login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★★Newness, Hopefulness, & Joy {affirmations}...1

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRYLbspYjYH_9p91yv53uKVrUgcW_WuKMmTqATjftsoOcKDR-aXca3ed90810d5e84776a94c129acb6106--christmas-eve-quotes-holiday-quote.jpg

I glow in newness... I glow in the now! I radiate health and wellbeing

Everyday I walk in the newness of life

Today i am experiencing a resurgence of newness

- - - A wonderful new invigorated strength is flowing freely to every part of my being now. I am renewed in spirit, soul, and body

• ~~ ✰~~ I bring my dreams into the present moment. ~~ ✰~~ I pull the plug on limitations and rise into a new consciousness of power. ~~ ✰~~ I am responsible for my life and always maintain the power I need to be positive and have joy. ~~ ✰~~ I am open to receive my Higher Good. ~~ ✰~~ In becoming even more compassionate to myself and others, I reap the reward of spending less time inching upstream. ~~ ✰~~ It is good I am always attracting the most supportive and positive people into my life.

• - - - I feel the balance of my life even greater than ever before aligning a happy song acknowledging,meeting,surpassing my needs, abilities, desires, and purpose

- - ☑Everything cooperates with me because I Am cooperating with me.

- - - I dramatically enhance the quality of my life & relationships by focusing on what I am grateful for, who I appreciate, and all the good things that surround me.

I Am living a Divine plan

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content