What affirmations are you choosing today?
For this moment:
- All is always occurring for my greatest good & I feel that wonderful way that lets me know this.
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
Pure Essence
Posted on 29/04/2010. Last edited on 30/04/2010.
My affirmation for this moment is “Everything is going to be ok, this is what is meant to happen, things will work out for the better of all concerned”.
“Happiness is a perfume you cannot pour on others without getting a few drops on yourself.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson
best78
Posted on 30/04/2010.
My affirmation for this moment is: I greet today with joy and enthusiasm
anoushka
Posted on 30/04/2010.
In response to best78’s post:
Love that Best78!
A full and thankful heart..
jancydat
Posted on 30/04/2010.
I know the sun is still aroil above though my skies are grey with clouds, rain and racket. I gratefully anticipate the beautiful unveiling of fresh greenery and the wonderful way the air smells after a storm. No, no unicorn but I’m sure there’ll be a rainbow.:)
coachhouse
Posted on 30/04/2010.
My affirmation for the moment is…. today God has open the floodgates of abundance in my life and I am riding the wave of prosperity….. it is sometimes I visualize and fills me with much joy….
coachhouse
Posted on 30/04/2010.
I wish it were easier to make corrections or maybe I should try to become a better typist…
my affirmation for the now is… Today GOD opened the floodgates of abundance in my life and I am riding the wave of prosperity…
this is an affirmation that I can easily visualize and it brings me much joy…
loving everyones posts
Kathy
Hippiegirl
Posted on 01/05/2010.
the universe is showing me all i need to know – all i need to do is to open my eyes and heart
rockswealth
Posted on 01/05/2010.
Today I focus on taking one step forward, however small
My life is changing and I am creating abundance in all areas of my Life.
Bless you all
Tapping Rocks
Attitude Life Coach, helping others to see the Power of a Positive Attitude with Affirmations and Gratitudes, Learn to be The Creator of Your Life.
GaryD
Posted on 12/06/2010.
Today I accept all love, compassion and bliss that is around me
Hippiegirl
Posted on 22/06/2010.
“I am joyfully allowing divine inspiration into my life “ ,as im opening up to my emotions i know this is happening .
I efficiently transition into each new activity, fully knowing and trusting that my consciousness will adapt, overcome, and enjoy each present circumstance.
I Am living a Divine plan
I am content, peaceful and fulfilled!
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
I breathe life into my core values every day.
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
-
- -Through listening to and following my deepest messages of truth — in my body, emotions, intelligence, relationships, and spirituality — I thrive.
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
-
- -With renewed hope and gratitude, I remember there is a divine order underlying all life. I know I Am experiencing my highest good.
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
Jump to Top ^^
To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!
Related Content