login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★How Do You Utilize Bmindful?

All of us who come to bmindful love this site(: How do you utilize it when you stop by(: )?

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I usually go to forums first to see what our “mind be full” of or if I might like to share something. I always go to my affirmations and feel that this keeps me on track. I often check to see whatever new affirmations have been added by others and sometimes I just wander aimlessly looking at others’ profiles and affirmations. I thoroughly enjoy bmindful every day.:)

I always start with the private messages. I love how deep and personal the conversations get in private. They are truly inspirational and keep me going when my days are long. My favorites are the ones just checking in on me to see how I’m doing.

I love to see what is new on the forums. Sometimes I just read and absorb and sometimes I share. There are always fun topics abound.

When the mood strikes – or I run across a cool bmindful ID, I like to email or post on profile pages. Usually the cool names also come with some pretty awesome affirmations or stories. I love the stories about people and how they ended up here.

If I have an issue that comes up, I like to search the affirmations or forums for my topic. Very rarely has it not come up yet. Bmindful has a wealth of knowledge and experience in its members!!

I haven’t come around nearly as much as I like, but my vision from an earlier accident is clearing and it no longer causes me to have headaches when I’m online reading the screen (and thanks to my 22 inch monitor and very LARGE font!!)

This site rocks!

I am living in many dimensions at once; the appearance of being trapped in time and space is only an illusion.

Unfortunately I too have not been using bmindful as much as I would like. just letting you know I’m still here though lol. always reading and when I get time coming back to post or follow up a discussion.

I usually throw glance on the private messages first. Love them. Then go off to the threads and read. Some threads or comments I go back to in order to reread. Sometimes I just log in to enter my fresh/eye affirmations, I find that very helpful, to put thoughts in how you want your day to be and affirming it actually also to others.
I sometimes just go through profiles and affirmations of others. Love to see where people live, what they tell about themselves on their profile, how they got to bmindful, etc.
I also use the search affirmation to search for new affirmations and change around my own set of affirmations. Deselect some old ones I do not need anymore and select new ones I would like to focus on.

The daily affirmation is set as my start page on my private computer.

…what a wonderful world….

bmindful is in my “favorites” on my browser. twice!

One of the favorites is to the “affirmation of the day”. I click on that one in the morning, as I’m ramping up my energies.

My other favorite I click on a few times during the day. It’s the list of my current affirmations I’m using. I like the reminder.

The tool-bar idea is a great one. Thumbs up!

All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.
— Gandalf, J.R.R. Tolkien
I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

2018 -Bmindful has been an amazing friend for many years.
Its actually quite magical....the affirming... connecting...allowing...

Image result for ancient allies blog pics love higher frequency quote pic

I value Bmindful so very much... I allow it to be a place that I can raise my frequency of more love... whenever I choose... 

Allowing growth from such an authentic place is the best!

Even hard things in life... gain a positive flow -and growth melds with each fresh new moment when utilizing the site...

Now that the newest feature for our site includes adding visuals and videos (rather  than just a link to them)... 'energizing'...is easier & yes more creative and fun

All of us  continuously evolving here... is a beautiful thing.

Maintaining & enjoying  growing-friendships ... is such a pleasure! Touching base regularly with BEAUTIFUL reciprocity ...always allowing room for growth. This is true joy!

Bmindful is a perfect gift. I am filled with appreciation & gratitude.

Related image

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Bmindful is my retreat when the world gets too noisy and overwhelming 

I like to come here and just spend quiet time on one or two of my threads by myself 

I need this alone time and it helps me 

I also love chatting in PM's and the support from friends is incredible and very much appreciated.One friend in particular is a lifeline for me and my family 

A while ago I used to be more chatty and get more invoked with people - maybe in the future I will again but for now I cherish the chance to have me time here 

that is my bmindful - a space to sit with my mind and give it the TLC and escape from sensory overload that it needs .A place to be quiet ,to be with myself and not have to interact 

thank you bmindful for this beautiful space that I can visit anytime .

Image result for woodlands

Bmindful is my personal oasis, a magical place in charged with unconditional acceptance, respect, encouragement, joy and love.  

Image result for bmindful my  oasis

To me Bmindful is a true friend. It is a listening ear where I can sing my song, express my true feelings without fear of reprisals, or cry a little. I can give support to others, I can interact as little or as much as I want whenever I want and it is always there for me. It is a place where heart connections can be made and cherished. It is a positive place to visit when there is so much negativity within myself or the world. A friend, a best friend! 

Words are like seeds. When you write them out, they grow into your dreams and spark the imagination of others.

Related image

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content