Hello! I was wondering if any of you have limited belief affirmations you use to help get rid of beliefs that may come from childhood and will help release those?
Thanks so much :)
Hello! I was wondering if any of you have limited belief affirmations you use to help get rid of beliefs that may come from childhood and will help release those?
Thanks so much :)
Hi Shawn43. Glad to see you on the forum!(: Releasing threads tend to be powerful. Thanks for creating this new discussion thread and looking forward to seeing it evolve.
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
quote Everything you perceive is a witness to the thought systems you want to be true.
How to Make Your Affirmations Powerfulby John Assarafinteresting thread, will see what I find. Anyone else have affirmations which may work here…
I am taking a moment to see what limiting ideas I could’ve been raised with. The personalities in my family differed greatly, and I always gravitated to the person who believed in my deserving a wonderful life, getting what I desired in life…
Though the other messages were probably in there from those who felt only through hard lessons do the best things happen
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi