login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★And another reason I love bmindful is.....

This  thread is a Bmindful thread

to come to, each time bmindful offers you something useful or simply wonderful that you just feel grateful about.

Each day is fresh,new and full of possibilities. Each day we easily come across things to make life even better. With that line of thinking, list one or many things bmindful did today for you. Let’s see how long we can make this list. It should be easy and fun(:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRmrRJxVBnH5FOB255g4C3ZRw4V4qpvjFr6lwGG_sXKCbRX63cJHw

In response to Poppy's post from 2012: I love that Poppy! Poppy writes:

A steady, comforting site that requires little and gives so much.

Insight
Introspection
Reflection

This thread is from 2009-2012. 

6fda2c76ab6b5ece872a1009f285b9bd.jpg

I'm thinking we need a page too for the present... or we can keep this going(: either way... as always ...love that we are loving it here..

1*w4jMQC36VhzKSXqZdkrucw@2x.jpeg

13fa5416e677af1024fbde578b3807c3--babies-nursery-nursery-art.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I have met wonderful people from around the world that I continue to talk with on and off bmindful. It has opened my horizons and my circle of friends greatly. For that, I am truly grateful!!!

I am living in many dimensions at once; the appearance of being trapped in time and space is only an illusion.

I was just waking up, and had convinced myself that I had no need to go check out bmindful. I have to focus on other things before I go to work, which is true. Though, bmindful seems to often give me something by way of a new awareness, and or a deepening and reinforcing a perscective that was “already there”.

Today, I responded to a member discussing an attitude of gratitude. The member made a very valid point, that we’re always asking for more with our affirmations. Though, in agreement and veering off, I shared how we need a balance with both, for perspective and optimism

By sharing, thinking of all the bmindful member said, and seeing what it stimulated in me, I became even more grateful, and passioniate, and optimistic toward my day, and my eyes have barely been opened long after waking this morning(:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

The very fact that this site stimulates and shakes you up is why I love it.
There is so much chatter in the mind all the time but whenever I read the threads and articles here somehow the chatter stops and a few of my questions are invariably answered.

We all live under the same sky, but we don’t all have the same horizon.

Here I am in the community of some very lovely people. From bmindfulers I get alot of support, alot of new ideas, inspirations, reminding me of things I knew before, and teach me things I had never thought of.
Many threads keep me on my toes to keep on going, instead of laying back and relax for too long.
Love for all.

…what a wonderful world….

I love bmindful for so many reasons: but to name one that springs to mind today, is that since reading/posting became the first thing I do at my desk every morning, my focus has changed the outcome of my day.

The repositioning of self in the universe has allowed me to fully recieve from all directions. My affirmations are clear and TODAY I can honestly say – I love my job and everything is working towards bigger plans. (Anyone who knows me, knows I was not too positive about my job to begin with) My affirmations are manifesting.
Today I received news of a bonus I will be getting. Last week I was recognised for my work abilities that are beyond what is expected of me. I feel respected. Not only that, but all other areas of my life have improved since channeling my energy more effectively at the start of every day. I leave home with hope for a succesful and motivating day and leave work with satifaction and gratitude. Home life is on the up too. The goodness has a rippling effect out towards my nearest and dearest.
Most mornings I have been re-reading the ‘fresh eyes’ thread – repetition and re-affirming daily has begun to work for me….

One more thing, I love the people I have met here. This site is full of inspiration and encouragement….
Affirmations work if you work them….and this universe has an abundance to provide for all.
Love and blessings to you all.
Anoushka ;o)

A full and thankful heart..

I was searching for a forum to express gratitude to bmindful, but also to share that affirmations REALLY DO WORK. So I brought back this thread.

The past few days have been a whirlwind. A culmination of all my innermost desires and dreams that have miraculously made themselves known – not through serious effort. Simply through the increased reinforcement of my affirmations into my subconscious and outward into my physical life.

Please feel free to see my profile for affirmations and these events will make more sense….
My last two weeks:
1.) My fiancee and I had been hindered in our marriage plans. Were forced to cancel our entire wedding due to some legal matters. Money lost and family members had a bit of an uproar….recently got notice that our marriage can now take place. Have limited time, but its ok. Acceptance has been fully embraced thanks to this site and I am grateful for the opportunity to marry the man I love. Period! Increased gratitude, thanks to this site too.

2.) I recently got head-hunted for a new job. More money and responsibility – what I wanted. Told Boss. He offered me a raise and promotion! (recognised my potential and wants to increase my role!)

3.) Another job approached me just moments ago….not as great as either the current or the first head-hunted job….but OMG “i draw opportunities towards me”….. “I regularly get promoted at work….”

4.) My attitude is certainly of gratitude…..

Thankyou bmindful and to all members – it works if you work it (when you least expect it!)

Just reading this post has help me remember what I should be doing each morning and to keep my affirmations close by. I thank all the people and the friends I have met through this site and the encouragement you have given me to realize that my dreams are coming to me in magical ways. Thank you again for always being there when I need some uplifting words.

Attitude Life Coach, helping others to see the Power of a Positive Attitude with Affirmations and Gratitudes, Learn to be The Creator of Your Life.

In response to anoushka_f’s post:
Fantastic!

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In response to laurie- worksout-daily&w/everything she’s got~ ~‘s post:
Thanks Laurie….I owe you a lot of credit for my recent success. You have kept me on track when I have been a bit negative about my job….
You have allowed me to keep on keeping on with changing attitudes and maintenance of that spiritual ‘high’.

I started this thread in 2009…I want to correct the first post by saying we don’t have alot of bmindful gratitude sites…but threads. I wasn’t just new to bmindful … threads and posts and the jargon that went with it wasn’t all that “old hat” to me either.

I appreciate bmindful so much(: It gives everyone the chance to be where they are, and to find more and more good in themselves and appreciate what others define in themselves as progress.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In response to R-R- Free Spirit’s post: Laurie, I love bemindful because I find you here. Your uplifting comments are always full of love and compassion for life.

I have my homepage set to bmindful, so I bounce in several times each day, sometimes just lurking on the sidelines, sometime I feel the need to post. I know that it’s always here for me and will always uplift me. Much like an answered prayer, it always seems to fill the gap when I’m needful, for a moment, for a day, or for a while. We all owe a debt of gratitude to Lee for creating such a space to share our thoughts, emotions and prayers.

You said that bmindful allows everyone to be happy where they are, it also provides the opportunity to uplift, encourage, motivate and promote well-being.

Blessings,
Bruce-
Each Day Is A New Gift From God!

A steady, comforting site that requires little and gives so much.

Insight
Introspection
Reflection

Words are like seeds. When you write them out, they grow into your dreams and spark the imagination of others.

1*w4jMQC36VhzKSXqZdkrucw@2x.jpeg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content