login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Learn to Master uncertainty: Give me a word

I would love to hear from you all in one to five words, and lets have some FUN with this thread!!

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

Be wise!

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.

Trust

Go with the flow!

Pray

Surrender,revelation, faith, believe,

1003e89070d458aef6cd05ef18967cd7--buddha-motivation-inspiration.jpg

I Am living a Divine plan

LOVE!

• ~

centering-mode

I Am living a Divine plan

In response to going w/self-care flow’s post:
Excellent pick!!! LOVE

I dwell in the miraculous!

Miracles are all around me!

I am Blessed!

I am Loved!!!

appreciate ,

am appreciating &

appreciated 

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Follow your ♥️ 

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Peace is my truth and my finest prosperity.

I share my love and my truth generously and my cup overflows with compassion for all.

I prepare my feet to walk in incredible peace; and my energy rises up as golden bubbles of pristine brilliance, and I am deeply awake and even more deeply, satisfied.

My joy fills the eternal galaxy of all the is known with Living, exuberant, loving peace.

In response to Life is about making excellent choices!!'s post:

Oh am I glad we can do more than 5 words lol 

beautiful post LIAMEC!

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

uncertainty
Uncertainty is further

created by an attachment to experiences .

surrender-

Today I’m grateful to surrender my life to You God. I am seen in a Good Light because You are My Light. I do Good things because I allow you to offer me

direction.
 I believe Good things because of Your

inspiration

You help me to put the pieces 

together.

i feel wonderful because You are in my

life

I

Allow

All is well

yes

it is  all so

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In response to Life is about making excellent choices!!'s post:
Has anyone ever told you / you have a very eloquent & creative way of expressing yourself ?

either way , just wanted to say I mentioned it today 💖

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content