★A Joyful Spirit on 11/10/2016
★What I Like About This on 11/10/2016
★Affirmation on 09/10/2016
★The Gift Baskets of Your Soul on 05/10/2016
★A Group of Quotes That Tell a Story on 05/10/2016
★TOTALLY CONFIDENT on 05/10/2016
★A Spiritual Conspiracy on 04/10/2016
★- -success within (a Happiness Mtg] on 04/10/2016
★A handy time saving tip on 03/10/2016
★Just Being Mindful(: on 03/10/2016
★- -Self Contribution (a Happiness Mtg) on 02/10/2016
★ truly enjoying others (affirmation… on 02/10/2016
★I may not be able to do much on 02/10/2016
★What Do You Visualise on 01/10/2016
★Reading with your purpose in mind. on 30/09/2016
★Learning a New Language on 30/09/2016
★- -Intention (a HappinessMtg thread) on 29/09/2016
★When you change your world changes on 29/09/2016
★The Secrets of the Pyramids Revealed on 29/09/2016
★Creating a Mind Movie on 28/09/2016
★I Desire This Because on 28/09/2016
★- -ReNEWal (Happiness) on 28/09/2016
★--Vulnerability (Happiness) on 27/09/2016
★--Opportunity (Happiness) on 27/09/2016
★Fresh Eyes- FRESH JOY on 27/09/2016
★LOA [Affirmations] on 27/09/2016
★Creativity - what are you creating today on 27/09/2016
★What Does Creativity Mean To You? on 27/09/2016
★Change on 26/09/2016
★THE KEY TO MAKING YOUR LIFE WORK on 26/09/2016