login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★ loving,joyful, supportive

feel free to add affirmations, and other statements … which focus on creating your own personal sanctuary(: ★ beautiful,loving,joyful,safe&supportive[affirmations]

affirmative prayer library
affirmation There is a Presence that is eternal and infinite. It is generous and supportive. It is the light that guides all of creation into its most perfect expression. This Presence is the source of all of life and It is ever renewing itself through its creation. It is the only expression, It is all expression.

And this Presence expresses Itself as me. All that I am and all that I do is taking place within the eternal, infinite presence. Its light shines within me and emanates from me. Life renews Itself through me.

From this understanding of my oneness with the Presence, I accept for myself that I am free to express my unique self. I open and allow myself to be moved by the guiding light within me. As I am aligned with the all-good nature of this Presence, I trust that all of my expressions are kind and beneficial. I realize I am both unique and necessary. I am an essential aspect of creation and as such my full expression serves the greater good. Realizing this spiritual truth about myself, I open to the freedom that is mine. The freedom to express myself for the good of all. As I release all that could possibly hinder the fullest expression of my highest good, I accept the loving guidance of the Divine One.

I give thanks for this new found realization of my own freedom to express.
♥`•.¸¸.•´´•:´¨`:•.••.¸¸. ´´¯`•♥

• ~

Affirmations

• Everything we do is infused with the energy with which we do it,.If we are frantic, life will be frantic. If we are peaceful, life will be peaceful. ★ღ✰˚ ✰。 ~Marianne Williamson
  • ~
    1 affirmations
    My soul is filled with peace and joy. I am in harmony with myself and the Universe.
  • ~
    2 affirmations
    I accept only love into the sacred space of my soul.
    I clearly communicate my needs and take the time necessary to appreciate my own energy, know my true self, and grow spiritually.
  • ~
    3 affirmations I give myself permission to experience Divine Joy
    I feel an amazing oneness with the power that created me.
  • ~
  • ~
    4 affirmations
    My deep emotions, intelligence, sensations, relationships, and spirituality are beautiful and just right in a space that supports me as I am.
    Through a feeling of peaceful harmonious gratitude, I place myself in alignment with all the riches of the Universe
  • ~

Quotes coming soon….

I love how my mind is a beautiful, loving, joyful, and supportive sanctuary
I love how I am more accepting of myself and all of my experiences(:

I enjoy easing into enthusiasm and that feels great to me…because I can recall how I co-created the experience and it gives me hope that this is a tool that is there for me.

I love to hear how others are appreciating(: I love to ease into my day with thoughts of appreciation…Things I need to get done…just start getting done. I love how this day begins to already show itself with love and beauty as I see what I love and love what I see.

I seem to need very little…and the less I seem to need…the more I desire seems to materialize like little surprises.

I love much…and love how I can focus my love on ways that bring the best out in me, and can bring my better self out to play(: I love how wonderful it is that a wonderful life is anything I feel it is…and the people who are close to me feel good sharing what they love too.

I’m truly enjoying …even when acquaintances in my daily experiences seem to want to exchange what they’re smiling about…or the hope of a better day. That adds positively to my experience !

Life keeps showing me its a great place to be…I appreciate the threads which triggered the idea for revising this one.

PS your turn(:

I am looking forward to returning & sharing more & hearing from others…. I enjoyed this(:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content