BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
post 3
Relationships-The Beauty Of Uncertainty

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
post 4
Love Training My Vibrations. They Are Bringing It On
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
|
post 5
|
||||
|
||||
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
post 7


BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
post 8
|
Loving Affirmations!
My actions are not independent of my energy, they are a Divine manifestation of it. |
||
| Affirmations |
Declarations & Intentions related threads: Allow The Universe To Kiss You All Day 💋
|
|
|
|
||
| Wed/20 | ||
| Thurs/21 | ||
| Fri/22 | ||
| Sat/23 | ||
| Sun/24 | ||
| Mon/25 | ||
| Tues/26 | ||
|
Wed/27 Thurs/28 Fri/29 Sat/30 Sun/31 |

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
post 10

Have some good background music to delete unwelcome 'things' by. (Spammers, bots etc)
please post
still searching(:
please assist(:
this was a winner-have lots to do repetitively -give a listen(:
Cognitive Enhancer Cognition Enhancer For Clearer and Faster Thinking – Isochronic Tones
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
post 12
|
Staying Loyal To Yourself & Loving It {part 2}
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
||
Loving Yourself Enough To Be Unconditional Love |
|
|
|
|
||
|
|
||
|
when you let yourself just be... you can feel it... and when you allow and create from your heart place-you are more than you ever dreamed possible because you then are allowing your most authentic you as you expand as never before. Matt Kahn speaks of -creating from a place of -as never before... & I'm loving the newness it signals to the universe Moment Of Acceptance-Matt Kahn Thread I truly love Matt Kahn quotes “Whatever happens, love that.” My affirmation today: |
Just had an idea! {yeah I get lots of those lol}
I will use this section {for now} for my all time favorite quotes:

http://bmindful.com/affirmations/highvibrational%20energies
Serenity posted this somewhere, and I can't find where... so I'm reposting here to return to later & leaving for your viewing pleasure
SAVING THIS POST FOR THREADS I WANT TO RETURN TO, BECAUSE MY FAVORITES ARE FULL LOL
|
|
|
I have LISTED 8 threads I've created that have a specific 'response' to the pandemic entitled:
|
|
|
More
Newness Hopefulness Joy affirmations older thread of mine ★˚ Resilient, Faithful, Safe, Empowered,Joyous & Free another older thread★Training Your Own Vibration LOA Its no secret I have a few threads, and that I would love more community interaction,
though MUST SAY the 'GOOD' thAT CONTINUES TO EMERGE ARE HAPPIER CIRCUMSTANCES!
{AFTER I TAKE SOME ON THESE-I WILL SHARE DIFFERENT ONES}
THREAD TO 'FINISH'
More OF YOURS I HOPE(: |
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi