login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Congratulations To Anoushka!

Congratulations on your wonderful marriage, Anoushka! May you and your new spouse always find everything to celebrate within your marriage and take the time to celebrate it all !

Much Love to the Loving Couple,

Laurie
Let’s all use this thread to give her another marriage celebration right here !

C’mon we’re celebrating you
——————————————
Let’s celebrate with every nation

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Dear Anouska,
May your lives together only know happiness and love. You are such a special lady filled with truth, honesty, compassion and love. Bless both of you and your future children.

Congratulations

Love Mary

Wedding Party Music

Time of Your Life

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Congratulations, Anoushka!! I am not a music person, so I don’t have a song to upload, but I do have a song in my heart for you.

This is such an important step you are embarking upon. Two lives meld into one and bring to the world a unified front. There will be many memories to cherish – and those that are more for learning than pleasant. Don’t give up. Compromise – both of you. :) It isn’t always easy, but it is important. A lifetime of love takes commitment and flexibility as you change and grow.

I’m very excited and happy for you both!! May your day be filled with all the joy and love your heart can hold.

Big Hugs!!

I am living in many dimensions at once; the appearance of being trapped in time and space is only an illusion.

awwww Anoushka I’m sure your husband is one lucky boy!

You’ll be sooo happy I know it! You’re wise enough to choose happiness over anything else..

Stay in love, love is all you need!!

Congrats my dear you deserve the best..

In response to Aisha’s post:
I agree with Aisha and all the other well-wishers!

And in re: to all you need is love, here’s a song:
All You Need is Love with lyrics

All You Need Is Love with All of the Beatles

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Congratulations on your wedding Anoushka. Hope you had a fantastic day.
Heres to many happy years for you and your husband.
Love and best wishes, sharon

enjoy life!

Wishing you every happiness, Anoushka. Congrats!

Here are a few for you, Anoushka. Congratulations!!!

Silly Love Songs
Love Will Keep Us Together
Don’t Go Breaking My Heart
I’ll Be There For You
Walking On Sunshine
I’m Yours
Better Together
Power of Two
Happy to be Stuck with You
I Only Wanna Be With You
Get Here
I Say A Little Prayer
Suddenly

All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.
— Gandalf, J.R.R. Tolkien
I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

Congratulations!

“Love Changes Everything”

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pb63CxqzCwA

Words are like seeds. When you write them out, they grow into your dreams and spark the imagination of others.

Nice selections, everybody.

While waiting for Anoushka to check out the thread, I feel like I’m waiting for the beautiful bride to walk down the aisle. (:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Wowwwww! You guys are something else.
Thankyou so much for the great love songs (MCM as usual great choices!) and sweet sentiments.
I feel incredibly blessed to have your support…..
Kinda speechless for a change – didnt expect this at all.

Thankyou Laurie for being so kind and thoughtful as usual!!
x

A full and thankful heart..

I am actually blushing at my desk at work. Will have to hear the songs when I get home, but until then I can see them!
I am very touched…..

Thanks so much guys!

Congratulations!!! I perdict a long and very happy life for you two. You’re gonna have so much fun in the years ahead. You are so lucky to have found what you’ve been looking for….and it’s only gonna get better. Enjoy each and every moment of it.

I don’t know how to post links to songs or anything (yet) but I am mentally sending you every love song every song that makes you happy or brings a smile to your pretty face from everywhere in the world.

Best wishes to you Anoushka! And to your new husband!

I’d like to join in celebrating your marriage Anoushka! I send best wishes for growth, success and an ever deepening bond of love to a beautiful and thoughtful soul. Sincerely, Jan

Thanks Lady D – you are so sweet. And thanks Jan – I always remember you as being one of the first people to welcome me to the site…..you have such a way with words. Thank you….

Much love to all bmindfullers making each day more beautiful than the last and showing me how wonderful life can be….

Congratulations Anoushka!
I am sure you will be very happy in your married life and God will bles you with all the happiness, love, luck and togetherness.
All the very best.
Love Sonia

We all live under the same sky, but we don’t all have the same horizon.

In response to SONIA’s post:
Thank you Sonia x

Hi Anoushka,

I was listen to the radio today and this song came on and I knew I had to put it here for you wedding. Not really a wedding song, but I think it is probably the way your husband feels about you.

Firefall

Again congratulations.

Attitude Life Coach, helping others to see the Power of a Positive Attitude with Affirmations and Gratitudes, Learn to be The Creator of Your Life.

In response to rockswealth’s post:
Thank you Rockswealth – you are so very thoughtful.
Isnt it weird how though we dont physically know each other we find ourselves thinking of one another in daily life outside bmindful!!
:o)

My song for you. boards of canada – dayvan cowboy

“How easy it is in our life, to miss what’s being offered.” — Paul Haller

Congratulations lovely. Although I was not on line, I did think of you on your special day. Wish you all the best.

…what a wonderful world….

I am very happy for you, pray for me…I wan to get marry too but there is no one for me.
:(

Dear Anoushka, It was a long search for a wedding song, but I finally found this one. I love Zain Bhikha and this is a beautiful song that I had at my own wedding twelve years ago. Big Hugs!!

The Wedding Song

I am living in many dimensions at once; the appearance of being trapped in time and space is only an illusion.

Congrats!
I’ve been a bit busy lately, and slow to make this post. I’ve found some freetime as I am recovering from my fall (the bright side of things is this time that I must relax!)
So happy to hear that you’ve found happiness! Your new avatar looks radiant!
Put in the time and effort – make it (your happiness with your spouse) last!
God bless you both!

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content