Organize FAVORITES- 2019 Bmindful StressFreeZone ...page 2 of many more to come
My goal is to create a very very long list of community sharing threads
be patient with me-this will be sooooooooooooooooooo long
page 1-{more on this page}
Potential Community Sharing Threads {Where All Feel Welcome}
thread- tea and a chat/created by flowergirl
thread-Beautiful Pictures of Being In The Moment Each Day:) Practice Each Day for Happiness in Life:)/created by Daiszey
thread-Beautiful Gifts From the Enchanted Sea.../created by Daiszey
thread- Life Is... /created by cuqui
thread- Discovered/created by cuqui
thread-Fun facts. (At least that's what I heard.)/created by MCM
thread- Praise, Purpose, Passion, and Play/created by Kathi
thread- Happiness Mtg/The Year of deepening self love, healing and regulating flow!/created by Kathi
thread- Sing Your Heart Out/created by Kathi
thread- Your Song Of The Day Page 2/created by selfcare
thread- Music/created by selfcare
Are You Allowing What You Need?/created by selfcare
thread-List Self Care Thing You Are Up To/created by selfcare
thread-Express Your Personal Philosophies/created by selfcare
thread-Today I will enjoy/created by selfcare
in process
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
Affirmation threads which are waiting for for posts(:
thread-I Feel Good, I Receive Good & I Do Good- affirmations
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
related to SelfcareLivingLifeOfEase's post:
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
thread-Magical Plans & Getting To What Matters To You...1
thread -grounded,safe,soaring-you are the author of your success story
thread
examples:







I complete those tasks which contribute to making the largest and greatest difference in my life. (more on this affirmation and tools which led to it HERE)
|
“I now recognize, accept and follow the divine plan of my life as it is revealed to me, step by step. I rejoice in the divine plan, which is the sublime plan, and which includes health, wealth, happiness, and perfect self-expression for me now.” Catherine Ponder
|
 |
“I now recognize, accept and follow the divine plan of my life as it is revealed to me, step by step. I rejoice in the divine plan, which is the sublime plan, and which includes health, wealth, happiness, and perfect self-expression for me now.” Catherine Ponder
|
|
|
|
Life is good and I let it flow thru all my activities!
| |
THE LAW OF ACTION |
THE LAW OF ACTION When you take action, from the smallest thing from writing a To-Do list in the morning, you set into motion corresponding effects that change your immediate future, and if you follow up day after day it can become a habit way of living and the results will be exponential SEE LINK HERE
|
|---|


|


|
 
|
“I now recognize, accept and follow the divine plan of my life as it is revealed to me, step by step. I rejoice in the divine plan, which is the sublime plan, and which includes health, wealth, happiness, and perfect self-expression for me now.” Catherine Ponder
|
 |
“I now recognize, accept and follow the divine plan of my life as it is revealed to me, step by step. I rejoice in the divine plan, which is the sublime plan, and which includes health, wealth, happiness, and perfect self-expression for me now.” Catherine Ponder
|
Awesome Questions:
 

  
1._______________________________________________________________________
2._______________________________________________________________________
3._______________________________________________________________________
4._______________________________________________________________________
5._______________________________________________________________________
6.___________________________________
7.___________________________________
8.___________________________________
9.___________________________________
10.___________________________________
|
|

|
 |
    
|
DISCIPLINE

Phil's Site

How Long Does It Take To Form A New Habit? (Backed by Science)
- How to Achieve Your Goals (This Simple Trick Makes Progress Easy)example: You can’t predict when your body feels like setting a new personal record, but the schedule can make sure that you’re in the gym whether you feel like it or not.The Power of Setting a Schedule, Not a DeadlineFocus on the Practice, Not the Performance

- https://orgcoach.net/managing-sticky-notes-life/




affirmation below I created in eve of 6-19-18 ... has created a magnificent shift for me in my mind, body & spirit:
I complete those tasks which contribute to making the largest and greatest difference in my life.
As time goes by... this will be something progressively awesome to share!!!
| |
Related threads in process
|
|
|---|
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi