login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★★Heart Momentum

quoteThe heart surrenders everything to the moment. The mind judges and holds back. Ram Dass

inspiration GIF

Heart Place
 I follow my heart and feel a sense of freedom, awe and release 
 I Now feel a newer greater ღkinder energy which has inspired me to maintain my chosen daily routines.
 Today will fulfill this day’s intention… as a day to look back on with utter fond recall(:

related link

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRdXUbcXtNmc9pg32giAUwW8nKK8sB_T90AZ0k92VOVElmM1vHtnQquotation-mike-dooley-day-meetville-quotes-225230.jpg?w=300&h=205

!inspire_confidence.jpg

flower GIF

Alignment Affirmations, please excuse

me a moment while thread is still in process(:

☑Great feelings have been ushered in, I AM in the flow of this awesome day!!

☑My actions are not independent of my energy, they are a Divine manifestation of it.

I maintain balance between my personal sacred truths and those that belong to others.

energize-your-font-b-spirit-b-font-home-decoration-wall-art-decals-font-b-quote-b.jpg

I-Am-stronggentle-and.jpgImage result for pink affirmative mantras pics

☑Alas, being patient paid off I am enjoying how all the pieces are beautifully interconnected.

☑It is amazing how easily I Am allowing that which creates good experiences and great benefits!

☑ ahhh that feels better(:

e27ce5fb1265048ca968f1838c3651ac--esther-hicks-abraham-hicks-quotes.jpg

Redirecting-your.jpg

I love how everything I do supports my loving myself & in turn creates a better me to be love to others.

jack5.jpg

2e7f1b809dc90b3a3c28d98d7d7e7219--vlog-life-rules.jpg

Page 1. Alignment {More On Sacred Care& Productivity-Ease}

Alignment is a beautiful thing. Awesome journey ... and personal results ...

It's truly a Greater Good-synchronicity thing... seemingly all the time(:

Right place, right people, right things -kind of experiences

Much beauty that has emerged from stepping back,

and creating from that place has been magical.

It inspired me to 'this' place.

I began creating a  SACRED PRODUCTIVITY VISION BOARD thread, and it is still in process. Its wonderfully full, and a ways to go.

I say wonderfully full, because the mere act of arranging from my spirit place where I Am known is not only uplifting though revealing... to my now and my feeling my alignment. So needless to say... a handful of items from that thread will be here too(:

This thread is also is a compilation of threads I've created this year... sharing current moment

quotes from a real variety... I truly go with what resonates with my heart in present moment.

(which is why when I go back to edit, sometimes the thread is in transition... because aren't we all) (:

Feel free to join me with whatever is working for you

dec-2.jpg

116055925_4342974449060870_9207412889338933892_n.jpg?_nc_cat=110&_nc_sid=8024bb&_nc_ohc=Q3Li06Xo3mIAX-tXeT1&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=bc64fab6546389559dafc3c379ce8d14&oe=5F57B5CD

I have been thinking a great deal about  what kinds of things TRULY MOTIVATE my passion for life, and it came to me so lovely in my spirit and then the idea of productivity and how sacred it is when you are enjoying yourself into action. .. 

I had no idea there was something called Sacred Productivity... I had coined it for myself and then googled it-and 2 quotes with that name showed up & resonated perfect with my spirit.

the-hidden-danger-of-setting-goals-and-intentions-3-728.jpg?cb=1327022739

look-within-and-let-go-6-728.jpg?cb=1327022351

INSPIRED Action

I-am-unrestricted.jpg