login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Happiness Mtg:pg1 It’s Okay To Love Your Journey 3/10/22 (join in anytime)

Hello Community!

It is ‘time’ for another Happiness Meeting!

It’s always a good time to create and allow what you would like to experience.

This Happiness Meeting is for anyone who enjoys feeling great, seeing the best in things and allow greater ‘whatever is needed’ in loving their journey even more.

You may have noticed this Happiness Meeting says this time -page 1.

When speaking of one's journey and loving it... I believe like a life journey... it may be to allow this meeting

as much time as it needs

to tap into how you feel,

what it is you are desiring

and the tools you may want to 'sharpen'

to enjoy the ride(:

And possibly like all the transformative meeting-experiences.. 1 page will be sufficient before a new thread is introduced

Today I allow my best self to be present all day.

.6cb0057f79fc5321eaab98c7db2a957a_we.gif

I lovingly protect myself with thoughts of joy and peace. The past is forgiven & forgotten. I am free in this moment.

It’s okay to love what I love and allow for it

Today I create order wherever it will create more ease in my world.

6cb0057f79fc5321eaab98c7db2a957a_we.gif

Today I believe in my thoughts of power to utilize my Higher Power to make what I need better

6cb0057f79fc5321eaab98c7db2a957a_we.gif

• On second thought, I allow my Higher Power to be first thought always…and my surrendering to be my first action6cb0057f79fc5321eaab98c7db2a957a_we.gif

I  Am now ready and I create with unified harmonious positive energy.6cb0057f79fc5321eaab98c7db2a957a_we.gif

• Today I am going to give in to the temptation to succeed where it truly matters to my life as a whole and each fresh new moment.6cb0057f79fc5321eaab98c7db2a957a_we.gif

ce3dddc3fb78f818cd0107ded86a0070--bruce-lee-quotes-favorite-quotes.jpg

A-Motivational-Classroom-Poster.jpg

one step

at a time

I live fearlessly and with spirit filled contentedness.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I am allowing my heart to feel more and more joy-connected with each fresh new moment. All moments are fresh and new.

c359aff8ecf4d66d2f7467290073aa6b.jpg

Previous Happiness Mtg.

Link

2/23/22:AllowingAnsweredPrayers

Earlier Happiness Mtg. Link

Authenticity, Heart and Spirit place

Below is a larger list of a handful of earlier Happiness meetings… Enjoy!!! links coming soon to locate and revisit (:

• 02/02/2022:  Authenticity, Heart and Spirit place.
  • 01/09/2022:  In reverence to the Mysteries of Life.
  • 01/16/2021:  Are you really listening?
  • 12/12/2021:  Journey of soulful rebirth: Your sanctuary. Your Self.
  • 11/03/2021:  Nurturing New Dimensions in Wisdom.
  • 11/18/2021:  Divinely inspired Self Care.
  • 10/12/2021:  Soul voyager: Spiritual attunement, responding to deep changes and the cultivation of Spiritual Health.
  • 10/22/2021: Continuity and Change:  Dancing the Dance of Inner Peace.
  • 08/23/2021:  Ownership of our Energy
  • 07/22/2021:  Acute Self Care
  • 05/20/2021:  Awakening the Divine within.

My definition of greatness

is to be greater than your environment,

to be greater than your body,

and to be greater than time.

And if you do, you will be great.

I mean, that’s it!” – Dr. Joe Dispenza

Vision Quotations

If you see the world and yourself through a lens smudged by negativity then you’ll find much misery. If you look outwards and inwards through lens brightened by positivity you’ll find much to be happy and appreciative about. Henrik Edberg

In order to survive as a race, as a planet, you must learn to share light. There is no other way. Joanna Gawn

Visionary people are visionary partly because of the very great many things they don’t see. Anonymous

Visionary people face the same problems everyone else faces; but rather than get paralyzed by their problems, visionaries immediately commit themselves to finding a solution. Bill Hybels

A goal is not always meant to be reached, it often serves simply as something to aim at. Bruce Lee

Having a Vision is not enough. It must be combined with imagination, determination, faith, hope and passion. It is not enough to just stare up at the stars…we must become the stars that the stars shine down on. Victoria June

The best way to succeed is to have a specific Intent, a clear Vision, a plan of Action, and the ability to maintain Clarity. Those are the Four Pillars of Success. It never fails! Steve Maraboli

contributed by Janice Taylor

From

a site that I know longer can find (:

Suggested Focus questions 

1. You have this fresh new moment, what would you like to experience that you have complete control over? We love it when we have some control over our life. What kinds of things do you feel you have control over and how do you utilize this awesome talent of yours?
  2. Tomorrow is a brand new day, how do you allow your energy to be one of beautiful anticipation?
  3. Choose as many tasks/goals or processes that you are desiring to accomplish and list things you will do …. as Stephen Covey says … to ‘sharpen the saw’ …   (See video below) prepare for your inner outer experience?
  4. Do you like you? If so why? If not why not what will it take to commit to liking the heck out of yourself?

Sharpen The Saw

In response to ♡ ˚AllowingBiggerSmiles's post:

Beautiful happiness meeting!

Thank you for creating this meeting.

Your title is very positive. It reminded me of a very empowering Eckhart Tolle quote:

"I accept the unacceptable."

By accepting something that we find completely unacceptable, we give ourself permission to trust and let go. The very act of choosing acceptance is a miracle because we are choosing ourself over the objection of an unacceptable situation.

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

We are being invited to cultivate and to advance ourselves beyond what we know ourselves to be.

The door to our higher self has always been available. That door has always been to go within.

Questions:

1.  Is there one area of your life that if you could change, what would you choose what would you choose in its place??

2. Focusing on all of the good that you have will naturally make you aware of how good things actually are. It ok to spend time in gratitude. If you're interested, you can journal  on all that you sense a fuller appreciation regarding self care.  How are you cultivating this and what impact does this bring to other areas of your life? 

3.  This meeting is titled: "Its ok to love your life." Its ok that not everything went according as planned. What new affirmations can you create that bring you into a space of trust and of surrender? 

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.

In response to Kathi's Inner space, inner healing's post:

Glad the meeting works for you too, and will love … of course

community to stop by if they would enjoy and prosper

I love what you shared:

“I accept the unacceptable." Eckhart Tolle

By accepting something that we find completely unacceptable, we give ourself permission to trust and let go. The very act of choosing acceptance is a miracle because we are choosing ourself over the objection of an unacceptable situation.

Question 1 you shared:

Is there one area of your life that if you could change,

what would you choose

what would you choose in its place??

Your question you asked reminds me of a video

that I will below:… which has 3 questions I love.

1. How can ‘it’ get any better than this? (any thing)

2. What are the possibilities?

3. What would ‘it’ take to show up?

[not an exercise to force yourself to answer -just questions consistently]

—-/—

Though to respond to your focus question… I would say that must be a regular prompt of mine is automatically… because all that I am wanting to change is my default direction and I do what I can daily. And what I am not doing … at all is because I am just not ready.

Though of course you said …

if 

I could .

I would most definitely change my loss.

Though I do my best to give my attention and energy to change what I can. 
I have learned a lot… with my woulda coulda shoulda’s. For example I would not allow myself to EVER work so hard that my emotional, physical and spiritual energy would ever become so depleted that .. I would be less available to myself and those that matter to me.  I grew up with the hard work ethic, and I think I felt satisfied on some level that I participated in my world with ‘all I had’. I now participate in my world with all I have in the area of balance, and that is my  one of my truly strongest values … so life and love are ‘always on time’

I ‘would have’ been so much more attentive to the ‘little and big’ things that mattered. I thought I was. Though if time and energy are lessening … how able are you? I don’t want to say I did the best I can in life. I want to say I have ‘sharpened my saw’ to create the best within me… and beyond me… to give my best in the most balanced light where I benefit  more of what I would like to give in quality ways. I am not feeling guilt much anymore… though my lesson has been learned. And knowing what I now know I would have quit my job and somehow created something where puzzle pieces of ‘it all’  gave what ever was needed… more.

Though, it’s my big lesson

not a true focus

for I choose to be reality based and live in present.

That is what is the most valuable to me.

During my burnt out

I was wise enough to know I needed to ‘lessen’ something

or somehow do it all different…

though I ran out of time.

I learned.

I don’t ever need to learn that lesson again(:

It has been quite a road though I hope to

always know.

Celebrate-Quotes-Celebrate-Every-Single-Moment-of-Your-Life-80%93-Celebration-80%93-Quote-When-life-is-sweet-say-thank-you-and-celebrate.-And-when-life-is-bitter-say-thank-you-and-grow.jpg

Image result for GETRESULTS.ORG UK PIC QUOTES

Related image

Affirmations:

I Engage In Intentional Habit Building and I love it!!

Love that I am living from a positive knowing.

Quotes:

If you don’t see the book on the shelf, write it.

Beverly Cleary

You are the everything this moment is asking you to be...” 

-Matt Kahn

a65eafdccf8bafa0bbe1fc059cd6272c--new-quotes-matt.jpg

Focus Questions 

1. You have this fresh new moment, what would you like to experience that you have complete control over?

I have complete control over deciding to choose.

to be continued 

In response to ♡ ˚AllowingBiggerSmiles's post:

Out of all the questions I suggested as focus questions… I believe this is truly one of the most valuable:

1. Do you like you? If so why? If not why not what will it take to commit to liking the heck out of yourself?

Wow,try this question on for size, you will get your answer with lots of information and energy.

Liking myself where it absolutely counts, yes

to be continued

This was a song that my hubby and I enjoyed… He actually wrote it on a note pad, and I viewed it again because of that. 
Along with it being a very cute catchy tune… It really says a lot! 
It is ok to get scared … and to enjoy life. That is the theme of this thread(: 

I imagine it’s a great theme for everyday living. Feel your feelings and no matter what they are - connect with a Higher Love and enjoy the life God gives you every day. Enjoy the prospects of what you allow in each fresh new moment.

Dl9KcGQVAAAQh6J.jpg

I have a lifetime of memories  that have lit up my path and now I will follow that light.

In response to ♡ ˚Tapping Into a New Joyful's post:

2.   Tomorrow is a brand new day, how do you allow your energy to be one of beautiful anticipation?

I always know there are numerous possibilities about a day I have never seen before.

I have a choice to allow my energy to live

in any of my circumstances

that I would not have chosen … 

or the ones my spirit has already seen as Perfect

I always know 

tomorrow has potential

beyond my understanding…

My husband used the word ‘beyond’  like he was on the Starship Enterprise. You could feel that it was ‘where no man had been before’ lol.I too mean it that way

. I choose to remember I do nothing alone … and there is a Power much Greater than myself … which doesn’t just tend to …. or handle things….  they are supernaturally dealt with way BEYOND my minuscule understanding.  I can just review my life, and know that I know having faith is something I can trust. So I choose to trust that tomorrow will be a day that one way or another will show up for my most benevolent outcome. If not what I think is wonderful, it will be more wonderful than sometimes I can understand in the moment (or even the next lol) Of course, after a loss… I don’t understand a lot of things I do understand I am not alone, and somehow some way,

I am

okay , and it’s okay to have a journey that I believe will be okay. I had weird feelings about this … how can I choose okay-ness or have an okay journey without the way I thought it was going/should

be? I am being shown, this is the life that my spirit sees for me, and I will walk where it feels good and right. I choose to believe in a good tomorrow ( my journey) . I choose to anticipate literally … a tomorrow I can and will look forward to. I choose to enjoy my day. I choose to love my life. I choose to create and allow … and fully surrender for every fresh new moment, because I can’t … but the G_d of my understanding most definitely can. Amen

to be continued 

All that you've shared has impacted me... I easily relate to what you've shared.

You are so strong and even fierce, spiritually. 

Your work and your contribution to our bmindful community is life giving... 

To all in our community, you also, your work that you do on yourself is making a positive difference on many levels. The truth is we are all dealing with ourselves and our lives, post pandemic and the struggles, and the new era is being reconstructed.

I want to acknowledge you, Tapping Into a New Joy, that you continue to stand in a place of love, joy and of creation.

I am proud of you and I admire your courage, your Spirit and your Heart.

Your efforts have always brought beauty, healing and the presence of joyful possibilities, even miracles!

You are loved!!

great questions Kathi!

In response to Kathi's Inner space, inner healing's post

And thank you truly 

for your kindness and

compassionate encouragement.(:

And yes the community…I join you in recognizing our community:

To all in our community, you also, your work that you do on yourself is making a positive difference on many levels. The truth is we are all dealing with ourselves and our lives, post pandemic and the struggles, and the new era is being reconstructed.

2. Focusing on all of the good that you have will naturally make you aware of how good things actually are. It ok to spend time in gratitude.

If you're interested, you can journal 

on all that you sense a fuller appreciation

regarding self care. 

How are you cultivating this and what impact does this bring to other areas of your life? 

2fb4e19d8aafea16d5b2d7f6935d4080_we.gif

Great question

Writing truly brings everything needed to the surface.

related Article from the Sprint Project

Creativity as Self-Care

1.  Is there one area of your life that if you could change, what would you choose what would you choose in its place??

I am looking to get back into my listening skills. I already care about others, though the major newness in my world had taken much of my understandable focus.

This is true especially on the phone when I cannot see the other person, and it’s so much easier in person. Though my goal is to truly allow for growing again in my listening skills.

Affirmations:   

I wake up each morning 

with beautiful feelings

of safety,

security,

clarity,

harmony and unconditional love.

I love how I wake up each morning feeling

and being

the way

I AM.   

1. Choose as many tasks/goals or processes that you are desiring to accomplish and list things you will do …. as Stephen Covey says … to ‘sharpen the saw’ …   (See video below) prepare for your inner outer experience?

Intricate Emotional & Desirable Home Projects

Grief Work

Comprehensive Self Care

‘To sharpen the saw’

1. centering myself
  2. pause frequently
  3. prayer and surrendering 
  4. writing, taping, calendar - time lines, binders for accountability
  5. Affirmations 
  6. supportive trustworthy functional people in my life
  7. powerful hope, powerful faith, powerful trust
  8. Healthy substantial nutritional tasty good food(:
  9. good sleep
  10. detach from the expectations - positive and negative of others

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ4Z1mF7hPCTneBqwc5T-4MGSNJwRDh6X8qyXLP3FszS17HLXYSWA

02e012c69daf5a5dc2a0a36b2c0dcca2--spiritual-teachers-mindfulness-quotes.jpg

will return soon

I step to the rhythm of the present moment.”
”I understand clearly and I am willing to change with the times.”
”I move forward in life with joy and with ease.”
”I am safe.”

Louise Hay

I pace myself to the rhythm of acceptance, love and appreciation.

It is truly okay to love your journey.

This happiness meeting … allowed me to be… well more happy … by enjoying the journey. That may sound cliche … though it’s true. How often do we pull apart our experiences piece by piece until the context of appreciation gets lost in the emotional translation.

I am grateful and in this moment … which is the only place we can truly live… in the present moment… I am allowing my journey to be filled with the context of … Good Things.

In response to ♡ ˚JoyBeyondUnderstanding's post: In response to ♡ ˚JoyBeyondUnderstanding's post: In response to ♡ ˚JoyBeyondUnderstanding's post

There is so much empowerment in this meeting...

Thank you for all of the amazing affirmations...

I have pure appreciation for the alignment of my mind, my body, my Spirit, my energy, my intuition, and my heart.

With joy, I allow my Self to grow, I allow my Self to be moved, shaped, molded, transformed and cast!  

I welcome miracles, growth, and endless possibilities in to all levels of my my mind, body and Spirit.

Questions:

Do I like myself?

What would it take for me to like the heck out of myself?

This is a very good question! 

Yes and no!!!

I love and I accept my self.  I like myself for who I am.  I accept my physical appearance although I would love to have more beautiful (and younger) skin and beautiful hair.

I acknowledge that, in my experience, women seem to have a different shelf life - depending on your job, your level of autonomy - which is widely variable, and having the kind of personality that people enjoy. 

Overall, yes. I do like myself and I feel natural and comfortable in my skin.

This is such a tough questions!!  I don't feel as though my answer reflects the amount of time I spent dancing around this question!  

What would I like to experience which I have complete control over?

1.  Self Appreciation and gratitude. That would be huge.  And, I can focus in on giving myself that!

2.  A permanent home... A very nice vegetable garden, plus a separate rose and flower garden to enjoy all year long, all seasons, mornings and night time... Life long dream of endless trees, vines, roses, herbs, tomatoes, chilies...

3.  I would enjoy spending more time in nature, early morning when its quiet. I love to take a break and relax...

I would like to experience more meditations, more yoga, more love for body work including pilates and yoga. I would like to be a member of a thriving pilates/yoga community.

How do I allow my energy to be one of beautiful anticipation?

Great question.  To be honest, I am not aware that I've never held that intention! But its a great idea.

I recognize that I look forward to self care and I value and I enjoy learning to make the most of creating a life that I enjoy.  

This is a really great question, about energy...

Will continue to explore inner questions about energy... 

Choose tasks/ goals/ processes that I am desiring to accomplish.

I would like a great job with a diverse and talented group where the top management is inclusive and professional. 

I also want to get one more certification for my career. Its a great challenge and its important to open new doors and to stay current.

When confronted with a situation that appears fragmented or impossible, step back, close your eyes, and envision perfection where you saw brokenness. Go to the inner place where there is no problem, and abide in the consciousness of well-being. ~Alan Cohen

♥✿♥Affirmations[♥♫♥✿♥
I know what I want from life • Life is good to me • I dissolve all past limitations placed on me by others, heredity, education or environment • I believe in myself • I am aligned to my highest purpose • My purpose comes clearly into focus • I have deep, relaxed trust in my life • I have a strong sense of purpose • I am committed to my purpose in life • I know I am taken care of • I understand my life • I feel deep peace in my core • I am open to receive higher guidance and wisdom • My highest purpose reveals itself to me every day •I am calm, safe, and secure.• I plan and dream wonderful experiences. I have the power to achieve what I want from life. I have the courage to follow my dreams. • I see ideas that others miss.• My creativity is fresh and original.• My creative imagination brings rich rewards. A flood of brilliant ideas come to me naturally and easily My super-conscious automatically guides my life for good.• I am connected with my Higher Power. I was born to win and succeed. My subconscious, conscious, and super-conscious mind work together as friends. I am easily guided to my highest expression of good. I continually open more to receive greater blessings and abundance. I discover ever-increasing wisdom and power through my Super-conscious mind. by Jonathan Parker

Related image

wonderful thoughts!

I want to reread all you wrote later today.

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content