login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

- - Happiness meeting 2/13/22: A Meaningful Life: purpose, meaningfulness and higher power

Welcome All to the newest edition of the happiness meetings!

In this meeting, we are invited to explore an enormous topic: A meaningful life.

I am excited to explore this with you and I'm looking forward to work, the joy, the growth and creation that arises within.

This meeting will be linked to the recent meetings, and I will reproduce a list so for those who follow these meetings, you can better track your thoughts and affirmations. 

Recent Happiness meetings:

Previous Happiness Meeting -2/02/22: Authenticity, Heart and Spirit placeLink

• 01/09/2022:  In reverence to the Mysteries of Life.
  • 01/16/2021:  Are you really listening?
  • 12/12/2021:  Journey of soulful rebirth: Your sanctuary. Your Self.
  • 11/03/2021:  Nurturing New Dimensions in Wisdom.
  • 11/18/2021:  Divinely inspired Self Care.
  • 10/12/2021:  Soul voyager: Spiritual attunement, responding to deep changes and the cultivation of Spiritual Health.
  • 10/22/2021: Continuity and Change:  Dancing the Dance of Inner Peace.
  • 08/23/2021:  Ownership of our Energy
  • 07/22/2021:  Acute Self Care
  • 05/20/2021:  Awakening the Divine within.

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

Intro:

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.

Welcome All,

The intention of this meeting is to explore and dialogue on your intrepretation of the meaning/s of your life. This can span across your entire life. 

Many of our beliefs have a direct relationship to early childhood and to early formation of identity and values.  For most people, those influences last a lifetime. 

We welcome your contribution, opinions and all new affirmations! You are welcome to share music or anything else that you feel connects to this meeting! Love Binaural beats, Tony!

I will open this meeting with some quotes from people with a wide variety of contribution.

"The most valuable gift you can give yourself is time. Taking time to be more fully present. Your journey to become more inspired and connected to the deeper world around us."

~  Oprah Super Soul conversations: Atlas of the Heart, Brene Brown.

"What counts is not the mere fact that we have lived.  It is the difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead."    

~ Nelson Mandela.

"Just imagine that the purpose of life is happiness only - then life becomes a cruel and senseless thing. You have to embrace what the wisdom, the humanity, your intellect and your heart tell you:  that the meaning of life is to serve the force that sent you into this world. Then life becomes a joy."  

~  Leo Tolstoy.

"The most successful people recognize that in life they create their own love, they manufacture their own meaning, they generate their own motivation.

"For me, I am driven by two main philosophies: know more today about the world then I knew yesterday and lessen the suffering of others."

"One good thing in life that is for certain, the more profoundly baffled you have been in your life, the more open your mind becomes to new ideas."

"So when I think of, what is the meaning of life, to me, that's not an eternal unanswerable question.  To me, it is in arms reach of me everyday."

"It’s important that we create our own meaning and do everything that we can to bring ourselves closer to know everything there is to know in this universe."

~ Leo Degrassi

Questions for consideration:

Questions about the formation of your identity:

• What do you identify with?  What impact does identity have on perception of the meaning of life?
  • Do you identify with what and where you are?  What contributed to your beliefs about which qualities make life meaningful?
  • Has there ever been a time when you experienced "A defining moment," where you declared, "Yes or No, this is or is not who I AM?"  Who and what did you identify yourself to be in that moment? What changes did you immediately know for sure? What change did this bring about?
  • Does the role of responsibility have anything to do with your view of life's meaning?  Is there a relationship b/t responsibility and the meaning of life?

Questions about your life:

• Wellness changes everything! What is your source of renewal? 
  • Name or describe an event that empowered you. What did you learn about yourself in that instant?
  • How can you personally bring back or create meaning in your life?

Questions related to recent learning, synchronicity, purpose, hope, peace and Higher Power.

• Our community and the Higher Power for every member of our community are invited to join in! We welcome your contribution in all manner of our growth, our understanding and in wisdom. We welcome all healing, the removal of obstacles and strongholds. We welcome our new day, we welcome new hope. We welcome increase, flow, abundance, joy and in all, good measure, pressed down and shaken together until overflowing, in Your Grace.
  • Have you ever had a moment of complete understanding, where you knew that you were meant to be exactly were you were, when something happened or you experienced some sort of synchronicity? What did you learn?
  • Have you ever felt like you were in a period of a void; as in "not now" or a "holding pattern?" If so, what did you learning? These hard times can teach us the most about our inner beauty.
  • Have you ever been given a message - subconsciously - or a dream where you were you experienced hope or peace?  How did the gift change your experience?
  • Lets refocus on RAK's: Random acts of kindness.  What ripple effects do you see, feel or understand that come from RAK's? 

A Meaningful Life: purpose, meaningfulness and

HIGHER POWER

Affirmations

I am aware of the Hand Of God in all that I do and all I AM.

I go thru life with a deep sense of spiritual confidence because nothing is impossible for my G_d, the Creator of the Universe

As I surrender to my loving Creator of the universe,I AM.

I choose the peace that surpasses all understanding.

Everything in my life has brought me to this moment, and it is perfect.

My faith operates in at least five levels: faith in Higher Power, I call God, faith in myself, faith in this moment, faith in others, and faith in tomorrow or the future.           I have faith in my confidence and confidence in my faith

e2c8a9c9c4a9c1af45e5beb414507558--daily-mantra-mobile-app.jpgaffirmation_prayer.jpg

As I ease into this brand new day, I AM renewed, revitalized, and blessed

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

6ab04b2272512cc4738616f8f16e86bf.jpg74200a5ffd34b707428f585b2116ceb4.jpg

background.gif

• I Am acknowledging a world beyond my senses, a truth beyond my intellect, a wisdom beyond logic, a power beyond my limits,a serene design despite any distressing display

background.gif  background.gifbackground.gif

background.gif

I turn discomfort into
hope and love filled
expectation,
fascination
and awe.

background.gif
background.gif

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I made the perfect choice to dwell in peace, appreciation and freedom!

background.gifbackground.gif

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ All clocks run at perfect speed for me.

☑ Simple beautiful breathing is the easiest way for me to Be, live and to nourish the sacred in me!

background.gif

• - - - ☑My passion for being in my life is strong because I know what I like to experience and have complete faith in a benevolent outcome 

background.gif

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷI Am so much more peaceful, balanced, refreshed,calm, able, courageous and remarkably healthy.

background.gif

• - - -I am a miracle in action! I am filled with Divine Light, Joy, and Well Rounded Prosperity.

background.gif

- - -Today is full of miracles. I have a sharp memory and clear thoughts I possess an abundance of creativity, and spiritual certainty.

background.gif

-Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ All my power is in the present moment.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ My body mirrors my state of mind. I am healthy, whole and complete

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I am serene in this cycle, there is no end to it.

I AM Purpose and Clarity.

background.gif

My definition of greatness

is to be greater than your environment,

to be greater than your body,

and to be greater than time.

And if you do, you will be great.

I mean, that’s it!” – Dr. Joe Dispenza

In response to Kathi's Inner space, inner healing's post:

looking forward to your reflection questions 

I have

More Question 
To Add

•  

1. Are you feeling something Bigger than life creating more meaning in your life? If so describe as much as you can and/or comfortable doing so.

It is officially Valentines Day 02/14/2022

12:00  midnight 

Whether you are celebrating memories, current happenings and or simply and powerfully loving yourself and the relationship you are learning to have with yourself… Happy Valentines Day!

c618b31084a5a2ff0f484ca4377190eb--square-card-www-etsy.jpg

a632e8_71d41c5525914935a13386c7d8d1b24f.png

Love is the answer to all of my questions.   I Am beautifully capable! I Am beautifully Wise! I am lovingly elevated and invigorated! I am joyously unrestricted and productive!    I love living my life according to my most beloved values in a balanced, delightful and healthful way.    I spiritually appreciate people, places and things at a level of unconditional love.

Love Your Inner Child 

Image result for peace zen to zany pic

Your mind’s not the problem. Your ego’s not the problem. Your subconscious beliefs aren’t the problem. Your conditioning is not the problem, your family heredity is not the problem. Your past life isn’t the problem.
These are just spiritual excuses you’ve been taught that piss your inner child off.” Matt Kahn

I am worthy of the very best in life, and I now lovingly allow myself to accept it.
– Louise Hay

Each day is a new opportunity. I choose to make this day a great one.
– Louise Hay

I give my problems to the great mind of God, I let go of them, confident that the correct answers will return to me when they are needed.
– Wayne Dyer

All is well. Everything is working out for my highest good. Out of this situation only good will come. I am safe.
– Louise Hay

I express gratitude for all the good that I have in my life and all the good that is coming to me every single moment. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

I let go of everything not divinely designed for me, and the perfect plan of my life now comes to pass.
– Florence Scovel

I am constantly growing and upgrading myself. I am becoming more conscious, understanding and self aware each day.

When-you-think-youve.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT7NsrfIcIK-8tLxHOT-k_8qisY2E-MTYIXkm6dAl8FeSnhlGEBEw

Surrendering means cleansing yourself completely, getting completely detached. Detachment is the only way you can rise.— Nirmala Srivastava

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSkb_-_3WklLtBWZB-3345BKEeK9i04w7_Y_-H_sc2dsn72GvbA

By being calm and aware, I know intuitively what to do, moment to moment. The more I focus on the good, the more GREAT comes to me.

My decisions and actions are influenced by my positive belief in my abilities and the Power of Love from my Creator

In response to ♡ ˚Clarity,Light&Purpose's post:

1. Are you feeling something Bigger than life creating more meaning in your life?
  2. If so describe as much as you can and/or comfortable doing so.

I will use this question for now as a guide.  
Most definitely feel the Guidance of my Higher Power

This response is in process

When surrendering to a Higher Power which I choose to call G_d, Everything is transformed from a trusting open place/perspective.

Do I do this  24-7?

No, because I am human and like many … I take it back not realizing I have.

Like many I tend  to lean on my own understanding naturally. I trust myself. That is never an excuse not to remember G_d has my back and I always need to surrender and allow the gifts that are in store for me

As I have learned to love myself over my life time I want a lot of love. And that is the patience, love and Guidance prayer gives me.

I had a beautiful life with my spouse. So many people think everything in life has to be perfect to be wonderful. Looking back life was wonderful. Knowing what I now know, even better than I knew. Though he and I owed our life, love and philosophies to our growing understanding of our Higher Power.

No one has the

‘attention span of G_d’

I have faith in G_d, and trust with my life.

I choose this experience and continuous surrender as the only way and complete gift .for me. 

Today is a meaningful day for me. I choose to know G_ d has a plan and a purpose for my life. I choose to remember people, places and things are finite and the G_d of my understanding exceeds my small take on things, no matter how expanded I feel.

Today I let go and ask that my basic needs receive the only kind of resolution G_d is capable … complete beyond comprehension and continuous beyond anything I could do alone.

c33240918db1833903f5dc49c79b2507.jpg

Related image

EVERY EXPERIENCE IN MY PAST HAS BEEN A SUCCESSFUL ONE. EVERY EXPERIENCE TO COME IN MY LIFE WILL BE A SUCCESSFUL ONE.CatherinePonder

Ultimately, our questions must emerge not from mental categories, but from deep within the heart. They must rise to the surface of our beings as we sit in silence, so that they are not just the old questions which we raise whenever we have nothing else to talk about or just for the sake of argument. They need to be the questions which make a difference in our lives.” Zalman Schachter Shalomi

See the source image

When I look into my heart

I see a jumble of emotions

When I listen to my heart 

I hear a symphony of uncertainty 

When I think with my heart

I give the best to others

When I act from my heart

Kindness flows

When I feel with my heart

There is magical love

Words are like seeds. When you write them out, they grow into your dreams and spark the imagination of others.

You will never know how perfect that poem is this moment for me. Thank you!

I woke up to look here…

Had ‘thoughts’…

and there was this poem…

Thank you! Thank you! thank you!

wonderful questions, Kathi

I will give these areas room to ‘percolate’ (:

Identity and Defining Self

&

Defining Moments

1. What do I identify with?
  2. What impact does identity have on the perception of one's meaning of life?
    • Do you identify with what and where you are?  What contributed to your beliefs about what qualities make life meaningful?

I take the first question to be equated with values.
What do I identify with?

First for me, what do I not identify with… would probably assist me in answering this/these questions. I do not identify with - over labeling, over generalizing,catastrophizing, boxing oneself or others in limiting thinking/ feeling/being.

I identify with believing in favorable outcomes. I believe in the metaphor of not just thinking outside the box…though eliminating the box. I love brainstorming because it is an unlimited way to feel out what could be possible if ‘we’ stop telling ourselves what is inevitable or impossible or what ‘should’ or ‘could’ happen. I identify more with remaining as neutral as possible to remain open for My Higher Power; G_d to work in my life.

To be continued…

Affirmation:

The only thing I really need to do today is relax and breathe and I do that so very naturally and well.

27ff84b0d4e7989ba5c83678e361d701--healing-affirmations-daily-affirmations.jpg

3. What contributed to your beliefs about which qualities make life meaningful?

Positivity

Heart

Love

Truth being beyond incidents / experiences = Bigger Picture :/ Faith

Faith

To be continued…

post still  being 

Created

In response to Poppy's post:

Beautiful words, Poppy.  Thank you!!

In response to ♡ ˚Clarity,Light&Purpose's post: In response to ♡ ˚Clarity,Light&Purpose's post: In response to ♡ ˚Clarity,Light&Purpose's post

Thank you for all that you shared. 

You are amazing, and you are very strong.

I acknowledge all of the choices that you are making and I admire your focus on joyous outcomes.

What do I identify with?

I identify with being a part of a family although I can be aloof at times.  

I identify as having a strong work ethic, being responsible and being honest with myself and with others. 

I identify as being G_d loving. I recognize The Four Kingdoms: Plant kingdom, Animal kingdom,  Mineral kingdom and the kingdom of Man. 

Along with my spiritual beliefs, I identify with a relationship b/t mind, body and Spirit. Both pilates and Yoga are more recently becoming a key aspect of my on-going relationship b/t my faith and my mind, body, Spirit experience. Flexibility, stretching and strengthening along with core abdominal tone are   foundamental to both vitality and vibrant physical health. 

I used to love to discuss politics, and that is no longer the case. Now, I choose to focus on my peace, my health, my overall well being and that of my adult children. 

Kathi, 

Thanks for your kindness. 
I enjoyed creating on this thread

I do believe it is more faith than strength .

Looking forward to where it leads.

I have hope, faith and belief.

• How can you personally bring back or create meaning in your life?

great question!

Learning to navigate this ‘time forward’ in my life … is very current.

I am cautious not to focus on bringing back something … because it is very tempting to live in the past, a time that I cannot have action in… except in my mind.

I like the energy of the past of when I met my husband… that is almost 45 years ago. I was a child… a very fun child(:

I had very little responsibility and life was always so new. I was always discovering and enjoying.

I believe that is a large part of who I am… one who enjoys, allows life … to discover .

I enjoyed being very spontaneous. 

As I got older… those traits were still things I felt were ‘me’ … though life intervened and much had to be planned for … for everything.

I am grateful I learned how to study… how to plan…. Though in the midst of all that… I am so glad I learned how to be.

cd047ebe2781974d533d5391fc9c45be--bliss-quotes-goddess-quotes.jpg

I Am allowing myself to Be whatever I enjoy feeling. I do this simply and powerfully by doing more of what works in my life...

Affirmations

You’re the one that did it.

You created the plan

You’ve read the books.

You’re the one that figured it out.images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRbM_fSPCA73QlY3hBzwCMvFZmUElGQR_UzfGl_dvh8uni5Jf9dqA&s

All feels just right as never before!

I celebrate the finished product and my progress along the way!

Yes, agree, making plans means that you are manifesting your intentions.

Beautiful affirmations!

In response to Kathi's Inner space, inner healing's post

today’s thoughts on “ Manifesting”

It is about what you would like to experience- yes…

Though when INCLUDING Higher Power … it goes beyond a list of what you love.  Often what we desire has what we fear if we don’t get what we want.

With faith, it cannot include the energy of fear because the allowing includes faith trust and belief.

The surrender … is just that… it’s a letting go. Letting go not to place it your life & dreams on some magical shelf. It’s given to your Higher Power KNOWING your life will go according to a GREATER plan… beyond anything that can be done alone.

Beautifully spoken, thank you.

Thank you for that

snd creating another beautiful Happiness Meeting 

Hope is the companion of power, and mother of success; for who so hopes strongly has within him the gift of miracles.

Samuel Smiles

409d9d1440f0988c994b28a1ac633369--god-first-a-prayer.jpg

~

This is God’s day, a good day. I pronounce this day and all of its activities good!”

CATHERINE PONDER

blessing%2Bquotes.jpg

Thank you Thank You Thank You! (and that about sums it up) (:

I am grateful for my ever growing ability to feel and express gratitude

Your spiritual unfoldment is occurring at all times whether or not you are aware of it. Steven D. Farmer

superthumb.jpg

I love including God in all of my goals. Together we create miracles in my life and the lives of others.

I live fearlessly and with spirit filled contentedness.

QUOTE.The Creator makes no mistakes. There is a divine purpose in your being on earth. Think of yourself as necessary to the great design. It is an inspiring thought. And then consider the immensity of the universe and how accurately the Maker planned it all. Ella Wheeler Wilcox

Image result for joy happiness brian tracy alignment pic quote

Affirmations In Process

“I AM comprehension. I comprehend and recall the overall and individual context of my most valuable past experiences and I do this with the luxury of today’s wisdom and future considerations.”

98fdff15fa8093292cb21fc5311dc10c.jpg

In response to ♡ ˚BrilliantDailyEnergy&Activities's post:

Love the flow of energy and the assimilation of wisdom. Beautiful.

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content