login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Routines -What Is In Place & Introducing More

thread created in 2010
feel free to help me bring current in 2020

• ~
      Something that has helped me is not calling a routine…but instead choice.

• Keep on Keeping On
  • Creating Routines
    1. I write the routine
    2. I implement the routine
    Testing it to verify it is working of course.
    Installing by repetition, until it meets the criteria of being automatically occurring! author -Keith Garrett

* ~ Affirmations like these have assisted me with my follow thru:

• “I am centered and calm. Information flows to me.”
  • “I understand what is needed. I know what I need to do.”
  • “My focus is clear. My attention flows to one thing at a time.”
  • “I focus on this task only. This task is easy.”
  • “I take joy in doing one thing at a time.”
  • “Clarity”
  • “Focus”
  • “Slow Down”
  • I will continue to use these…though have a desire to look at fresh material, to open my eyes to possibilities I hadn’t considered for today. I welcome your fresh material(: Thank you in advance.

• For myself, regular daily lists and listening to audio tapes (of favorite mentors) will always be a part of my daily routine.

• I reframe what I need to do (as soon as I am aware of anything that needs this response), to it simply being my choice
  • to include gratitude for the opportunity, prayer and meditation. passion and enthusiasm for all of the tasks leading to the completion of my goals. I do this as a way to program my subconscious for what I want to experience. What also is included: awareness of good nutrition, exercise, & the use different types of affirmations, blue mirror, and journaling.

★My Spirit is now consistently presenting me with updated plans to achieve my goals even when I am playing, eating, or sleeping

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I would like to include positive visualisations of my goals coming true in my daily routine. Although I love affirmations, I feel that if my affirmations are also accompanied by repeated, strong, imagined (and felt) images of the goal as if already realised, the affirmation (and the visualisation) become much more powerful.

For example, I am working on losing some weight at the moment. I often repeat affirmations like “I am losing weight in healthy ways now”…but I find if I also imagine my clothes feeling looser, and feeling good about that…the affirmation feels has though it has more power to it.

I think I can achieve the above if I take 5 minute ‘power breaks’ a few times a day to just affirm and visualise, without distraction that this could be one of the best routines I can develop in my life.

Laurie I have found writing this post in of itself a useful start to developing the aforementioned routine that I’d like to develop. Thank you for introducing this thread :)

oh yes thank you…Affirmations TV …visualizations! And writing! (: ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I am possibly one of the least helpful wih this subject as I don’t really have many routines -I’m a drifter through the days .

There are things I do daily like caring for my pets ,cooking an evening meal but most of the time I bumble along .

The affirmation that works for me is

“ The choices I make are the right ones for me at this moment “

I do want to start a morning health routine and an evening spiritual/meditative routine

Thank you for this post Self care ,you have reminded me
love and peace flowergirl

In response to flowergirl's post:

sounds good!!!diary_em_hart.gif“ The choices I make are the right ones for me at this moment “

I do want to start a morning health routine and an evening spiritual/meditative routine

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

yup ... marvelous pattern/routine I have going on

going to nourish myself with a lovely prot drink, and decide how I want to be more creative with them... even though I love them sooo much as they are!

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

See the source image

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In response to AffirmationsTV's post:

I like the intention pf 5 minute powerbreaks, This will assist at work... when interacting with many!

Taking time for visualization is a great intention and practice!

My Spirit is now consistently presenting me with updated plans to achieve my goals even when I am playing, eating, or sleeping

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

What Is In Place & Introducing More...I appreciate what is in place, and love to review my choices

and discard or reframe what feels like it doesn't seve me

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content