login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Page 1 - Happiness Meeting June 25,’22/Energy of Authenticity, Positivity & Inspired Action

Hello Bmindful, 

Thank  you for being here. You are our community.

Everyone of you creates the energy of community.

Without you, each one of us is just talking to ourselves.

Though, I do not want to minimize the valuable possibilities of your self talk.

So if what we are doing for ourselves is that vital, what does it matter who else is here? It matters greatly. As we authentically grow, someone somewhere …receives something somewhere … hence the ripple effect. 
I invite you to allow yourself to be you, and share your kind of positivity which helps you in your life do what you do to accomplish anything that matters to you.

___page 2 of this Happiness Meeting Link____________

This Happiness Meeting is a collage of positivity.  
You are all welcome.

Reflection Questions for your consideration:

1. When you know that you know that there is nothing better than being yourself - what kinds of things are true for you - energy wise in your mind, body and your spirit place?

2. What kinds of things make you really happy that help you do what you need to do when you need them? How do you motivate yourself? List as many things as you love?

3. When you feel stuck what are some tools you use to feel free to create what you love? What helps you open the door to a beautiful productive awesome day?

4. What do you do when life hurts?

Things may not be as I expect, though always beautiful for me to engage in ways that delight my spirit.

fd94576bc5d616b0faa8bbb8b79c46ab.jpg

My needs are a precious part of my humanity.

Coming soon

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=OCEV1R3w-aQ 

signs3.jpg

Please share

a Time & Space Giving Affirmation(s)

Ahhhh giving oneself  all the room you desire ...

“Perhaps the truth depends on a walk around the lake.” -Wallace Stevens

giphy.webp

landscape-4401579_960_720.jpg

I appreciate the pace I have chosen to live, in the space and time I’ve chosen to love

Image result for matt kahn and discipline quotes  I create an oh so perfect schedule I love.

My being is refreshed and filled with the essence of treating my mind, body and spirit with the best life giving actions.

f7I8KR2.gif

The tapestry of my life is mine to weave!

I am free to be myself.  →   I am beautiful inside and out  →   Beyond positive thinking is positive believing.  →   I am grateful for each experience in my life

Ease is always the only way I choose. Even when things are complex and demanding, life gets sifted through my ease-sifter... and sorted out to my satisfaction.

related space & time giving quotes I love:

a5ffe69d27f117ce57727c7395f3f841.jpgone of my favorite pictures,♡ and quotes:

Image result for GETRESULTS.ORG UK PIC QUOTES

“I can Be, now I can Do.”

giphy.gif

I efficiently transition into each new activity, fully knowing and trusting that my consciousness will adapt, overcome, and enjoy each present circumstance.

Previous Happiness Meeting:

06-17-22 The Energy of PossibilitiesLink

RECENT:

Happiness Meeting 06/10/22: The Context of Our LivesLink

recent Happiness Meeting Link

Happiness meeting 05/25/2022: The Illumination of Understanding

Recent Link

Happiness Meeting 05/16/22 :Floating Enjoying Being

Recent Happiness Meeting Link

Happiness Meeting 5/8/22: Unforeseen Treasures

Recent Happiness Meeting LINK  

HAPPINESS MTG/04-23-22 Inner Peace , Self Love & Self Care

Recent Happiness Meeting Link

4/11/22: You're MORE than you know

Recent HAPPINESS MEETING

Happiness meeting: 4/3/22 Frugal,functional&dynamic RAMP UP!

RECENT  Happiness Meeting Link:

3/20/22: Your Evolving Self: Filtering energy and Synthesizing New Growth

Recent Happiness Meeting Link:

Happiness Mtg:pg1 It’s Okay To Love Your Journey 3/10/22 (join in anytime)

Earlier Happiness Mtg.

2/23/22:AllowingAnsweredPrayers

Link

2/13/22: A Meaningful Life: purpose, meaningfulness and higher power

Link

• 02/02/2022:  Authenticity, Heart and Spirit place.
  • 01/09/2022:  In reverence to the Mysteries of Life.
  • 01/16/2021:  Are you really listening?
  • 12/12/2021:  Journey of soulful rebirth: Your sanctuary. Your Self.
  • 11/03/2021:  Nurturing New Dimensions in Wisdom.
  • 11/18/2021:  Divinely inspired Self Care.
  • 10/12/2021:  Soul voyager: Spiritual attunement, responding to deep changes and the cultivation of Spiritual Health.
  • 10/22/2021: Continuity and Change:  Dancing the Dance of Inner Peace.
  • 08/23/2021:  Ownership of our Energy
  • 07/22/2021:  Acute Self Care
  • 05/20/2021:  Awakening the Divine within.

My definition of greatness

is to be greater than your environment,

to be greater than your body,

and to be greater than time.

And if you do, you will be great.

I mean, that’s it!” – Dr. Joe Dispenza

• Flowing Energy Things just seem to flow forward naturally and with ease. We feel relaxed, confident and life seems easy. Tip #1: Move with the flow and enjoy. Life is sweet.Marlene Lockwood How to Manage Your Energy — or Living in the Flow
  • Blocked Energy Nothing seems to go right. You feel like you are knocking your head against the same old brick wall. It may be your ego getting in the way, that you’ve planned too many things to do in one day, or that perhaps you aren’t headed in the right direction. Tip #2: When your energy feels blocked, step back, breathe deeply a few times and make some space for reflection. Connect with your core center, refocus on your purpose and check how aligned things are with your personal values. Give yourself time to get clear and to let new insights emerge.
  • Expanding Energy This is living in the flow to the max! You are inspired and alive. Your mood and spirits are high. You are passionate about your work. You know you are making a difference. You are creative and insightful. Tip #3: Move forward with your senses wide open‚ you are creating something new.
  • Contracting Energy If your energy is contracting you may be doing something that is not serving you. You may be going against your values. Perhaps there is something in the environment that doesn’t honor or respect you. Your mood can grow darker by the day. You may even begin to feel small. Tip #4: Stop what you are doing. Look at the situation and ask yourself, “Is this where I belong?” “Does this work support my values?” “Do I need to make a request?” “Do I need to change directions sooner than later?” Don’t rush. Be patient and let go of any judgment of yourself or others. Just listen, and let your body‚ your deep sense of wisdom‚ inform you.
  • Bouncing Energy You are doing more than one thing at a time. You are going here, going there and going everywhere, trying to do it all. Or the energy is internal, showing up as busy mind talk. Either way, you find yourself forgetting important things and nothing seems to be getting done as you would like it. You feel irritated with yourself! Tip * #5: Stop what you are doing. Find good Mother Earth, take your shoes off and connect with the ground beneath you. Now raise your arms to the sky, feeling the energy from the heavens flow through your body, out through your toes, deep down into the earth and then back again in reverse. This is a body practice taken from Qi Gong and Tai Chi. Next, take a few deep breaths, let out a few sighs, and take a moment to ask yourself what needs to be done first.
  • Flat Energy It’s hard to even get out of bed. You have no motivation or drive. You feel like you do not have direction in your life. You may even feel a deep sadness or lethargy. Maybe you are in an in-between-space, where nothing new has revealed itself. Or perhaps you are inadvertently moving away from your passion. Tip #6: It is time to be patient and to focus on taking good care of yourself. Eat well, get enough rest and get outdoors where the power and energy of nature can gradually heal and empower you. Be open to what is new or trying to emerge. Give yourself time to gain clarity about what is next for you. You have the answers within. They will reveal themselves. Writing in your journal will help you get in touch with the wisdom you hold within.
  • Summary Living is the flow is about taking life as it comes. Too often we see it as wrong when our energy is not what we think it “should” be. Overreacting this way only creates resistance that further blocks our progress. Fighting this way may bring us success, but eventually only drains us. If we use the river as a metaphor for life, we know we will have smooth waters, flowing waters and a few rapids here and there. There are obstacles in the river, rocks, tree roots, or other people making their own way. Life is about embracing the river and all its challenges. Sometimes life requires you to take your boat out of the water for a time. Living in the flow is learning to appreciate what is and not to up our energy resisting. When we acknowledge unwanted behavior we consult our own wisdom, so we can continue to be kind to ourselves while gently moving forward with our new insights. My experience is that when I listen to and work with my energy, I know exactly what I need to do … cut hay while the sun shines, take the opportunity to learn something new about myself, or maybe just bask in the Sunlight. What is your energy telling you? ###Reference: Goddard, G. (2006). Gulp. The 7 Day Crash Course to Master Fear and Break Through Any Challenge : New York, Bantam Dell, a division of Random House, Inc.Transition Coach Marlene Lockwood helps individuals and groups navigate through life change and transition with more ease, increased balance, enhanced inner peace and improved creativity

def58900d89b2f93ae5f223f4dd89f5d--im-yours-jason-mraz-lyric-art.jpg1.jpg431284e1f40d4678c9bc362345ee3256--song-quotes-music-quotes.jpg

★My heart is light. I expect joyfulness in everyone and everything

★I vibrate to the frequencies of acceptance, love, and appreciation.

★I Love how creating my intentions does magnificent things for all I say I truly desire

★I love being in such wonderful harmony with my values

★I Am enjoying taking exquisite care of me

★I love how my mind is my sanctuary, and my heart provides such wonderful inspiration for my life.

★I hold joyful conversations with myself and love the outcome of our chats

★I hear and see with love. ★I choose to care well for me, and see the beautiful places it takes me. 

★ Serene clarity and blessed peace of mind are my blessed essence

★ I am loving what is occurring in my life

★ love beginning fresh & new

★ I create divine play every day!

★ It feels like it is my birthright to live fully and freely

★ My strengths will be used beautifully.

★ My mind creates an image of my body that is always vital, healthy, beautiful and strong.

Flow, Find & Seek - Kat Hurley

People who learn to control inner experience will be able to determine the quality of their lives, which is as close as any of us can come to being happy. Mihaly Csikszentmihalyi, Flow: The Psychology of Optimal Experience, 1990

It is as if evolution has built a safety device in our nervous system that allows us to experience full happiness only when we are living at 100%—when we are fully using the physical and mental equipment we have been given Mihaly Csikszentmihalyi

• ______________

I relax and let go - I go with the flow -

8487da914c1bc831805af83879048e15.jpg

I am safe in the hands of God   

I am willing to do what needs to be done.    Only goodness comes into my life because only goodness is focused upon in my life

giphy.webp    I am responsible for my own attitude.

I let go of all that no longer serves me in a positive manner

I take deeper, longer, more relaxed breaths  

Today I ask myself what I need and give generously! 

Every day I notice positive changes in my mind and my body 

tumblr_nvmip56Dho1sqc11wo1_500.gif

Who are the people and pathways that spark the most joy for me? What would be the things I'm most proud of, as I lie in bed tonight?

Before I go to sleep at night, I lovingly think about an ideal way of my being, purpose and passion for tomorrow.

Tonight, as I go to sleep, each breath will put me in a deeper more relaxed

state of being.

Tonight I choose to cuddle up with a good prayer.

I will sleep well tonight and succeed in my aim tomorrow

My sleep is relaxed and refreshing

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=wYBCiN401ds 

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

My strength lies within my loving and accepting myself.

As I accept this moment, I accept my physical body in that same space and I celebrate this moment. I embrace all that I sense and feel in my physical body. 

My Being in the moment means that I'm not living in the future or the past. 

This moment is golden...

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.

In response to Joy Grows here's post:

love these and of course love the Mraz video!

very inspiring

In response to ♡ ˚💖OnlyEnjoyablePlans's post:

1. When you know that you know that there is nothing better than being yourself - what kinds of things are true for you - energy wise in your mind, body and your spirit place?

mind

Only has positive flow affirmation

body

feels like it is gratitude, and appreciation for the wonderful health is is and always will be

It only wants nourishment that matches its good feelings to continue the pattern

spirit  

feels as though it is dancing in perfect rhythm 

to be continued

Gratitude comes from w/ in. Compassion is what we experience for others.

I am grateful for the gifts of Being...

Doing energy work heightens my awareness of my senses and it makes me aware of my surroundings: people, our dwellings, our plants and animals and our physical belongings...

I feel buoyant as I float in an awareness of incredible gratitude for everyone and everything thats a part of my life and my growth.

From my inner child, who loves life, who is awoken to staying up late and enjoying every moment within the 24 hour day... who sleeps like rock... who loves others, including plants, animal and our beloved mineral kingdom, our solar system, and the heavens too!

Thank you life! Thank you for this sweet taste of freedom...

love ❤️ this JGH,

loved this:

From my inner child, who loves life, who is awoken to staying up late and enjoying every moment within the 24 hour day... who sleeps like rock... who loves others, including plants, animal and our beloved mineral kingdom, our solar system, and the heavens too!

I woke up doing some ‘newer’ I inner child work for me.

I do appreciate you sharing yours(:

I loved everything you shared.

It inspired me!

Thank You!

Ty, too!!

(:

Invite play

It is so important that we enjoy ourselves. Each person has to find out what that means for them

& why

Knowing we have different aspects of our self has us really working on things, doesn’t it? I have found a sudden loss , creates all kinds of spaces for ‘discovery’

Today I listen to whatever my inner kids want to share and I give to them with whatever is needed  kind of care.

I love me and wouldn’t have it any other way.

Question: What is true for me about my energy?

I have learned that I have the ability choose my inner state of Being. 

I have learned that even in times of change and transition, I choose to trust in God and trust in my path. Know that each day is its own gift, it's own bounty. 

The more I chose my inter state, the more I discovered about giving myself whatever I need or want, and choose to experience Being open, Being in each new moment and 

Question: What is true for me about my energy?

I have learned that I have the ability choose my inner state of Being. 

I have learned that even in times of change and transition, I choose to trust in God and trust in my path. Know that each day is its own gift, it's own bounty. 

The more I chose my inter state, the more I discovered about giving myself whatever I need or want, and choose to experience Being open, Being in each new moment.

In response to ♡ ˚💖Sacred Recalibration's post:

In regard to inner kids, I have learned no matter how many we have (lol)… they need Re-parenting.

They need to be negotiated with.

Why … they may know what they feel and what they would like, though they are also children. And we know quite a bit… and while working with our feelings… we can teach our inner kids just as they have something to teach us.

very nice Kathi.

you said :

The more I chose my inter state, the more I discovered about giving myself whatever I need or want, and choose to experience Being open, Being in each new moment.

Choosing to be open is a beautiful topic. 
to be continued…

The 7 Vital Connections

1. The Core Connection
  2.  The Motive Connection. 
  3. The Vision Connection.
  4. The Path Connection
  5. The Power Connection
  6. The Identity Connection
  7. The Fulfillment Connection

quoteThe gap between vision and current reality is also a source of energy. If there were no gap, there would be no need for any action to move towards the vision. We call this gap creative tension. Peter Senge

quoteWhen all is said and done, the only change that will make a difference is the transformation of the human heart.Peter Senge

quoteThe birth of the de-centered self can be profoundly disorienting, it is transcendental and often involves a heightened sense of awareness and connection. The analytical ‘localized’ self can find it fragile, frightening and impossible to grasp…There is a sense of being present to what is seeking to emerge, with intentionality. If you follow your nature enough, if you follow your nature as it moves, if you follow so far that you really let go, then you find that you’re actually the original being, the original way of being. The original being knows things and acts, does things in its own [intuitive?] way. It actually has a great intention to be itself, and it will do so if you just let it Peter Senge

quoteThe fundamental difference between creating and problem solving is simple In problem solving we seek to make something we do not like go away. In creating we seek to make what we truly care about exist Peter Senge

4.What do you do when life hurts?

Good question, oh yeah I created that lol 😂 

Anyway, definitely a good question for me. 

• I acknowledge my pain, I do not avoid. I have learned getting busy with something to avoid a feeling is a temporary fix, and it the issue will find a way to entertain me again.
  • I allow compassion for myself
  • Accept. Acceptance doesn't have to mean I am enjoying it
  • I pray …surrender and surrender some more
  • I write. Writing - affirming …all huge!
  • then I get into a multitude of tools.. though that is where I begin.
  • we all have tools so won’t get into all of mine, though these are my basics before proceeding if necessary 
  • oh yeah… review if I have eaten healthily and gotten sufficient rest

3. When you feel stuck what are some tools you use to feel free to create what you love? What helps you open the door to a beautiful productive awesome day?

to be continued 

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content