|
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
|
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi





BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
In response to Serenity lake's post:
what a peaceful thought...
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi


BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
→ I change my world by changing the way I think about it. → I live my life as if all that surrounds me are miracles.
→ I FEED MY MIND WITH HOPE AND LOVE → I intend to immerse myself in the idea of infinite well being
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi