login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★★PleasureTakingCare Of Our Homes


  • ~ “I clean with creative and positive energy on high! (: Bmindful Positive Affirmation #10485

  • ~Affirmation from Louise Hay

    “I put love into every corner of my home.”


  • ~Affirmation from Michelle Mains in Home and Organizing, New Thought, Spirituality

    “I love having my home in Divine Order.
    Completing these tasks is a pleasure.

speaking of organizing…I enjoyed leaving the source of these affirmations, it reminds me of all of the wonderful places we have to locate things which work for us(:

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

related threads in process
talk with ease
create more good with your lovely home
your lovely home affirmations
routines-what’s in place & introducing more
any wonderful thing you are doing
open to living well
home care
whats your system

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

It is indeed a pleasure taking care of my humble abode, it is a treasure. A place of solace, relaxation, fun, reflection and laughter galore. I am filled with joy and creativity, maintaining the magical space that sets my spirit free.

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content