are maintaining our routines as best as possible including family gym night. We are enjoying pleasant weekends at the zoo and park.

My home is peaceful and serene. It is clutter-free and the energy flows freely. There are candles glowing and incense burning to provide a relaxing atmosphere for all who visit.

Time will pass quickly and everything will be as before.

To this, I commit to the universe.

I am living in many dimensions at once; the appearance of being trapped in time and space is only an illusion.

I get enough sleep, wake up perfectly refreshed and completely organized for a new day at work. I am comfortable with time. Feelings of time go by fast enough when I need it to, and slow enough when I need to savor and enjoy the moment. I have time for things I need to do, and things I enjoy for fun.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I affirm that the rest of the evening Gods light shine on all of us, may his healing ways and of the universe bring us more peace and love than ever imagined or experienced! May our soul shine that extra bit brighter for all to see.

“Happiness is a perfume you cannot pour on others without getting a few drops on yourself.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

1st day of a new week is going well, and my focus will be even better tomorrow. My kids will come home from school soon and enjoy playing in their clutter-free room, and will be happy to keep it tidy now they can see some sense of organisation in there. My gym workout will be powerful and cleansing giving me plenty of energy to interact positively and delightfully with my family tonight.

Hello Pure Essence, ViVis Focused, MM, Jeff, Mel, Aftab, Best78, Dharmadude and both Bruces!
So glad to see you all using this thread! Love your affirming destinations. Hope to see you here routinely and to hear the results of your wonderful affirmations. It’s inspirational to do for self and to hear from you.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Hi all, hope your days are going as you affirm them to. Mine are, although I have not been writting my affirmations down, I have been doing so in my head.
Notice though how much more nice things I can add to my daily experiences by affirming them in writting.
So here it goes for the rest of the night and can I affirm already for tomorrow?
I will now have a good night sleep with sweet dreams. Tomorrow morning I will know just the right thing to wear, which makes me feel good. Will have a successful and fun day at work, with alot of laugh. Enough time for conversations with my friends. I will be open and easily connect with the new people I will meet at the gathering after work and will enjoy their company.
It will be a wonderful day and something wonderful will happen.

Hiya, I just added something in Using affirmations on others which might be interesting. I believe people can have two characteristics at the same time, she can run people over, she can also be assertive.

While it is late, I get enough rested sleep, beautiful dreams, and awake ridiculously refreshed;beyond my best vacation or my idea of one. When I wake, “everything” makes sense;priorities in order. Fun in everything I have to do and want to do, because I create it as such. I am divinely directed and protected. It is so. amen.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

my birthday was on saturday and i’ve been looking forward to it to start a clean slate (which is stupid because every moment of every day is a new chance to start a new state) well, i got so trashed at my bday that my body has hated me these last two days and i’ve been feeling a bit down but today i decided what a great day it was and i’m ready to affirm my world with fresh eyes! ;)

In response to se da luz’s post:
I was hoping I’d see you on this thread.

Happy CLEAN SLATE BIRTHDAY!!!

May your best day in your life, pale as compared to each passing day from this moment on. (Better Better and Better forever)
HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Agree completely with aggressiveness. I guess I mixed up assertive w/ submissive in my comment about her: she can be aggressive, she can also be submissive.

I will now create a delicious breakfast for my famished tummy(: My day will be in a perfect flow for doing my finances and creating more $$$$$ in my life. Organizing my home, and exercising is a cinch; it’s included and divinely directed and protected through it all, and for it all. Amen.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Wow, check this out. It is a movie so make sure you have an hour or so.

http://www.hulu.com/watch/23946/cosmic-voyage

In response to illusion555’s post: Hulu.com can only be viewed from within the united States :-(
Is the video also somewhere else?

cheers :)

I affirm that everything will be ok, everything is working in perfect time sequence and it is meant to be. I also affirm that whatever experience I encounter is meant to be for me, for me to acknowledge what I want in life and what I dont want. I now open my arms to completely surrender to ALL that comes my way.

My affirming thoughts for this evening:

I will unwind sufficiently from work. I am relaxed and home. I am present, and enjoying the space I’m in.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Hi Laurie,
Some of your affirmative statements here are soooo inspiring. Its as if you read my mind. I needed to read some of these thoughts today to kickstart my week. I choose to see only positivity in my life today.

I am respected and appreciated at work and everything I do is recognised in a positive way. I am grateful for the wonderful things that are happening in my life, and know that all decisions I make are being guided by God. I look optimistically towards the coming week and know that all situations I am currently faced with are are being dealt with. I am exactly where I need to be in life and I am confident that I am being led by my divine force and energy. Dear God, today, there is nothing that you and I cannot handle. I grow in wisdom each time I communicate with you and my emotional situations are healed in the comfort of your presence.

A full and thankful heart..

Today I will rest and reflect on the things I have been reading and studying. I will spend some time being aware of my true self. I am grateful for the things I am learning and the steps forward I am taking.

I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

I believe today something wonderful will happen.

Today all my encounters will be with love and respect.

Today I have a phenomenal work out. It’s relaxing, energizing, body toning and totally and completely healthy and wonderful for all that I need and desire. In the midst of my work out, creative wonderful solutions and ideas surface, and I remember them after my workout.

Finances and paperwork become a creative pleasure, with results that please me and those they involve.

What a great day!

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I am recuperating from a phenomenal workout yesterday. My body is healing and repairing itself as I write. Tomorrow I will be ready for another training sesson! I can feel myself get stronger. My stamina is increasing daily. I’m ready to ROCK THIS WORLD!! :)

My affirmation for tonight and tomorrow:
I will go for a refreshing walk after work. I will then sit at the table and stay focused doing all my homeworks. I will learn and remember every word and verb I review and new ones I come across.
Tomorrow after my class I will enjoy a workout at the gym and will start a wonderful weekend.

Ok, Mary, it is time to put on your “big girl panties” and deal with it!! START YOUR TAXES!!!!!

In response to meditatingmama’s post:

LOL, you say just the funniest things MM! You have a great sense of humour!

I’ve been having a great day – doing other people’s taxes – I feel their relief as it all gets sorted and that makes me feel good. I affirm that on Monday my day goes as wonderfully smoothly as today did. I affirm that my study brain will kick into gear over the weekend and I will make excellent progress on my assignments. I affirm that my children will be perfect little angels all weekend.

In response to Pure Essence’s post:

Thanks… :) My father calls it “twisted”.

In response to Vivi is focused’s post:

I am going to have someone really “do” my taxes, but I have to get the numbers for them…and I crashed a hard drive and backup memory stick…so it is back to square one!! …these are business as well as personal, so I’m really in deep water!! Wanna fly out and help? :) heheheh…

Today, I will be open and receptive to everything and everyone, that come my way.
All my encounters will be filled with love, trust, openness.
It will be a lovely day full of energy.

Today, I will control my temper with my children. They will work off the $189 plumbing bill for the toy in the toilet line – with no complaints. They understand that a stuffed fish cannot find its way to the ocean to be turned back into life by King Triton. They were using imagination and creativity. They were NOT watching television. See, there ARE good things in this experience. The plumber was able to suck up all the water… it is ALL GOOD!!

I am breathing calmly and peacefully…

I affirm that this week I will have a great week off. I will enjoy quality time with my daughter and the weather will be nice.

enjoy life!

They are cute though :-)

In response to best78’s post:
Have a great week

Today, I feel better, better and better in every area that is important to me. I get ready for work easily and quickly. Work goes by so quickly!
I am healed, protected and directed by God’s love. Amen

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Today I continue to feel great!, and better better and better(: The big picture of what I need to envision is crystal clear and so are my priorities, ways and means to bring about perfect results. I’m directed and protected by God’s Love. It is so. Amen.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Today I will have a radiant day

Today there is nothing I cannot handle with the help of the Lord by my side. Financially I am more prosperous and drawing opportunities towards me. I smile and greet everyone at work with joy and love. I work consistently and effectively and every task is part of a bigger plan in the universe. I am respected and often recognised for ym abilities and strengths. Today I am abundant and I move closer and closer towards my goals. I raditate God’s goodness to all the people I think about here on bemindful, and all that cross my path today, physically or mentally.

In response to anoushka_f’s post:
Great affirming ideas. I agree w/you -for you(:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

How did your day you affirmed go?

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In response to Laurie:

My day was calm, focussed and fulfilling. I left work with a sense of achievement. The accountant at work had a chat with me to say that I have been paying too much tax and would I like him to talk to payroll on my behalf – as a result I have today filled out a form that should increase my wages by decreasing my tax – abundance in unexpected ways!!! Also due for a rebate when I make an appeal for tax paid up to date. The universe is wonderful and giving.

Unfortunately, the evening did not go as I had planned. I had an unusual bout of anger and frustration that I did not recognise until it was too late and I had already ‘blown off the steam’. I am grateful for that lesson and will use it to reaffirm peace at the end of my working day…..Living and learning to deal with those little thoughts. The 20% at the back of my mind is more powerful (80/20 rule)….??

Thankyou for asking Laurie…xx;o)

Has the anger w/whomever you shared it w/ gotten a chance for any new developments?

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In response to Laurie:
Yes, Thank God I was able to turn my negative into a positive straight away. I sat, breathed deeply and had some ‘quiet time’ to reflect, affirm and bring positive energy back into my soul.
This valuable lesson of how easy it is for me to slip into complacency made me meditate on goodness and turn it around.
I slept soundly with positive thoughts….
As a result, this a.m my partner was loving, caring and totally understanding and forgiving of my actions. I started the day with an attitude for gratitude and realised how blessed I am to have him in my life. He is my balance and grounding. The development of all developments for me was to learn from it and reaffirm goodness back into my heart.
;0)

Affirmation for today (post work).
I speak calmly and clearly. I am heard and understood. I am appreciated for all I do for others and I recieve gratitude in the abundance that I give it. I have strength of mind and purpose of emotion. I allow myself to feel my feelings and respond appropriately. I am a highly positively charged being and radiate goodness to those around me, especially those I love the most……

I send Laurie Love for her good wishes and caring nature….

I love that it is just beautiful!

mai

I have now started a wonderful fun weekend. I will travel safely and efficiently. I am aware of every moment.
I will be open and receptive for everything wonderful comming my way.
We will have good quality conversations.
The children and I always enjoy eachothers company and feel completely at ease with each other. We will enjoy emencely playing with eachother.

Great weekend for everyone.

In response to maidopo’s post:
Thanks. I have a lot of passion when it comes to creating the reality I want to experience. I see that in your writing as well(:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Today I am grateful for all of the positive language and kindness displayed on this site(: It is still a wonderful place to visit! I continue to thank Lee and all of the members.

As I get ready for work, I see the wonderful day ahead, where everyone I work with and those that come in for all we offer, is perfectly directed and protected by God’s Love. The day goes speedily and joyfully at every turn.

I make contacts for a business of my own, and finances for all that is needed in my life are offered to me.

Personal business for my home always goes pefectly according to a joyful, awesome plan of mine and my Creator. My Loving Creator helps me with every task and goal to make my journey and the result perfect. For this perfect plan that is already in motion I give thanks in advance, and it is so. Amen.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Beautiful (as always), Laurie. Well done.

Today, I freely go to the gym and work out. The pain of my pulled muscle yesterday is gone. I work out hard and efficient to build a beautiful, healthy body that will last me for years to come.

The answer to my question of “to travel or not” this Easter weekend comes to me easily and effortlessly. Whatever decision I make will be the right one for the moment.

I am motivated to work efficiently in my business today and take care of all the little loose ends that are hanging out there for me. Business flows my way, even though it is a holiday weekend, in expected and unexpected ways.

I am a patient mother. My children all get along fabulously with the excitement of the weekend upon us.

And this is how it unfolds…

Today I will embark on my weekend Stay~cation, it is payday yet I will not be frivolous, it is raining yet I will not be dampened.
Today I will cherish the time I have to spend with my family, I will spend it wisely relishing in every moment.
Today I will be happy.

mai

Tonight, I relax wonderfully with my husband. I have totally rested sleep, and vivid meaningful dreams, that I remember them when I wake, refreshed for work. Tomorrow at work, is another wonderful day. Everyone is joyful, respectful and effective with their work and how we all assist one another. Everyone who needs what we offer gets their needs met perfectly, and they express their contentment. Tonight and tomorrow are directed and protected by God’s Love.And it is so. Amen.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In response to maidopo’s post:
Mai, your posts are always so poetic. Love them (I am envious)

I am so grateful for learning to write down and affirm the day ahead.

I had a wonderful trip, great time with the twins and wonderful talks with my dear friend. All was even better than what I had affirmed for.

Tonight I will enjoy the wonderful sunset and spend a quiet and relaxing evening. Will have good night sleep with refreshing dreams.
Tomorrow will be an enjoyable day at work with just about the right amount of interesting tasks to tackle and solve. I will stay focused. The day will end having dinner and interesting more enjoyable conversations with an old co-worker.

Wonderful affirmations!

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

As I get ready for work, I am focused, and feel the flow of God’s love, direction and protection. Everyone, I come in contact with will see God’s lovely energy in me, and we will feel that reciporical exchange of Goodness. The day goes by effectively, and quickly. And my day off tomorrow is primed for quality. I thank God in advance for all of the Goodness I receive, and it is all so. Amen.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Hi Laurie,
As you have said in response to my entry, it is reciprocated today. Just read your affirmations and its like you read my mind. I especially like thanking God in advance for all the Goodness I recieve. Amen Laurie. I do not need to write one today because that fits perfectly for me today. I will just add that I am feeling truly abundant today on this beautiful spring morning. I thank God for all the abundance in my heart and for my ability to give wholeheartedly. Blessing to you all today. ;o)

Nice to know we can help one another w/affirmations, and agree w/one another’s vision(: I believe the agreement assists also(:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

How are you these days?

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Today has already come to fruition for my biggest frog. Now I see my life getting the orderly direction I’ve been craving. I see the possibilities without physical evidence. I know the best is happening because I do what is necessary when it needs to be done. I expect anyone who partners with me to hold up to their end of the teamwork. I can expect good things from others, and always have a plan B, if what is needed needs better or more. I am courageous in all my endeavors. I am faithful at every turn. I thank
I am worthy of financial, physical, and spiriual wealth always, and forever and a day(: I thank God in advance for the best of the best in all areas of my life and for those I care about. I am Directed and Protected by God. I believe in myself as well. Amen.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I will get ready for work with purpose and belief that a great day is waiting for me when I arrive and one has begun as I engage in my getting-ready activities.

I get ready easily and quickly with time left to spare. I eat a good breakfast, make a good lunch and healthy snacks, and get in whatever wonderful exercise I can before I leave. I organize my planning notes as though they were going to be published. I keep my hubby in my heart, and every wonderful life experience with every good and wonderful person I’ve ever had the pleasure of having meaningful experiences with becomes part of my smile and thoughts. All results and events are better than if I wrote them myself. How enthused I am for starting my day! I am directed and protected with God’s Love with every action and reaction to my day. And it is evident and is so. Amen.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

As I get ready to go to sleep, I think about how everything I need to take care of big frogs are exactly where, and when I need them to be, and in the quantities for the best result for my family’s wants and needs. I sleep well with the kinds of perfect dreams I love. I wake for another wonderful day. I’m able to whip up a great healthy breakfast, and pack a wonderful lunch for my day at work. My day is as though I wrote each moment myself. I am directed and protected by God’s love. And it is all so. Amen

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Beautiful – simply beautiful words Laurie.
So inspiring and divinely guided.
Have a wonderful day. Bless you. Anoushka x

(: Thank you, Anoushka. And to you, the best-> and may your best always be evident to you and those you need to partner with. May your best always become better, better better w/Divine inspiration, direction and protection(:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

As I get ready to call it a night , I wind down perfectly from a very full day. I spend quality time w/my hubby.

All activities I was a part of are filed away for some other time, because tonight is about total relaxation, and lighthearted fun.

Tomorrow when I wake totally refreshed, I will get a good workout in, before preparing easily for work. Work goes by effortlessly and I handle my responsibilities effectively there. I have wonderful interactions with every person around me. Great day!

I’m Divinely directed and protected and totally in the flow tomorrow, as though I wrote each moment myself, only better(: I thank God in advance for it all!

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I wish this for you Laurie, have a great day tomorrow.

In response to Vivi used to be focused but now she’s ????‘s post:
Thank you for affirming my desires(:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Today is a day off from my job, but not a day off from important responsibilities. I spend each moment of time productively. I pace myself with balance.Wealth is in the works for myself and hubby. All is well and gets better moment by moment. My intentions,actions, goals, tasks and dreams are all directed and protected by God’s love. And this is all so.Amen.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Today was an excellent day with frog-eating tasks! It was tough, I just kept the faith and perservered. So far so good. I will keep on keeping on with my plans. This thread has helped me enormously!

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Today as I prepare for work I feel a sense of ease and complete flow in my life. An “all is as it should be and I’m glad “- feeling. At work, the same feeling exists and the reasoning for it is evident at every turn.

I easily do various tasls unrelated to work 1st, and dive into preparation of meals for the day. Life gets easier and easier every day. I witness it and know. I live it and I know. I detach from things I don’t own, and take responsibility for all that is mine. With this attitude and plan for action I am connected with making what’s important happen with the most magnificent results. Everything and everyone I care for is directed and protected by God’s Amazing Power and Love. And it is all so. Amen.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

It was as I affirmed today(:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Today I will create wonderful meals before work for breakfast, and lunch and snacks. I look forward to my day with joyful anticipation. My efforts at work have a foundation of confidence and competence to be effecient, quick, and always smiling inside. I am Divinely Guided and those I interact with see that will enjoy that, and all of this Goodness flows everwhere for everyones greatest Good. Amen

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Today I willonce again look forward to my day with joyful anticipation.
And I will keep my foundation of confidence and competence to be efficient, quick, and always smiling inside, and watch it grow moment by moment to an even greater place than anytime before. When lunch rolls around, I will enjoy and savor the healthy delectable meal I spent my blessed time and energy preparing. I will think of healthy things while eating and how I’m large reason for my feeling so well, and I also thank God for all of these gifts of health, life and always improving areas in my life. I am Divinely Guided and those I interact with see that will enjoy that, and all of this Goodness flows everwhere for everyones greatest Good. Amen

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I have now started my relaxing weekend.
The weekend will be filled with interesting encounters and conversations.
I will be open for anything new comming my way.
I will repot my beautiful plants and rearrange the balcony.
I will start the new week with new energy and ACTIONS.
I am open and receptive.

My earlier affirmation was as I said.

I’m going to try something different this time since my written affirmations have been so successful.

I’m grabbing the affirmations from the financial thread(:

I release all resistance to attracting money. I am worthy of a positive cash flow! I am always financially stable, as money comes to me in expected and unexpected ways. I release any fear of success or money…..
I am now open to recieve the abundance this universe has…and I am grateful for being looked after by this divine force of energy.
I affirm my wealth and abundance and am grateful for the riches that are now freely accessible to me….I have plenty to give and I love to share….
When I pay something, I visualize the same note (only larger) going into my bank account and wallet.I am financially wealthy and spiritually wealthy.I gratefully accept all the wealth and abundance the universe flows into my life everyday.
I’m a winner. I win frequently. I win huge sums of money.
Money and riches come to me in many ways.-Resources flow to me whenever I need them; I am well supported by the universe. -Wellbeing abounds
Money comes to me easily and effortlessly-It’s all happening now!

I affirm that I receive treasures and abundance daily. I always have more than enough and freely share with others. I rejoice and give thanks for the happiness and riches we all share.

Today, I thank God, for all the wealth which flows to me to fulfill all of my dreams. I am financially free! Abundance and prosperity come to me in many ways. I always have more than enough to share of my riches and of myself. I do believe I am rich$$$ And this is all so!

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I will go rest, now that I’m home from work. I’ll enjoy my own company and the company of my hubby. Tomorrow at work will be fun and go by quickly. My financial direction will go in a wonderful ways, and I feel grateful for the abundance of health and financial wealth,God brings into our lives. All is directed, protected, and wonderful engineered by God, (and myself as the co-creator). And it is all so.Amen.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I said yesterday that today at work would be fun; knowing logically, my job and fun don’t normally go hand in hand. I had to stop myself during this unusual day, when those who are not normally fun, were and interesting too.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

today is a perfect day, and today every problem is being solving and I am peaceful and I amvery beautful today inside and outside, my eyes are shining and my hair too…And everything I see come to me too brightful.

Today I handle my business calls before work with a perfect confidence for the best outcome. The results are beyond my happiest financial expectation(:

I then eagerly get ready for work, knowing it’s a great day today, and tommorow is a lovely day off, built around the many things I can’t do in the same blocks of time when I’m at work(: It’s me-time(: in a magical wonderful way(: It is directed, protected with Gods love. And it is all so, Amen.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I handled most of my business frogs, and saved one for tomorrow when I’m off.

For the day today:
Getting ready for work somehow feels wonderful. my encounters with others will be thoroughly rewarding.

And the day goes by quicker than I’ve ever experienced. With each passing moment, I feel more & morejoy with every task and every thought, and I like this flow. It’s all good(: It is directed, protected with Gods love. And it is all so, Amen.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

The day went as I had affirmed.

I’m still waiting on the financial affirming post to come to play(: Maybe I’m too convinced that the footwork w/finances need to be ‘in place’ first.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Today, I get some good sunshine, halthy meals, great workout, handle financial frogs, and home care frogs. Everything I want to do and need to do are accomplished well and all in all my time and the results of “it all” is pleasing to me.
All is directed and protected by God’s Love, and it is all so.Amen.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Need some mood music to accomplish a lot of things going on right now

I am right where I’m supposed to be. Tomorrow I wake up refreshed and raring to go! The things I need to do get much and immediate attention, and achieve the best results.All is directed and protected by God’s Love, and it is all so.Amen.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Today is the tomorrow I spoke of yesterday(:

Today is the day, I have a “burning purpose” for accomplishing all that I need to do by the times I said I would. I will eat well, and regularly today. I will fit my exercise in no matter what. I will do the most important things on my list well, and anything that can be moved to another day, I will have the wisdom to move it there. Today is a truly productive day, and I won’t let it be any other way(:All is directed and protected by God’s Love, and it is all so.Amen.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Today I am ready quickly and well for work. Today I am more effecient and effective than ever, I am prompt and a wonderful sense of urgency in all that makes things good. It is all directed and guided by God and That Wisdom and Love makes it all Right. Amen

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Today I feel more human than I have in a while.

I have a great day planned for work where I will happily complete a large job to free up my week for more pleasant tasks. I am smiling today for no reason at all and it feels wonderful. So the plan – coffee, banana, close door and switch off email and pull out the “one hell of a frog” job and COMPLETE it.

Have a wonderful day everyone.

In response to Vivi used to be focused but now she’s ????‘s post:
You sound great!(: My best to you as always(:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I move with strong direction easily while I prepare for work, and arrive punctually. I prepare a nice lunch for work, and prepare all of the items I need to take w/me-> w/ease. I have a wonderful day, accomplishing all of the things I’ve felt are very important in my workplace. Also coworkers and clientele are phenomenal to be around. I truly enjoy everyone, and it is reciprocated. Boss quizzes us on upcoming exam and I learn more and know more than I thought. I’m excited and antipitate each moment, and I’m in the flow I love. Great day! It is all so. All is directed and protected by God’s love. Amen.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

The day, went as I had affirmed.

Yes, I’m sure you know this is my favorite thread; this writing-thing works(: I’m so grateful(:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I am going to get ready for my perfect nights sleep, and dream beautiful dreams that lead me to Divine answers to my current and long term important questions. The results will give me the kind of resolution that offer great joy, comfort and security. I allow myself to welcome more cash flow, and I do this well. Tomorrow I wake up refreshed, and raring to go with the things I’ve acknowledged that need my attention. Everything happens tomorrow better than I could’ve ever planned myself. I am Divinely guided and Protected by God’s Love.And it is all so. I give Thanks. Amen

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Tomorrow is a new day. Good things will happen.

I am more aware every day.
I affirm that I am unending and without limit.
I affirm that I am you and you are me.
I affirm that I am the awareness of my mind; I am more than this body.
You and I were alive long before we were born;
We will live long after all the bonds of all the atoms of all the cells in our bodies have split apart and travelled across the universe; and yet this is nothing in the infinite of when and where we are.
I am you.
You are me.
We are one.

I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

Today is a beautiful day. I am getting ready for a perfect day at work. Today I will achieve a step forward towards achieving my GOALs at work. In the evening I will enjoy the wonderful dinner with my wife and kids.
Every day in every way I am getting better and better

In response to themadcookieman’s post:
I like your affirmation

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In response to AccidentalNote’s post:
In response to SunnyKash’s post:
Glad to see you all posting on this thread(:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Today, I allow myself to ease into the day, and anticipate with awe and wonder what God has in store for me. I know that I know that I am right where I’m supposed to be. I breathe in that fact, and breathe out anything that says otherwise. I can only start from where I’m at, and I humbly, gratefully review what I am to to actively pursue and allow what happens next to be, and be part of my experience.

I cocreate with an awesome God, who is more aware of me, my heart and talents than I can ever be. I allow God’s wisdom to teach me. I give myself permission to move forward, and grow with life with desire and respect. And it is all so, and I give thanks for this perfect day that flows better than I could’ve written it myself. I’m Divinely Guided and Protected by God. Amen

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Today I am happy and looking forward to a trip that will fill me with wonder and happiness. This is a great day and I rejoice in it. Everything is exactly as it should be. Wherever I am God is there first and brings me love and protection.

Peace and love,
Mary

In response to dharmadude’s post:
I second that!(:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I can finally read this thread when I view it in Explorer instead of Firefox!! Woo Hoo!!!

Even though I am in a tiny hotel room with four children (not all mine) – they are all playing well with no bickering. Their moms come rescue me soon so we can enjoy a nice relaxing breakfast followed by a dip in the pool. We have a fun afternoon with my daughter & grand daughter. Business is going well and I know that it is taking care of itself as I enjoy time with my family.

Sounds Great MM(:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Tonight I sleep a beautiful nights sleep. I wake up refreshed, and answers to my important questions continue to emerge.

I am organized, and raring to go work out, and keep up my exercing- routine that regularly progresses, and I will maintain this routine for my lifetime. In a short time will have a better discipline going on, than my best time with exercising. It is amazing. And from this comes more of my greatest good. This is logical. I’ve seen it before, and it is truly and easily attainable. I need no one to act as my crutch. I co-create with God for my greatest good. I am right where I’m supposed to be, and I’m grateful for all I’ve learned and the wisdom that is in process. I am guided and protected by God’s Love. It is all so, and greater than I alone could personally plan alone. Amen.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

As I get ready to wind down for the evening, I am filled with gratitude for everything! I know my dreams tonight are filled with wisdom that I desire and need. I remember it all when I wake.

I now have the determination, and the focus to do the really “hard work” I had been putting off subconsciously/and or consciously. I will know what I need to do, and the challenge is a thrill.

I’ve made a healthy dent in areas, I’ve needed to, and whatever opportunities come my way or the ones I search out, I know I’m ready. I can and will do all that’s required of me. I’m a strong person that is ready to step to the plate. I’m smart enough to not just know what I need to do, I do it!

I get enough rest, exercise and eat right daily. I work out 5x a week, progressively making my routine better and better.

Tomorrow at work, is a “piece of cake”. I learn what I need to learn, and do what I need to do. I use myself as a yard stick, and also know those that have done things the way I’d like to do things, I can learn what they know too. I’m ready in my spirit to take the exam(s) and any work toward them needed-> for the credential(s) I need/want.

I will stay fresh with everything that is required of me and more.I thank God for giving me everything I need to be where I am and thanks for progressively increasing my abilities moment by moment. And it is so.Amen

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I will have an enjoyable long weekend together with my friends and the little Dania. We will have enough time to enjoy the activities in the area and also relax and lean back.
I am a good hostess and easy going with the plans, which fit with everyones rythem and are enjoyed by all.
I give generously and recieve graciously.

Wish a great weekend to everyone.

Question to all: How does one say ‘Without expectations’ positively.

I affirm that I will have read “Eat That Frog” before the weekend is over!

I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

Graciously somehow implies that to me. Though if it doesn’t imply that to you,
how about:
All I want in return is my knowing I did it with love, had their best interests in mind, and to know in my heart I did all I that is thoughtfully, lovingly and spiritually possible for this type of occasion for->these individuals and this circumstance. I ask for Divine Inspiration for this endeavor and know all is perfect. And it is so. Amen.

A little wordy, and possibly redundant. Though for me, I do that to counteract any questions or doubts. Then as I do what I do, it seems to be instilled subconsciously, consciously and as a explicit prayer.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Sounds like a good frog task to gobble(:
Eat That Frog(:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

All that I need to do, I desire to do, and actually am looking forward to. All “on my plate” is a wonderful challenge and a thrill. It’s a pleasure to be alive, to be healthy, feel great and have the opportunity to partake in my life. I’m grateful for the chance to keep learning, growing and thrive.

I keep doing what it takes to meet my basic goals and all of my extras. I help my husband with his areas of importance with the same spirit and resourcefulness.

Today at work, I meet what I have to to as a desire as well. The day goes better than if I had written it myself. Tomorrow all of my urgent areas are handled quickly and effectively. I also handle overdue personal communication the same way. My workout routine is on track and progressive.

God is omnipotent and omnipresent, and all of my life is in order because God is my Source, and cocreator of my world. And it is all so, Amen

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Today I ease into perfect productivity. Ease is the key word. I enjoy my day off, by taking care of me in an excellent nurturing way. I include my progressive workout routine. And during the course of the day I manage urgent and important areas like a pro. I continue my new archive-ledger with zest.

All of my goals and tasks for them are looked at as a wonderful challenge as a thrill. I thank God in advance for Guidance and Wisdom in Everything.And it is all so. Amen.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Today I work efficiently, happily and productively. I am not affected by negative thoughts or comments around me. I am confident to speak my mind in a kind and helpful manner. I treat others with the respect I have for myself. I am willing to help in any situation and I accept criticism as positive suggestions.
When I arrive home from work I am satisfied with my day and enjoy being a good partner who cares and listens as I have been listened to today. I appreciate the good work my partner has done and I show it. I let him know he is loved and appreciated for all he does, just as I am.

I thank Laurie for this wonderful tool enabling focus and slowing me down when I get carried away.
A x

Tomorrow I will wake fresh and energetic. I will be my happy, positiv, loving, accepting self.
My thoughts and myself will be calm, clear and smooth as the lake water this afternoon.
All my encounters will be filled with love and respect.
It will be a wonderful day with many wonderful surprises.
The world is beautiful :-)

Tonight is a beautiful night sleep, and wake up refreshed and energized remembering all of the answers to current questions I gain while I’m blissfully dreaming.
Though before sleep, I continue to enjoy what took place today w/regard to the productivity efforts of my hubby and myself.

Our lives: We continue on in the wonderful fashion we’re in now, with an ever progressing roll to all we think about, all we know of, and areas we learn about from prayer, meditation, and all types of planning modes we find ourselves in.

And yes, life is at a place that we now know what to do in greater ways than before, for all goals we’ve clearly defined, and the goals about to surface. We thank God in advance for continued guidance/love and for all of the prosperity (health, wealth and wisdom), we are now receiving and that which is coming our way. And all of this Good is so. Amen.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Today is a wonderful day. I see things for what they are and deal with things creatively, appropriately and effectively. Divine guidance from God is Always with me. Confronting all that is ->is a blessing. That’s where things start, and it’s a safe, comforting, secure, challenging and thrilling mode.

Much of what I want and need to get done today gets done happily. I become ready for my days ahead at work, and all that I am and all that I do are balanced at a Good place. I thank God in advance for all of these opportunities and wonderful results that continue to follow. Amen.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

This morning joy and gratitude for the good that is already in my world, is my foundation for belief that all Good will multiply for me today. And the unanswered questions receive workable solutions that please me.

My love for others is not built on expectation of them, it’s built on a spiritual admiration that never falters, because God’s spark is in all of us, and I sense it in others whenever I think of other persons than myself.

When I think of myself, I remember That Spark, as well, and my ability to be the co-creator of my universe my evergrowing faith in Good-unseen,and that is On It’s Way to me.

I focus on that (God’s) Light for any wonderful thing or area I am to experience, for example: financial business (for career moves, current job, anything related to my home, health and valued relationships). I am Divinely Protected and Directed by God. This is All So, and I thank God in advance for the Good that Is Flowing to me as I type, and the Good is better than I could’ve planned myself. Amen

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Tonight I sleep blissfully. I eat the right kind of snacks in the right portions. I dream in vivid wonderful solutions. Tomorrow is a wonderful day before work, during work, and after work->because I’m right where I’m supposed to be. I am filled with love, and vitality. I am focused and life continues to reveal its gifts to me. I am directed and protected by God. Amen

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I’m off to experience a day that totally amazes me. This day if left up to my compartmentalizing natural mind might’ve limited this day. Though today, I allow all of my senses and the Divine Power of God to show me gifts from others and myself with each passing moment. My energy level is perfect and couldn’t have wanted the infamous more with anything, because I am right where I’m supposed to be, and all in my world, and those I come in contact with are experiencing the joyful and wonderful flow of an ever increasing blissful day(: I thank God in advance for this and thanks for God’s Protection and Direction in all of my dealings. Amen

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Today was a good day(: I thank God for everything seen, unseen, happened and/or in process.

Tonight, my hubby and I take a wonderful walk in our area. We pay attention to the good we know is coming our way ->that we verbalized together a little earlier this evening.

When we return home, we get for our perfect night sleep with beautiful dreams. Tomorrow we wake refreshed, energetic, feeling great for the kind of great day, that happens better than we could have planned ourselves, before during and after work. Thanks God.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

As I begin my day, I know all is already in motion for my perfect day. I sense everyone I come in contact with; their gratitude for the Good that already exists, and the good that is coming our way.

This day has simplicity and elegance. My work day is filled with my happiness, other people’s joy, and being in the flow for the best of the best with thoughts, actions, and my being creatively effective (and feeling appreciated)-> person, worker, and friend. Life isn’t about hearing/being appreciated;though today, at work it is so(:

With regard to closer relationships, I have gratitude that nurturing those relationships are so part of me, that it’s already a given.

Thank you God for your Direction and Protection in all of my dealings. Amen

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Today is a new day and it is what it needs to be, because I am the
co-creator of my universe.

Today, I do what it takes to be more refreshed than I can recall ever, and the result is amazing!

I plan with all variables that I’m aware of, and with Gods amazing guidance I am able to include variables that haven’t been available to me before. The result is a plan more complete and achievable than I’ve ever drawn up before. I am amazed, satisfied and thrilled that this occurs.

Today is a planning day, health day (doing actual workout and cooking meals, and planning other meals), and home-tidying day (planning, and doing 1st things 1st), and last but not least the business matters at hand.

All gets attention, better than I could’ve planned myself. I thank God in advance for Guidance, Protection, and Direction. Amen.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I go back to sleep with perfect rest, and wake up totally refreshed, to handle finanial responsibilities, health routine, and homecare. Organization and doing what I need to do in the time frame needed is what I do best today. And as always all is accomplished better than I could’ve done alone, with God as my cocreator with all of my details and ideas of living. I thank God in advance for the Greatness already in motion for my life and for all those I involve myself with. Love is in all of my actions. And it is all so. Amen.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Today is a day, that I know that I’ve accepted my responsibilities in dealing with vital matters. All of my planning is thought out with effective, and creative care to ‘secure what needs securing’.

With God guiding my timing, and helping me weigh my words, all matters are organized well, and dealt with far beyond my wildest dreams w/regard to my greatest comfortable and lucrative results. This is so for my present and future ->for my greatest total well being. I thank God in advance for Direction and Protection in all of my dealings. All is successful!Amen

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Things are looking up in all areas of my life. Attention to personal detail is paying off. Everyday my new way of planning, serves my purposes for today, my archives, and my future.

I go to sleep tonight, thinking and feeling of->a job well done. Thank You God, for everything you continue to do with and for me. Amen

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In response to laurie’s post: This was a lovely post Laurie, you kinda read my mind again….

I will just add to that first paragraph (as it is 08.56 here)

Today I am blessed. I thank the Lord for my wealth, my new found appreciation for His world and for the daily miracles I am experiencing.
The sun is beaming down on this glorious morning and its the start of an exciting weekend for me. Moving house, new challenges, a fresh start, clearing clutter and moving into a clutter-free world. Freedom from old habits and bad cycles – onwards and upwards to the life I love, just as I have always wanted it.

I encounter every situation and every person with curiousity and interest. I am aware and focused on what I do every single moment. I am open, receptive and responsive.

Wish everyone a wonderful weekend. Wish myself a tiny bit warmer temprature than forcasted

Today I will remember to enjoy every little aspect of my day. All wonderful things will happen today, (some nice unexpected surprise). I remember to be grateful for everything I have and for all the good that is on its way. I am taking a day off from work and look forward to a day full of great thing!

In response to Jane’s post:
Here’s to you Jane! My best to you for a great day off!

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Today as I shift gears from all that I do that isn’t my job, to my work environment, I am conscious that I bring myself with me to work too. I am so much more than what I do, and my life shines with that realization inside and out.

I easily continue on at work, with a loving attitude toward self, others and God. From this springs more and more gratitude about all that currently exists, and the good that grows from a wonderful foundation of knowing that I own my greatest good. I’m grateful for all that keeps becoming evident in an already good life that keeps getting better and better.

I’m thankful for my health, and the knowledge to do what it takes to keep it that way. I’m thankful for a wonderful spouse that never has unreasonable expectations.

We have love and gratitude for every wonderful thing as individuals and as a couple. We have faith in each moment, getting better and better, and respect for where we stand this moment. And we believe that we have the ability to change at any given moment, and give each other the room for that growth.

I have nothing but gratitude for this moment, and the delightful things I will be experiencing all day today. Thank you God for cocreating with me, and everything you do without my help at all, (smiles)

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

As I get ready for work in record time, I look forward to the incredible day that is waiting for me at my workplace. I bring thoughts of those I love with me, and I am surrounded by love with all of my encounters and dealings. I produce amazing results today with all of my efforts, and I feel, and am in-> the flow of a perfect day. I am refreshed, enthusiastic, and grateful for my life. Thank you God. Amen

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Today I take time for a good overview plan before work. I workout and eat well before I leave, and bring quantity and quality food with me. I take breaks and a book with me. I am naturally good with work, and progress all of the time with new things in record time. I enjoy taking top care of me, and assert myself on the job to assure my needs are met at all times. I’m overprepared for the training that has been assigned for the day, and I love having my priorities defined by me, and tackle things in a healthy logical specific and wonderful manner. I thank God in advance, and in retrospect for helping me keep my priorities straight, and allowing myself to know what I need as I need it, and follow through with all that is necessary and progressively excel beyond my highest dream for myself. Amen

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Today I get the message! I see an overview of my plans, and I easily detail what I must do to reach beyond my desired result. This awesome result, occurs because I don’t work alone-> I cocreate with a Power Greater Than Myself, God. I’m enthusistic and self assured that God doesn’t need my help with making the current scenarios become blessings.

After my business is wonderfully addressed and handled well this morning, I see an overview for other areas that also need attention. I relax with the same certainty that all is where it needs to be, and I am cocreating with a Source so available, that anything that seems like a wait for answers, is actually everything I need and want in process, and progressing perfectly.

I’m grateful and give thanks to Our Awesome Creator; an energy and force that keeps supplying the best of the best always to me. and it is so. Amen.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

As I sit here printing out exam materials for employment area, I am also preparing for my day at work for today. Today is a day I create from my heart. I know where I stand. I know what I want/need and I surround myself with loving ways to accomplish what I’ve agreed with myself to pursue. All permission has been granted from me to move forward. My heart is filled with love. I’m rested, refreshed, energized and my heart filled with love, and my thoughts with humor, not to take all that I do as though it’s military strategy. I accomplish all that I set out to do at work, and areas of importance before I leave;always taking time to reflect, review and find good in it all. This is all accomplished because I cocreate my world with a Supreme Being I call God, who paves my path, brings all of the resources I need to my every area of importance and desire. I thank God in advance for All. Amen

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

As I get ready to go to sleep and comfortably put my busy day behind me, I give myself permission to be in the moment. This moment of Now is filled with ‘just’ being, and knowing all is well. I thank God for Now. I thank God for getting me to this place in my life; a place of knowing anywhere I am is always filled with love, opportunity and abilities that allow for my very best. Thank you God for all that is and all the Good that I receive, and able to share. Amen.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In response to laurie-prioritizes~and focuses~ very~well’s post:
O I love this

So Laurie, I am not only keeping you company here, but also need to bring some structure to my next days :-)

Tomorrow, I will wake up refreshed and on time to do my meditation and get ready for work. At work I will have just about the right amount of topics to clarify and provide solutions easily. After work my time will be well proportioned for jogging, doing my hair and catching up with phone calls to my uncle and my friend.
I am open, receptive and aware of every moment and encounter. All my relations are filled with love and acceptance.

So glad you’re doing your wonderful focusing on this thread(:

I have to tell you, my last affirmation here, provided me w/a glorius sleep, and a great day that followed.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Just finished a perfect meal made my hubby, and now preparing to go have a perfect nights sleep. I will listen to some CD’s of my choice, and drift off, until morning when it’s time for my workout routine and health-breakfast.

Do bill-budget. Then hoping to catch a few rays out by the lake before work. And then on to work, for another wonderful day.Thanks God, for everything that you make possible.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Good morning world.
I approach this day without fear and apprehension because I know the light of God surrounds me and puts perspective and protection in all my decisions and actions. I pray for the ability to recognise my character defects and replace them with positive ones and manifest them through my thoughts, actions and words.
I have positive growth in wellbeing today, and my emotions are of goodness and of benefit to others. I release all resentments and negativity and take full responsibility for my character. I accept myself just as God made me, but I am aware of my darker traits – so aware that I can resist them manifesting.
Goodness surrounds me today and give goodness to others around me in abundance. I love my job and I am unnaffected by negative attitudes today.

Today, I will start my day with a delicious organic pink grapefruit. I’ll then get my planning sheet all proritized, with power, creativity, and effectiveness ‘written all over it’.

Today is a day that I see what to do with clarity and hope toward meaningful areas of my life.

I have gratitude for understanding what’s important to me, and am grateful how I perservere.

Thanks God for always taking me by the Hand, and helping me see with you Directing and Protecting, all is as it should be, and with elements of joy in every piece of the ‘puzzle’. Thank you God! Amen.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

My father is in the hospital and I went to meet him in the morning before coming for work. Never did I feel that he is too unwell or wont be able to come back home soon. Wow! it was wonderful to see him cheerful and waiting to be discharged. He seemed better and happier.

I think my positivity helped me not takt things too seriously and let God and doctors do their job.

Feeling very happy and light. I affirm to keep my cool in all situations and I also affirm to speak more softly so that nothing I say seems rude to anyone.

Great day ahead and I am looking forward to enjoying the rains and all the gifts of the almighty.

We all live under the same sky, but we don’t all have the same horizon.

In response to SONIA’s post:
Very happy for you.

Today I focus and pay 100% attention to everything I am doing at a time and whomever I am speaking to.
I am focused and aware. I am receptive for all new things coming my way, with the openness and curiousity of a child.

Today I release any fear of the past and any attachment to past mistakes. Now I open myself up to the abundant universe to recieve what I have lost.

I am open to recieve and have an abundance to give back to this forgiving universe. My lessons of yesterday are learned and now I am reaping the benefits of this new found wisdom and experiencing a richer and more fruitful life.

I am grateful for all that I have and all that I am.

I offer my life and my will to the care of my higher self which is in total connection with God. God guides and protects my present situation, leading me to prosperity and helping me regain my losses. I am forgiven and forgiving and I now walk in the light of the Lord in acceptance and peace.

I stay firmly connected with my higher self and therefore hear God, always.

I just read through a good deal of this thread – I think it’s an awesome idea!

Today is going to be a great day for me. I will be very productive. My wife and I are working on the landscaping and trim around the front of our home. We live next to a park trail, and many neighbors walk by on the way to the park every day. Today, like yesterday, many will be in awe at the visual progress as this house continues to evolve!

I will also make more subtle progress, as I continue cleaning out and organizing the garage!

I appreciate my time off of work and am thankful for the opportunities I have to spend with my family.

I thank God for all that I am blessed with, and I know that, as always, He will provide – more opportunities lie ahead!

Today I while I work around the house, I will continue “brainstorming” and move closer to figuring out what’s next, career-wise, as I am trying to come up with a new idea to become independent, and develop a livable income.

In response to briankw’s post:
Briankw, so glad you’re here!!!!(smiles) So looking forward to hearing how your day goes.

Hope to see you here again. I find process affirmations work amazingly. Speaking of that, it’s time for mine (smiles)

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

As I get ready for a day out at work, on a day I’m not usually scheduled for, I add it as a blessing rather than an interruption of the other areas I’m involved with. My job, that I rarely take home with me gives me more than I actively think about. Today, I express gratitude for what I learn there and how I’ve grown within the opportunity with what I do, and about to do even greater (there).

Today, I watch myself learn for the sake of growth, helping others and securing my position in the exact way I want and need for as long as I need it.

Today, I continue to meet wonderful people who I assist and I learn from each encounter in a joyous way.

I get ready to go to work in record time, as though the time I have left before I leave was mapped out as a strategy.

On that note, I’m ready for my day and thank God for all that is and all that is on it’s way, because with my cocreating with God, who doesn’t even need my help->it’s all good. and so it is, Amen

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In response to laurie- effectively & easily handles every challenge~‘s post:
Laurie, what is that you do (career)? I hope I’m not getting too personal here.
Just curious. I haven’t read all of your posts, but I’m picturing you as a nurse, or in some sort of service industry where you help people for a living.

I now focus on work and will find the source of the error and provide a solution within the next hour.

I am aware and focused at all times. This evenings event will be very enjoyable, I will be open and sociable with everyone.

I am at peace with what is and open to the abundant source of all creation.

I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

Today I will finish with the roses (transplanting another large bush in the gardens out front), expand the new garden and at the end of the day, have a more beautiful yard, and a bit less to mow the next time around!
Tonight we will stop working in the yard earlier, and spend some quality family time together with our daughter, watching a movie or do something relaxing.

Today I will mow the rest of the lawn and make a good dent in the daunting task of “cleaning out the garage!”

I will also do what I need to do to prepare for the week ahead – paperwork for my wife’s cleaning business, and other miscellaneous office items.

I begin a new job tomorrow after having been laid-off for the past three weeks! This new job will be awesome. I will find my new colleagues easy to work with and I will learn a lot on this new job!

Today I will be relaxed and kind to myself. Everyone around me will be kind and respectful of each other.

Everything can only get better and better and it will turn to a wonderful day already now. I will enjoy every second of the day as it is, completely in the now and aware.
I am open, receptive and communicative. I radiate love and acceptance at all times.

As I complete what I need and want to do before work, I acknowledge I get the most important areas completed.

Work will be good today, and I’m happy to be there. More and more I see work as an opportunity. I not only receive pay, I get to learn and interact with people I get to serve. I not only get to serve them->I also receive much reward with every encounter.

After my work day is over, I still have enough GOOD energy to complete a project my hubby and I need to complete this evening. We will do what it takes to complete this area. The results of our finished product will assist us in many areas of our lives.

I continue with gettig ready for work now, and love every aspect of what I’m privledged to do, in every area of life->because living life well is a privledge. And it is my choice always to see it this way. So this choice is in effect. Thank you God for everything!

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

What a wonderful morning ->working on my projects, having a good breakfast and using the tools on bmindful. Now for a little rest and jump into all that helps me be a better me with ideas of balance, appreciation and assessing what brings “it all” into play.

Today, I will catch some sunshine, get good rest, and keep up w.my balanced planning->always making sure the urgent and important is dealt with, and other frogs, so I manage life and life doesn’t manage me.

Exercise is key today. And so is deciding what enjoyable and creative things are going to be made part of my routine.

I’m thankful for the opportunity for the choices I currently have. I am also thankful for my desire, ability and my action-state to keep things in ‘balance’ on this wonderful journey. Thanks God for all you Are and Do for my good life.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

As I return back to bed, I feel great love for myself and others.

I feel love for those I know, have known and will encounter today.

I feel true joy for my own accomplishments, and my accomplishments in process. I feel that for others too.

I am at a good place with this moment, for I am right where I’m supposed to be. I attract the right people and opportunity for the wonderful joys of living that resonate with my world and the world that ‘works for me’.

In my financial life, I make good decisions based on mature and healthy ideas. I attract all good things that give me financial security.

I am able to assist my hubby, in ways that add energy to my understanding of our greatest good as individuals and as a life-couple.

I am able to assist myself in ways that keep bringing out my best, and allow me to acquire what I need, want and truly enjoy.

My life is easing into directions I am truly proud of.

And for all of these treasures that I believe in my heart, as I write and read my intentions are so, and I thank you God for making Everything possible.
I thank you God for allowing me to cocreate with you. What a team! Amen.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Laurie, thanks for affirming my weekend :-D
I am pushing myself up a heal, and now came here to give the last kick. And there you are and have already put them into words for me.
I will have to repeat them myself though :-)

I feel great love and appreciation for myself.
I feel great love for everyone I will meet and encounter.
I feel even greater love and acceptance for my beloved ones.
We will have true joy together and appreciate eachothers company.
I will enjoy every second as it is, absolutely aware.

lots of love and hugs and kisses for my bmindful friends. Have a great weekend everyone.

Had a wonderful night sleep last night and a great day at work today, and I anticipate more of the same, only better better all of the time.
Thank you God for cocreating with me, and helping me know my part in it all. Amen.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I am so very grateful to God for doing the things that are just right and perfect for me.
Only God knows the truth, only He can see the whole picture and therefore only He knows why I have to loose a pet, why the traffic light has to be red, why it has to be so hot and humid……..
Since he knows and bothers I leave all my worries and botherations to Him to take care of. My job is only to seek and he will provide—-for sure.

As I let myself leave bmindful site this morning LOL, I prepare for work speedily and comfortably.

I am prepared for a great day and have the abilities to contend with all in a wonderful way. I’m thankful for all of my opportunities.

Everyone I encounter today is a wonderful experience. (people)
Everywhere I go today is a wonderful experience. (places)
Everything I encounter today is a wonderful experience. (things)

Thank you God for my wonderful day.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Today I am filled with refreshing energy to get the results I need for my ‘frogs’.

I am organized, energized and able to be even more than the person I see in my minds eye. I utilize the Power of our Creator to ‘move mountains’ where my goals are concerned. I am confident that I pace myself well for the business parts of things and have silly, joyous fun pieced around it all, and even more as a reward after my wonderful results of business.

Life is great. Thank you God for all you do for me, with me. You have my permission to help me even when it seems like I don’t need it. I want our team.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I am so grateful to be breathing and alive. All that I want to do depends on my breath and I am going to make the most of the time available in my kitty.
I am extremely grateful to God for fulfilling all my wishes and helping me understand that some of our desires/wishes are not going to materialize immediately or never.
Thank you God for making me more patient.
Above all I am filled with gratitude for having found my anchor and direction in life.
God continously guides and directs me to the area that is best and most suitable for me.

Well not quite Fresh Eyes…but I want to affirm with fresh focus for the weekend ahead.
The working day is drawing to a close and so I affirm for the ‘new weekend’:

I am at peace, rested and relaxed.
I reap the benefits of a sucessful and hard worked week.
I am comfortable with my surroundings and the people around me.
I am unnaffected by chaos, but instead find sanctuary when I need it.
I complete all necessary chores and have surplus time for myself.
I am happy to help my family and friends with their requests and needs.
It pleases me to have time for all.

See you Monday bmindfullers! Wishing you all a great weekend.

I affirm that I am.
I affirm that all is as it should be.
I affirm that although I sometimes get off course, I always find my way back to center.
I affirm that I am learning.
I affirm that I am growing.
I affirm that I have a voice.
I affirm that I am a creative being.
I affirm that I have value.

I am grateful for my health.
I am grateful for my family and friends.
I am grateful for my education.
I am grateful for my senses.
I am grateful for the beauty of nature from the stars and galaxies to the wonder of an atom.
I am grateful for art, music and literature.
I am grateful I live in a country where I can speak my mind.
I am grateful to the Founding Fathers for the Constitution.
I am grateful for the great works and knowledge God has brought forth through man.
I am grateful I had good and loving parents.
I am grateful for my bed.
I am grateful for my home.
I am grateful for running water.
I am grateful for the abundance that surrounds me.
I am grateful I am not hungry.
I am grateful I have a roof over my head.
I am grateful I live in a modern home with air conditioning.
I am grateful for the laughter of children.
I am grateful I can walk in my neighborhood at night without fear of being robbed.
I am grateful I am free.
I am grateful for my talents and skills.
I am grateful for my life.

I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

Wonderful posts!
Agreeing w/you all, that all is as you affirm(:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I’ve made the decision to become wealthy. Everything starts with a decision(:

Thank you God for teaching me to be in the right place at the right time, saying and doing all keeps me at my healthiest, happiest, and wealthiest. And thanks for helping me allow others to share in my prosperity. I love sharing great things!

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Laurie
Good luck in your quest for wealth!
You’re right – everything starts with a decision!
I was just talking with my wife today about “not being where I wish we were in life at this point in the game…. and then a friend of mine called to chat. Unbeknownst to him, he reminded me how well I really have it!
I’m not going to go into too much detail, but this friend is in a really goofy relationship. He’s married but rarely spends time with his wife, who lives in another city, in another state, 3 or 4 hours away by car.

I will be more appreciative to God for how blessed I am!

I have abundant good health, love, finances and good wishes of everyone to live my life in accordance with the laws of nature and karma.
God is with me in all my endeavors.

Having affirmed for the weekend past, I can confirm that all was so – Not to begin with I must say….Little hiccups made way for reassessment and changing of attitude (breathe, as per my 90 day goal) and all from then on was exactly as I affirmed.
Having tackled the ‘hiccup’ in a positive way I can affirm that this week will be a good one as my faith and focus will get me through.

I affirm a successful week.
I affirm that my efforts will not go unnoticed.
My abilities are beyond my job requirements and this is recognised and respected.
My boss is happy that I can manage many tasks effortlessly.
I use my education productively in being the best I can be at even the smallest tasks.
I act with humility and grace.
I speak with professionalism as well as kindness.
No job is too small – I give 100% to all tasks and I perform them from my heart.
I act with confidence to be myself and not be belittled by others.
I remain unnaffected by those who try to pull me down. I pray for them instead.

Lord be with me always.

Today, I’m fully rested and refreshed before going to work. I’m serene with this moment. With each passing moment, I discount anything in myself,or outside myself that is not congruent with any of my wondeful goals and desires. Each time something ‘is’ not in line with my good or create an ‘unnessary’ obstacle, a new thought, idea, feeling, concrete or not-> changes 10 fold to my greatest good, because I give God and myself the go ahead to give me my greatest good at all times in the now. Thank you self, and thank you God. Amen.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

There is a new job opportunity and I surely will be filling the form.
I affirm that I am the most suitable candidate for the post and my past experience and technical knowledge will see me thru the written test and the interview.
The best for me is coming my way.
I am prepared to take on new challenges.
I am prepared for all the questions that will be posed before me.
I am grateful to God for all my experiences.

Great affirmations! I affirm them for you as well(:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Today I breathe in the ways to be healthier and more productive. And breathe out stale less valuable ways.

Life is about moving forward, and being grateful for everything, for everything is an opportunity to see, understand and partake in the good that always exists.

Today I continue on with my list-tool that keeps working better and better for me. The uses are endless, and I’m content with how my goals are being accomplished.

I have areas today that will get enough focus and good results. Those will the frogs I enjoy devouring. Those will be the frogs I can mark off my list as getting even better results than I see in my minds eye. I am creative, healthy, and able. All is good. I keep all those I care about in a prayers for their greatest good. I thank God in advance for Always being what I need before I know myself, and for helping me feel so wonderful on my adventures in life. Amen

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I am absolutely confindent and in peace with myself and my world.

I am so grateful for life and choices. Today I express my gratitude by utilizing my choices, in the continous choice and action of doing the next right thing for my life and that of my spouse(:

Life is always good. Thank you God for helping me see all of the miracles and all of my opportunities. Thank you God for helping me build short term and long term plans that I can easily and wonderfully follow, with results that are simply awesome.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I am so grateful for the fact that I am able to recognize the goodness in others. My positive attitude is spreading in all spheres of my life.

I affirm a new confidence, a new found strength amd a new love and approval of myself.
I endeavour to get better and better and feel stronger day by day.
I act with humilty and grace always. I silently know my worth with no need show it or be praised for it.
I express my gratitude to God daily and trust in Divine Guidance for the answers to all life’s questions.

I do not allow negativity to affect me. I am protected by my divine force.
In response to SONIA’s post: My positive attitude is spreading in all spheres of my life….(Thankyou Sonia, I affirm with you for both of us).

;o)

I will spend the rest of the day filled with confidence that I can do my work as good if not better than my peers whom I look up to. For the rest of the day, I will not compare myself with others, I am unique. My boss trusts me to do this job and therefore I must trust myself. I am capable of so much more and will start Doing instead of questioning every step. My family will be so happy to see me at the end of the day as I breeze in the door with gratitude and confidence. I love this day and will remember to take deeper breaths.

In response to Vivi exercises daily!‘s post:
Wow! Vivi. Its like you read my mind! I affirm with you – for all you wrote above. We must be in a similar place right now. More power and confidence to you.
I too need to remember to breathe so I will just add one thing to that;

I breathe in serenity and I breathe away tension.
I am unique with every breath I take and I am valuable to others.

Today is a good day. Tonight is a good evening. Tomorrow is a phenomenal day (before work, during work and when I arrive home from work)

I know this to be so, and I thank God in advance.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In response to laurie- does first things first~‘s post:
:-) I love this one. YES.

Tonight is a good evening. Tomorrow is a phenomenal day. It is a fantastic weekend.

Yes it’s true staying in bed this morning appeals to me, though going to work will have its merits today. I get ready with ease. I am right on target with all results in phenomenal ways. Each moment gets better and better. And the 10 hr.work day will seem like 4! I’m in the flow of the beauty of each moment. Thank you God in advance for the day you’ve given me!

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I affirm similar things to yesterday’s.
Yes it’s true staying in bed this morning appeals to me, though going to work will have its merits today. I get ready with ease. I am right on target with all results in phenomenal ways. Each moment gets better and better.

Though today my 8 hr.work day will seem like 2 1/2 hours
And afterwork my hubby and I will enjoy an extraordinary loving anniversary! I’m in the flow of the beauty of each moment. Thank you God in advance for the day you’ve given me!

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Anniversary?!
Congratulations on that! I always smile when I hear that someone is celebrating love, marriage and commitment. These days it seems that so many people are not willing to do what it takes to keep it together.
Good for you!

Happy anniversary :-)

A very happy Anniversary. God is with you in all your commitments.

Will do my best to lead a life that will take me successfully to the destination chosen for me.
I am leading a life of healthy desires and great achievements.

:)-

I only see the positiv in everyone and every situation at all times.

In discussions I am calm and bring every topic to the point right away.

Afi, like your fresh eyes affirmation(:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I am satisfied with all of my recent efforts. I am motivated to continue on with all that is in my best interest.

I thank God in advance, for sometimes letting me believe I’m creating my magnificent journey. I thank God for intervening and gently reminding me I need His Help, and that we’re in this together(:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

As per your prediction – yes, I do relate to this and thankyou, I will use it during this week (am coming to the end of my working day now – so will start tomorrow).

Beautifully put Laurie…
;o)

Thanks for your thoughtful feedback.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Today is a new day! I will view it as such. I will focus on what I can change and change things for the better. I will focus on what is already wonderful, and I will acknowledge it as such. I will find what is good at what doesn’t appear so at 1st glance. I will focus only on what is relevant for a good life, a special and rewarding life. I will do my part. I will speak up where I truly need to. I will quiet myself when my words are unnecessary. All is in process that I’ve affirmed. I thank God in advance for this awesome day.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I have less than 3 hours left of work, so must be methodical and get the right jobs done and out the door. I will shut my eyes for a minute and give them the rest they need. The benefit of stopping for 1 minute will be better than the ‘gotta get things done, can’t stop’ conversation going around my head. Ahh yes, some deep breaths will be nice for me too. I can shut my eyes and breath and it feels like I’m in my nice bed at home… bliss.

Now for some quality work hours evenly paced and calm, right after I make my last coffee for the day ;)

I affirm to pass on the love that God sends me every second to all those who need it.

I affirm to abide by the laws of nature and not interfere with them for my selfish nature/needs.

I affirm to spread love in every possible way.

What a wonderful affirmation! May I start a thread with it?

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

My exercise this morning was good, and sufficient. I progress with each new day. My tasks today will move along as they need to. They all are already good and sufficient. I help my hubby with all that I can that he needs while also taking care of what I do for me, and the us.

I am right where I’m supposed to be. I have what I need and easily acquire all I want. I thank God in advance for making my journey what it is. I have the willingness to create and have God continue to create me.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

SURE GO AHEAD.
There can be no one better to initiate it at this moment.
Looking forward to the new thread.

As I ease away from bmindful and into my other realities(: , I prepare for my day with healthy food and exercise, all necessary preparations for work, and responsibilities for business and ‘business of living’ .

I am in a good place. And the place I’m in keeps getting better and better.

Thank you God for keeping my eyes open, my heart available and able and my health in a place that allows for abundant life and continued choice.

I am grateful for today, yesterday and tomorrow. All that was brought me to today. All I am in the moment with all there is in the moment is all there is. And all that will be is that much better, because all gets better better better infinitely in all ways “important” and “trivial”. Amen

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

As I prepare for work, my awareness of being “in the flow” excites me. I am loving life and that love is revealed to me in areas I think about and those I have never considered. I get ready in record time for work with an organization of thoughts and needs and desires automatically. I am pleased with areas of work that I have acknowledged before and areas I’ve never considered. My mind is opening to more love and beauty of my life and the world than ever before and I’m able to share that love easily emanating from the God-spark within me, the ‘who I am’ core. It’s a win-win in all of my relationships. I thank God in advance for the gifts of today. Amen.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Today is about me. I’m focusing on what I like and what I want and need. I’m reassessing and getting in touch with me. I am as satisfied as I need to be to do what I need to do. I have just enough dissatisfaction that moves me toward my greatest good with my greatest effort toward my greatest result.

It’s a great day, it’s a great life!

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I affirm to agree to disagree.
There are times when in a discussion I do not want to lose for various reasons but am forced to look at the other person’s point of view as more valid. Here I have noticed that I am doing it to remain calm, gain acceptance, not offend the other person and sometimes because I dont want to appear to be different. But I now affirm to agree to disagree becoz it is not offending, rude, unloving or impolite to do so.

I affirm your new sense of empowerment! Yaaaay you(:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

As I prepare to leave for the grocery shopping tonight, I am extremely aware of the functional and delicious foods that I need and want, while remaining in a great/perfect budget that makes sense for us at this time.

We work off a list, and still cautious. Though, through our caution, God makes it all work great, and we are attune to doing the best for what is needed. We thank God in advance for all of these delicious healthy foods we budget so well for. Amen.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Finances are where they need to be, and I am satisfied. It is constantly evident that things are always better better better

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I gain new and powerful insights literally every day! It’s wonderful!

I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

As I begin my week I am grateful for my abiity to do a job well. I am increasingly respected for my abilities and I respect my collegues.
I have confidence and drive and I appreciate myself for sticking at this often un-challeging job. Better things are on the horizon and I am drawing opportunites towards me.
I am financially secure and have plenty for all my requirements and desires.
I am fulfilled daily by my spiritual abundance. I am spiritually RICH.

I am attracting goodness and positive energy in my life every second of every day and every task is part of a bigger plan.

Today, I’m focused on my personal greatest good.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I affirm to look within whenever I am at a cross road or in a difficult situation. Only when I can look within can I look outwards without being prejudiced or judgemental.

As I kick back and relive what a great breakfast I just ate, I’m now onto my next great feat of the day->preparation for work, and how enjoyable I’ve made the whole mission. Today is a 1 day grand “vacation” of life, which I’m enthused to prepare for and engage in->it’s another day in the life I consciously choose. It’s another day, that I know I’m feeding my subconscious the go ahead for the best of the best.

Today, I turn on music or audio books and let the day begin. It’s a good one, because I say so. (:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I affirm to have no expectations in my relationships. I would like to embrace the people and relationships in a very open manner without trying to fix/find out what I can get out of them!

I radiate positive energy, love and acceptance. I am absolutely open and everyone can profit from my positive energy.

Ohhh I like Afi. I affirm with you. Keeping it simple is sometimes the most powerful way to manifest!

I get lost if it’s too complicated, confused in my own confusion sort of :-D

I love this. I often want to affirm the same, but struggle as how to affirm it in a positive way. Suppose it’s better to affirm even if it is negating rather then no affirm at all.

I make healthy food choices because my body is my temple and I love and respect myself. I choose to live a happy, healthy life.

I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

In response to laurie- worksout-daily&w/everything she’s got~ ~‘s post:
Thanks Laurie, I can make use of this.

In response to laurie- worksout-daily&w/everything she’s got~ ~‘s post:
Thanks Laurie. It was very useful.

I affirm to disintegrate all negative thoughts as soon as they occur.
I affirm to observe things and events without judgement.
I affirm to be present—— pre-sent?? Does this mean I have been there before, in my thoughts….. aren’t we all creating our future by our thoughts and deeds— we shall reap as we sow. So I affirm to be aware of my negative thoughts and to disintegrate them immediately. This will help me build a positive present.

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content