login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Happiness Meeting 06-17-22 The Energy of Possibilities

As I prepare for my evening , I intend to really see, feel, know how to proceed with areas that feel like an insurmountable challenge.

I have dealt with challenges before, I am about to show myself how spectacular I can be. I give this challenge to God that created everything. And since that creation is absolutely perfect, I know my challenge is nothing to God.

I allow ease and comfort into this evening and the magnificence I have been wanting

to be the real I know exists 

All is now well, perfect and complete. I breathe in this perfection. I see and feel this perfection.

Thank You so much!

Amen

How about you 

whatever it is , allow the energy of possibilities 

to be in your now.

Source/God always provides. ALWAYS, trust in it-Related thread

409d9d1440f0988c994b28a1ac633369--god-first-a-prayer.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg
Prayer is the most powerful form of energy one can generate….It supplies us with a flow of sustaining power in our daily lives.
Alexis Carrel

Do not pray for tasks equal to your powers….Pray for powers equal to your tasks. Rev. Phillips Brooks

Align your will with Divine will. –Mishnah Avot 2:4

“Trust in the Lord with all thy heart and lean not upon thy own understanding.

Cast thy burden upon the Lord, and He will sustain thee.”

"While praying, listen to the words very carefully. When your heart is attentive, your entire being enters your prayer without your having to force it." ~ Nachman of Breslov

Enthusiasm is not an emotional state. It is a spiritual commitment, a loving surrender to our creative process. Enthusiasm – from the Greek, filled with God’ – is an ongoing energy supply tapped into the flow of life itself. Julia Cameron

A Quote by Joel Olsteen:
Remember, God has put in you everything you need to live a victorious life. Now, it’s up to you to draw it out….What does it mean to become a better you? First, you understand that God wants you to become all that He created you to be. Second, it is imperative that you realize that God will do His part, but you must do your part as well. To become a better you, you must:
1. Keep pressing forward.
2. Be positive toward yourself.
3. Develop better relationships.
4. Form better habits.
5. Embrace the place where you are.
6. Develop your inner life.
7. Stay passionate about life

PREVIOUS:

Happiness Meeting 06/10/22: The Context of Our LivesLink

recent Happiness Meeting Link

Happiness meeting 05/25/2022: The Illumination of Understanding

Recent Link

Happiness Meeting 05/16/22 :Floating Enjoying Being

Recent Happiness Meeting Link

Happiness Meeting 5/8/22: Unforeseen Treasures

Recent Happiness Meeting LINK  

HAPPINESS MTG/04-23-22 Inner Peace , Self Love & Self Care

Recent Happiness Meeting Link

4/11/22: You're MORE than you know

Recent HAPPINESS MEETING

Happiness meeting: 4/3/22 Frugal,functional&dynamic RAMP UP!

RECENT  Happiness Meeting Link:

3/20/22: Your Evolving Self: Filtering energy and Synthesizing New Growth

Recent Happiness Meeting Link:

Happiness Mtg:pg1 It’s Okay To Love Your Journey 3/10/22 (join in anytime)

Earlier Happiness Mtg.

2/23/22:AllowingAnsweredPrayers

Link

2/13/22: A Meaningful Life: purpose, meaningfulness and higher power

Link

• 02/02/2022:  Authenticity, Heart and Spirit place.
  • 01/09/2022:  In reverence to the Mysteries of Life.
  • 01/16/2021:  Are you really listening?
  • 12/12/2021:  Journey of soulful rebirth: Your sanctuary. Your Self.
  • 11/03/2021:  Nurturing New Dimensions in Wisdom.
  • 11/18/2021:  Divinely inspired Self Care.
  • 10/12/2021:  Soul voyager: Spiritual attunement, responding to deep changes and the cultivation of Spiritual Health.
  • 10/22/2021: Continuity and Change:  Dancing the Dance of Inner Peace.
  • 08/23/2021:  Ownership of our Energy
  • 07/22/2021:  Acute Self Care
  • 05/20/2021:  Awakening the Divine within.

My definition of greatness

is to be greater than your environment,

to be greater than your body,

and to be greater than time.

And if you do, you will be great.

I mean, that’s it!” – Dr. Joe Dispenza

Life is like one big container of transitions, and without even noticing it, by the constant addition of new experiences and relationships, we become a more spacious container of life's wisdom.

I am very much looking forward this meeting.

And I want to thank our Moderator and our friend, for picking the title of this meeting: The Energy of Possibilities. Brilliant title...

I do like to link these Happiness meetings... its like learning  to play a beautiful piece on the piano, and its even more beautiful when the pieces turn into a harmonious constellation, with movements, and the dance continues.

For me, I will be linking the past two meetings:

The context of our lives; and The Illumination of Understanding.

I have been posting a little less than I usually do, but I am still growing from the previous two threads and I am taking  new and greater initiative for all that I want in my self and in my life. 

In the Illumination of Understanding, it took 2 to 3 weeks of standing in the inquiry and by generous application and a healthy dose of trying on the Serenity prayer and using the Context of our lives meeting. By using them together, I found specific areas where my energy was blocked. I still use The Map of Consciousness by Dr. David Hawkins, and took about 2 hours and I studied each level on Hawkins' Map as if it was a floor in a house, where I needed to take time on each floor and grow in a specific order before I could go up to the next level and by that time, I had chosen 3 things on 2 floors: Love, Joy and Serenity.  This combination leads to spontaneous healing. The level above that is the 600 level, where Peace, Bliss and Illumination are! This is also the area of the crown chakra and enlightenment.

In processing all of this information, I found out that the blockage affected my mind, and our mind is very sensitive and selective...  If I tolerate one blockage, my lower self (ego, shadow self)  can and will immediately dominate and it will cloud my mind and it weakens me. It weakens my being able to allow my soul to operate within my mind. Ego will definitely tolerate blockages and ego will block all Illumination of understanding.  Having my soul operate in my mind allows me to live each moment in a dynamic energy of possibility and the freedom to be above ego and personality, in the freedom of choice and contribution.

My inner space is now ground zero for my newest intentions.

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

Thank You God for giving me another wonderful day and directing me in great ways with what to do with it. Thank you for giving me the mental emotional spiritual physical stamina to lead a life you are directing. Thanks for giving me the lesson, that I must do my part in life and giving me all that I need to do that well. I believe You that You have given me what I need, I will do my part today with ease, love, and joy, and the kind of energy that allows room to make a plan in my spirit, my minds eye and on paper.
blessings to all.
Amen

Life is a gift,handle with prayer

Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.
- Isaiah 41:10

117739037.jpg

• ►• THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN PRAYER AND AFFIRMATION

Affirmations and prayer are similar. In prayer, we seek help from our Higher Power. An affirmation is a statement of the prayer as though the result is already accomplished. For example, one might pray, “Lord, grant me even-mindedness under all conditions.” The corresponding affirmation would be, “I am even-minded under all conditions.”

Those who understand themselves to be co-creators and cooperators with their Higher Power can combine the use of prayer and affirmation. For example, it has often been said that God helps those who help themselves. When we work with affirmations, we are helping ourselves. Prayer is the request for God’s grace as a means of getting help with the problem. Phillip Shapiro

An-affirmation-is-a.jpg

Focus Questions For Your Consideration  (questions still be edited, feel free to respond anyway)

1. Whatever your religious views, do you believe in a Power Greater Than Yourself, and if so, how are you willing to allow more prayer into your life with a more complete surrender and desire to allow a Greater Spiritual energy in your everyday affairs?
  2. Do you believe that prayer can transform your life … and that transformation is an ongoing process for your spiritual development? Please share on this topic.
  3. When you think of desires and fulfillment, how does prayer fit in?
  4. Can you feel that prayer elevates and purifies? If so, how so?
  5. Is prayer a very private area for you, or do you discuss your prayer life with others?
  6. What are some things you tend to feel after allowing your prayer life to become a dominant area in your world?
  7. What can you do to create a greater commitment to prayer life?

In response to ♡ ˚ Moon,Stars,Sun's post:

Thank you for posting your prayer...

I really learn so much from you...

I learn about love, energy, flow and even how to pray in a way that is not me trying to ask God for what I want, as opposed to trust God and trusting God's timing...

Thank you for the many years of contribution.

Sending love and Blessings to All in our Bmindful community!

💗💗💝💗💗💝💗💗💝💗💗💝💗💗💝💗💗💝💗💗💝💗

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.

7. What can you do to create a greater commitment to prayer life?

First, I have made the decision for greater commitment and to define greater.

defining Greater:

While quantity of prayers matter to me, even more important is…nourishing my soul with  the quality and completeness of my surrender.

I don’t want my way. I want God’s way. Of course there are things I don’t / didn’t want to happen in my world … Though I have chosen to believe God has not taken me this far to drop me off. A matter of fact, I believe God wants me to live well and be of service to others. I don’t believe it will be in ways I have done before. I believe all things will be beyond the Good I have experienced, and that can only mean GREAT.  I have experienced a great loss , and I believe God wants me healing, happy and blessed and loving. I will always love my soulmate, and I still believe I am being taken care of. 🙏 Amen

to be continued 

“Finding someone you love and who loves you back is a wonderful, wonderful feeling. But finding a true soulmate is an even better feeling. A soulmate is someone who understands you like no other, loves you like no other, will be there for you forever, no matter what. They say that nothing lasts forever, but I am a firm believer in the fact that for some, love lives on even after we're gone.” - Cecelia Ahern

“There are moments, when you’re getting to know someone, when you realize something deep and buried in you is deep and buried in them, too. It feels like meeting a stranger you’ve known your whole life.” - Leah Raeder

"And you loved me
like I was, and had
always been, the
answer. And the
question did not
and would never
matter."
- Tver Knott Gregson

I got lost in him,
and it was the kind
of lost that's excetly
like being found."Claire LaZebnik

to be continued…

Whatever your religious views, do you believe in a Power Greater Than Yourself, and if so, how are you willing to allow more prayer into your life with a more complete surrender and desire to allow a Greater Spiritual energy in your everyday affairs?

In My heart and writing I believe I have shared I do believe in God, who exceeds any and all understanding I could possibly have… except for the idea that God offers exceedingly more than I could be, do have alone.

I am not sure why as challenges grow , many of us pray less and focus more on hurt and confusion. I do know I have been guilty of this. I also know prayer is not magic. It is not a one time thing. it is something to stay open to and listen and have a continuous surrender… from there I have noticed how faith, trust and belief truly develops. 

Can you feel that prayer elevates and purifies? If so, how so?

to be continued…

Is prayer a very private area for you

, or do you discuss your prayer life with others?

Prayer is a very private area for me

I have no room in my life to discuss or debate what gives me and my world the continuity, progression and the exponential creation that prayer allows for me.

Have I discussed prayer with others? Absolutely. Though in some ways with most people prayer is like politics. I have found there is too much emotion, bias and varying degrees allowing to let a person’s commitment for what is uniquely important to them be just that… unique and important. Not everyone will have the same commitment and different times of life warrant whatever a person needs. Even though important things are going on the world, we have the right not to want to share what we think, feel or what we have kept up with have consciously or unconsciously decided not to. 

With recent changes in my life, I have found either like minded persons or just individuals who respect my boundaries in both areas. The more my boundaries are respected the more inclined I am to share anything. Recently,I have been involved with an individual, an individual who is a different faith than myself, though loves God so much and values the unique journey of others, that we can pray together. What a beautiful thing to grow in prayer,  grow in faith, trust and belief and never feel judged for wherever  the God which exceeds my understanding… grows my own love for God and the questions and responses that come up daily… with the large and small areas of daily living.

What are some things you tend to feel after allowing your prayer life to become a dominant area in your world?

Feelings when allowing prayer to be the dominant area of my life is like nothing else except that of a respectful relationship. In a respectful relationship, you can be, and grow from the place you are. You can expect transformation.. you can expect to love and be loved.

My view on prayer in the moment... 

hold for response(:

In response to Joy Grows here's post:

Thank you Kathi,. I don’t always use the affirmative prayer style, though it is very freeing and empowering and helpful to include. I feel as long as I don’t go to God with a shopping list of specific demands and allow God to fill in my blanks with the expectation of miraculous discovery …I do experience more of that.

In response to Joy Grows here's post

Thank you too Kathi!

and I too thank our wonderful community.

This is an amazing place.

love this:

My inner space is now ground zero for my newest intentions.

Questions about prayer and faith:

Do I believe in a higher power?

Yes, absolutely. 

My faith is an enormous source of comfort. Does that me that I don't struggle? No. My struggles are as real as anyone else's. 

So true Kathi, life is filled with so many types of happenings, we get on a roll and it’s easy to forget we cannot control the results of things… and struggling is what we get ( my opinion)

It certainly feels like we can control the results though!(:

To me that is the very reason to allow prayer to be a daily surrender … to remember we can keep doing what generally works , though to stay open to the ongoing messages.

Before my loss, I pretty much knew what to expect  in life… I knew how to enhance it and I knew how to get in my own way.

I don’t have the luxury of things like that anymore. It often feels like I have been dropped off at another universe … because life is pretty foreign in comparison.

The reminder to surrender is ‘easier’ now… It’s like knowing you are in the dark and if you want to see, you need to turn on the light.

If I want to function these days, I surrender(: And then while it may not always be a smooth ride, it’s always greater in every way than I could ever do alone.

The people that come in to my life (when they do) and what they do with me or for me, I am amazed. No, I don’t wish big losses anyone, though the gift has been the reminder I cannot do this alone, and I surrender to God who exceeds my understanding and exceeds all the abilities that are only human (:

Affirmations 

I accept where I AM and surrender my way to Better Better Better

I AM exceeding my daily understanding and increase my understanding of better better better by surrendering.

Today is that day that no person, place or thing create detour to what is best for my present moments.

I AM refreshed.

I Am allowing the joy of healing and renewal
I AM integrated fully with faith, trust and belief

I allow more joy than I have previously understood as joyful.

In response to ♡ ˚ Memorable Epiphany's post:

Thank you for your response.

I can understand you and your processes. Its an enormous and profound loss.

I'm grateful that you are finding comfort in many ways...

I am reminded of a quote, I think it was by Brad Pitt:

"The greater the love, the greater loss, yet I wouldn't have it any other way."

I do believe in love and in loves incredible bond, and I very much believe that we take that w/ us, as it becomes a very important part of ourself.

“To boldly and or vulnerably go where no one has gone before”

love that quote!

The greater the love, the greater loss, yet I wouldn't have it any other way." BRAD PITT 

So true… I wouldn’t have exchanged that love for anything.

Here’s a quote I posted above that blends with what we are both sharing:

Finding someone you love and who loves you back is a wonderful, wonderful feeling. But finding a true soulmate is an even better feeling. A soulmate is someone who understands you like no other, loves you like no other, will be there for you forever, no matter what. They say that nothing lasts forever, but I am a firm believer in the fact that for some, love lives on even after we're gone.” - Cecelia Ahern

The darker the night, the brighter the stars,/ The deeper the grief, the closer is God!

FYODOR DOSTOYEVSKY

In response to Lake placid's post:

absolutely perfect!!(:

Thank you for sharing 

In response to ♡ ˚ Inspired for Todays Masterpiece's post: Thanks I like the video and it's simple yet true, sometimes less is more and simplicity in general is very underrated. I respect Hawkins sort of like a wise mentor, that said a few days ago I did a self care thing, bought some Bristol board and wrote that prayer suggestion in big letters.

I thought of a quote about the soulmate theme, rather than write it I'll find it later and post it.

Thank you for posting this video!

Great work!

In response to Joy Grows here's post:Your welcome glad you enjoyed it.

Here's the quote about soul love it could be perceived in more than one context, for instance some may feel this way about there pets.

c0e7ddbe5ee2ea71f25b76d44508eac0.jpg

Perfect!

Love that quote!

This might not apply to everyone, but it does a long way.

I believe that's exactly what our beloved animals do for us...

People bond w/ every living  animal, from elephants and giraffes to donkeys, cattle and peacocks!

Your quote is like a compass pointing true, finding the One that we can't live w/o,  and I totally love that our nature!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSpUHpsPxudMGwYOIbxDWcHM0EcwPFZZrRZWZPA-icYkZHX26c-

What can you do to create a greater commitment to prayer life?

The act of surrendering is letting go, though it is also allowing life to be what it is.

to be continued 

In response to ♡ ˚💖's post:

Your question opens the door for a chance to make our world Beautiful.

What can I do to create a greater commitment to prayer life?

I am willing to accept all that is unacceptable in my life!

What this means is that I accept the act of surrender -- in all areas of zero possibility!

That means I move to open myself from zero to 100% possibility of surrendering to impossibility, I let go and I let God.  God is more equipped to work peace and possibility out for the highest good of All concerned.

My response is non-specific, however, the opening that I choose for myself is still 100% open.

I surrender all struggle.

I am free to make peace on my own terms.

My path to peace is my path to freedom! I celebrate my inner peace by growing in joy and living in serenity.

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content