login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Happiness meeting: 4/3/22 Frugal,functional&dynamic RAMP UP!

Welcome All!

This happiness meeting is to help up ramp up on time saving techniques and increase ways to become more functionally frugal, increase health, save time by making life and stress more managable.

There are many ideas that we could try to practice with the goal of focusing on functionality. When we are able to maximize our level of functionality, it can provide us more to time to enjoy relaxing evening habits. You can ear mark your evening times for any activity you enjoy. One night could be a movie night, Friday could be "TGIF night," and invite a few friends over for pot luck. 

One of my personal favorites: ear marking time early in the morning to enjoy 20 minutes of mindful meditation. Some people have called this there first waking. They wake at 3 or 4 a.m., and enjoy the sounds of the quietness. You can do a 5 minute devotional prayer or take some time for a spiritual mantra that you want to focus on.  After enjoying this early morning time, you can drift back to sleep before the alarm or add 10 to 15 minutes of yoga or pilates.

Previous Happiness Meeting Link:

3/20/22: Your Evolving Self: Filtering energy and Synthesizing New Growth

Recent Happiness Meeting Link:

Happiness Mtg:pg1 It’s Okay To Love Your Journey 3/10/22 (join in anytime)

Earlier Happiness Mtg. 

2/23/22:AllowingAnsweredPrayers

Link

2/13/22: A Meaningful Life: purpose, meaningfulness and higher power

Link

Authenticity, Heart and Spirit place

• 02/02/2022:  Authenticity, Heart and Spirit place.
  • 01/09/2022:  In reverence to the Mysteries of Life.
  • 01/16/2021:  Are you really listening?
  • 12/12/2021:  Journey of soulful rebirth: Your sanctuary. Your Self.
  • 11/03/2021:  Nurturing New Dimensions in Wisdom.
  • 11/18/2021:  Divinely inspired Self Care.
  • 10/12/2021:  Soul voyager: Spiritual attunement, responding to deep changes and the cultivation of Spiritual Health.
  • 10/22/2021: Continuity and Change:  Dancing the Dance of Inner Peace.
  • 08/23/2021:  Ownership of our Energy
  • 07/22/2021:  Acute Self Care
  • 05/20/2021:  Awakening the Divine within.

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

The intention of this meeting is for you to choose and create the type of structure and support that will support you in measures to increase frugality, improve overall functionality and the dynamic ramp up is the improved leisure time.  And that leisure time is your reward.  It's you giving to yourself...

So, there are some personal inventory analysis that could help you focus on what is the most valuable.

To do this, please make a list. Identify your areas of weakness, strengths, problems and needs.

Possible problems: Financial.  Health: yours or your spouse's health; or it could be your fur babies...  Family, family dynamics.  Close friendships, support. Lacking physical activity, or lacking creativity in your free time.  Or it could be weariness following the pandemic and the long isolation; maybe too much time spent on the computer when you could have been cleaning up and prepping your garden and your garden tranquility...

Secondary list is also valuable: look at other areas:  decision making, impulse control such as spending that was not identified on your budget.

With all of the assessment, you'll know that you've hit the target when it occurs to you how good its going to feel to get in that zone where you can renew, recharge and deeply replenish your inner wellness, your inner reservoir of resilience...

Affirmations/ thoughts...

Life beyond identity - makes me who I AM.

Wellness changes Everything...

States that are predicated on that realization are healthy.

My destiny is to discover that within myself; that inner well of untapped resilience...

The sound of the sunset... the feel of the sunset...

The most valuable gift I can give myself is time...

Take time to open all of my senses to the gift of time.

I AM Becoming more inspired,

more connected

to the deeper world around us and within us.

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.

Goal setting:

Everyone can relate how good it feels to make healthier adjustments!

Getting more consistent with physical exercise is its own reward! We tend to make healthier choices and our coping skills heighten and we push stress away!

Becoming more frugal is empowering because you don't crave for material things, and instead you are free to experience your self and the world around you.

Making daily lists is a great habit and it creates structure: improved focus. Improved timeliness, and higher energy. Lists provide structure. 

Its better to be engaged in creating a solution to your most complex problem then no problem at all. No problem = no Being.

Dig in to your problems...

I Allow my Self to be a source of my Renewal.

For, Being is worth while.

-Some questions I have chosen also as reflection questions if you so choose 

1. why do you love how you feel in this very moment? (trick question)...Yes you can always focus on aspects of what you love. Its magical(: How does it feel to only focus on what really matters that you absolutely love? You don't have to share specifics in less you want to... though think about your loving this/loving that list. List if you want-though...this is about allowing your inner 'chemicals to dance and sing' and being aware of what brings you joy.. Enjoyment does that!(:
  2. what does it truly mean to stay in the present and keep past and future in a balanced perspective?
  3. Do you enjoy organizing and creating? What areas of your life do you love to do this with/for?

in process

Reinforcing/Creating/Triggering- Ideas/Facets Of Daily Routines

in

process

Image result for your heart is your paint brush quotes gif

In process

My definition of greatness

is to be greater than your environment,

to be greater than your body,

and to be greater than time.

And if you do, you will be great.

I mean, that’s it!” – Dr. Joe Dispenza

“Inside of us is a place that is all-knowing, all mighty, which is a fragment of God. Nourishing, healing elements with in us. There is a spark in each one of us.”  Wayne W. Dyer, Wishes Fulfilled: Mastering the Art of Manifesting

affirmations_to_change_your_life.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTzk69HItJiQnBxUQx6LS9v8WyEstXOUdCllkhTqSIlg_M1ayAbtg

4173f98453aef2f9137e56e2eb337663.jpg

I feel more alert, more refreshed, more calm, complete, focused, strong and healthy.1376702617fad46d5d47d02d49f139c9--gandhi-quotes-quotable-quotes.jpg

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ It is a refreshing peace to connect with my inner spirit, and I do this at will with a growing ease…

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I now am enjoying all conceivable ways (and then some) to free up my ‘inner circuitry’ and replace with creative powerful productive momentum.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I go to the inner place where there is no challenge,and abide in the consciousness of peace joy.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSkSelsJSdlrIIiEuFYngddRi1QjSeGadhj1QCu0OvYrLaf4g3kmQ

Functional 

20f638ab04934dcb1bcb76e296b04cc6.jpg

I deeply desire what I Am able to accomplish.

I Am able to do what I desire to accomplish.

I make enormous strides in personally meaningful areas.

I allow my projects to be fun and functional for my highest  good.

a260616e9904704fe416e82ea38015c7--deck-welcome-to.jpg

I allow my mind, body and spirit to sing with appreciation.

My mind, body and spirit are singing.Today is a great day to be uniquely great to myself.

Today is a great day to be good to myself and my home.

Today is a great day to be creative and awesomely well fed.

Today my decisions serve me well in the present and toward a wonderful future.

Today I pace myself with awesome compassion and right actions.

Today is a great day to enjoy myself  my memories, and thoughts of my dynamic future.

Today is a great day to enjoy others in my own time frame.

Today is a great day to choose whom and what to connect with and why… and I allow myself to be exceptionally good at this.

I see myself from my minds eye exactly the way I desire to be and now I Am.

In response to Kathi's Inner space, inner healing's post:

The intention of this meeting is for you to choose and create the type of structure and support that will support you in measures to increase frugality, improve overall functionality 

yes  yes yes choose the structure I want... I am on board!

will return

In response to Kathi's Inner space, inner healing's post:

So, there are some personal inventory analysis that could help you focus on what is the most valuable.

To do this, please make a list. Identify your areas of weakness, strengths, problems and needs.

cms-quote2.jpg?resize=770%2C770&ssl=1

My areas of focus:

• READING- in areas that I am needing to move me forward.
  • WRITING- daily to stay versed on what specifically matters to be and why.
  • Also writing about how I feel … and include goals and tasks
  • BUDGETING
  • PERSONAL CARE
  • MEAL DOCUMENTING- get a base line for what I do, what I need and what I would like less or more of
  • HOME CARE
  • DAYS OF THE WEEK I am choosing to do things to create my lovely structure

will return! great reflection focus!

In response to ♡ ˚Great Decisions only's post:

1. why do you love how you feel in this very moment? (trick question)...Yes you can always focus on aspects of what you love. Its magical(: How does it feel to only focus on what really matters that you absolutely love? You don't have to share specifics in less you want to... though think about your loving this/loving that list. List if you want-though...this is about allowing your inner 'chemicals to dance and sing' and being aware of what brings you joy.. Enjoyment does that!(:

I love currently not working. I know that is about to shift, though I am taking this time in completely.

I love enjoying foods I love and finding out what truly agrees with me, and how I would like to create what I love as a structured joy.

I love enjoying taking care of my health and appearance.
It isn’t that they didn’t matter before… it is just a bit of a shift with my inner circuitry

to do what I do for me

with so much inner ❤️ love

since my loss less than a year ago.

.It began as ‘just do it’

to create a routine again.

Now it’s let’s do it self, because I love and care about me so much.

This was an adjustment that is not so easy to detail… So I will just focus on

this is good,

and leave myself room to see what comes up.

——/

The other day I bought an awesome thing for my hair.

Why is this awesome? I don’t use a lot of hair care products… matter of fact - not big on them  these days. I saw my favorite natural line of cosmetics advertising some unique hair things. I saw it online… and then when I was at the store… just happened to be there… and I absolutely love love love it!!! It brought back a very youthful time for me. My hair once again reminds me of good ol’ fashioned self care. Everything about the product (Ingredients) and the outcome is great. I feel like a commercial (: Anyway what a joy to care about pleasing myself! I love the feeling… just for me…It’s more than okay to be happy about appearance …even now.

Frugal,functional&dynamic RAMP UP!positive-affirmations-seek-permission.jpgdeaa38b79d380da240b4eab6dc0106d0--healthy-morning-routine-morning-routines.jpg

Today I go to my heart place, and I decide what my most valuable priorities are and I break them

down into manageable pieces

to begin

to continue

and complete as it satisfies me.

I will look forward

to whatever it is that needs my focused

action

and Inspire

all

I need from

me . 

69b011d2d78135fdcc5fbfedde4c9928--anna-quindlen-fun-quotes.jpg

Today I emotionalize my focus with trust belief and deep faith and conviction.

Today I emotionalize my path with hope that my spirit acknowledges as right ✅ well intended and Knowing all is well in the present moment 

In response to ♡ ˚Great Decisions only's post:

1. what does it truly mean to stay in the present and keep past and future in a balanced perspective?

I love reviewing my past. Why? Because my past has awesome elements in it that I want to recall.

I love living in the present , because the present is the only place I can create from in an actionable way.

The cons of past: it has its place(: Though it can also misplace the energy of newness and possibility that I am not in charge of … though a Power much Greater than myself can.

When I involve myself in the process of surrender , context will appear as a backdrop… though as a remnant … not all the meaning I can tell about it. Living in the present allows me to dismiss clutter and open my mind body and spirit to fresh new ongoing ‘miracles’ that I may not have seen if I stick to my memories as the main piece.

I love that I have a memory.

I love when things feel more sensical.

Though what I love even more is a fresh new day, where my God which exceeds my understanding has room to work and speak thru me.

My Script 

My daily enjoyable

reliable routines

add a sense of peace,

purposeful structure

&

total

creative

ease

to my happier

healthier

world.

back to the title/ and more concrete essence of this Happiness Meeting 

See the source image

while I enjoy keeping things simple. I cannot ignore as I have grown to care about myself and love myself even more deeply… I choose to enjoy what feels like the very best for myself.

633458339a01b4333dbfbaa2f4c2849a--louise-hay-law-of-attraction.jpg

I also accept that allowing gifts that come my way is a blessing.

I believe life will be a reciprocal journey as it always has been … though even more. Because the essence of having my own back means I will give myself the best and allow the best to come my way.

I believe it is part of me, though enjoying without my significant other has been a process.

I feel him being happy for me when I acquire what works in my life. It now feels like we are still enjoying together (:

80dd99d1f6177c92344dae5de18c279b--wealth-affirmations-law-of-attraction-money-affirmations-wealth.jpg

My Present Moment In Actionable Energy

I now have complete and unrestricted use of all things necessary to maximize my potential
I am healthy, I have plenty, I feel great!

I Am allowing a harmonious stream of positivity.

I am drenched in harmonious peaceful joyous creativity.

I am open and receptive to all the love and light the universe contains9c4bbfa10ba2f13fea700edb645a08d6--louise-hay-quotes-positive-affirmations.jpg
in process

And no one will listen to us until we listen to ourselves. Marianne Williamson

Miracles occur naturally as expressions of love. The real miracle is the love that inspires them. In this sense everything that comes from love is a miracle. Marianne Williamson

1a5fc4dd2641f343663ba433430205b2--don-t-wait-marianne-williamson.jpg

EmilysQuotes.Com-ego-spirit-wisdom-Marianne-Williamson-peace.jpg

6b29caf6e6453cbc7278338052b10a07--georgeous-beautiful.jpg

cool-ocean-sea-Favim.com-238672.gifcreativeyou2.jpg

4709606695dc1f82c1f9364f4edc363e.jpg

As I keep moving in the direction of my dreams, I find exaltation. I stay with my dream until it manifests exactly what I want it to be.

All I do this day moves me toward complete fulfillment. From this day onward, I go forth with an uplifted vision

Through faith, my weak times become my peak times.

Today, I step into my power as a child of God. I rejoice in my newfound freedom and peace.

My positive thoughts are magnets that draw my good to me.

I surrender to the Divine forces and principles that are always at work in the Universe.

I move in life with ease, enjoying every step of the way.

The presence of joy is in my heart and abundance of good is in my life.

New discoveries make my life sizzle with excitement.

The love in my heart is real and authentic and flows out to everyone I meet.

I am enjoying the feelings of profound peace and love from my soul.

Feeling good from a place of unconditional love is how my joy expands.

Now speaking of 

Frugal,functional&dynamic RAMP UP!

It is time to put all this Happiness Mtg and the ones that preceded it… to great use and truly jump into my day.

I have my good energy. ✅ 

I have my list   ✅ 

I have my ‘saw sharpened’ ✅ 

Now action.

love ❤️ these meetings!(:

• I am optimistic because today is a new day.

A F F I R M A T I O N S

I acknowledge a world beyond my senses, a truth beyond my intellect, a wisdom beyond logic, a power beyond my limits, a serene design despite any distressing display

I dissolve the boundaries I have set on my potential, specifically…

• I allow myself to see the expanse of my untapped potential,
      especially…
    •  Where I was contracting, I expand.
    •  Where I was isolating, I connect.
    •  I am happy about all the gifts I have and how they fit me so perfectly.
    •  I consecrate my gifts to the benefit of all mankind.
    • From: Shadow Dance: Liberating the Power and Creativity of Your Dark Side by David Richo, Ph.D.His free e-book, Human Becoming, is available through this site-> by clicking here”:NEW CONVERSATIONS

By David Richo

more Affirmations coming soon

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content