In the sweetness of friendship let there be laughter, for in the dew of little things the heart finds its morning and is refreshed. Kahlil Gibran
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
how-to-stay-the-course-when-your-life-is-truly-delightful
It’s an art, savoring what you’ve created, taking in the good you helped make. It’s not what our brains are hardwired to naturally do. It takes intention and mindfulness to enjoy and… to read more
affirmations
I now choose to experience the sweetness of today.
I accept all the pleasure life has to offer.
I allow life to flow through me.
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
saved for music
Celestial Harmony
pretty sure Flowergirl has posted this before-though liked it for this thread(:
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi