login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★NEWEST★★EASY-BeTheEnergy YouWishToAttract☑

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

→   The dynamic potential within me manifests as all needs met!

→   You can easily picture that you have become the type of person who feels pleasure in getting to DO your joys and your passions. Your gifts shine through best when you develop your technique, and that is exactly what you're doing.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

To turn your dreams into reality, all your resources, efforts and concentration should be aligned in the same direction.
– Dr Roopleen

"Just as your car runs more smoothly and requires less energy to go faster and farther when the wheels are in perfect alignment, you perform better when your thoughts, feelings, emotions, goals, and values are in balance." ~ Brian Tracy

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

"Our assignment comes with the alignment. Too many people look for the assignment without first finding their alignment." ~ Jim Hodges

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

"True freedom and the end of suffering is living in such a way as if you had completely chosen whatever you feel or experience at this moment. This inner alignment with Now is the end of suffering. Is suffering really necessary? Yes and no. If you had not suffered as you have, there would be no depth to you as a human being, no humility, no compassion. You would not be reading this now. Suffering cracks open the shell of ego, and then comes a point when it has served its purpose. Suffering is necessary until you realize it is unnecessary." ~ Eckhart Tolle

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

"Even if you achieve your outer purpose, it will never satisfy you if you haven't found your inner purpose, which is awakening, being present, being in alignment with life. True power comes out of the presence; it is the presence." ~ Eckhart Tolle

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

"The energy that flows into what you do, although it may be high energy, is very peaceful energy. It is not out of alignment with life." ~ Eckhart Tolle

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

"If you want to be at peace, you have to be clear about your intention and - moment by moment - in alignment with your intention" ~ Iyanla Vanzant

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

"Wellness is a state of mind, body, and spirit. When the three are in alignment, you feel balanced and energized. You have more to give of yourself creatively and to your loved ones. That's what we all strive for." ~ Donna Karan

stones-1058365_960_720.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content