
What I seek, I already am.
thread-aligning With Peace & Joyous Action✅...1
Today and everyday I am experiencing supportive and abundant results for every task I Am engaged in.
I always know that if not my current reality, something magnificently better shows up in perfect ways in perfect timing!!!


Today I allow myself to be proud of everything it takes to do what I am doing.

I complete those tasks which contribute to making the largest and greatest difference in my life. (more on this affirmation and tools which led to it HERE)
heart hologramming
|
“I now recognize, accept and follow the divine plan of my life as it is revealed to me, step by step. I rejoice in the divine plan, which is the sublime plan, and which includes health, wealth, happiness, and perfect self-expression for me now.” Catherine Ponder |
|
![]() |
“I now recognize, accept and follow the divine plan of my life as it is revealed to me, step by step. I rejoice in the divine plan, which is the sublime plan, and which includes health, wealth, happiness, and perfect self-expression for me now.” Catherine Ponder |
|
|
|||
|
|
|||
|
|
|||
|
|
|||
Life is good and I let it flow thru all my activities!
|
|||
|
|
|||
|
|
|
“I now recognize, accept and follow the divine plan of my life as it is revealed to me, step by step. I rejoice in the divine plan, which is the sublime plan, and which includes health, wealth, happiness, and perfect self-expression for me now.” Catherine Ponder |
|
![]() |
“I now recognize, accept and follow the divine plan of my life as it is revealed to me, step by step. I rejoice in the divine plan, which is the sublime plan, and which includes health, wealth, happiness, and perfect self-expression for me now.” Catherine Ponder |
Awesome Questions:


1._______________________________________________________________________
2._______________________________________________________________________
3._______________________________________________________________________
4._______________________________________________________________________
5._______________________________________________________________________
6.___________________________________
7.___________________________________
8.___________________________________
9.___________________________________
10.___________________________________




How Long Does It Take To Form A New Habit? (Backed by Science)
- How to Achieve Your Goals (This Simple Trick Makes Progress Easy)example: You can’t predict when your body feels like setting a new personal record, but the schedule can make sure that you’re in the gym whether you feel like it or not.The Power of Setting a Schedule, Not a DeadlineFocus on the Practice, Not the Performance

- https://orgcoach.net/managing-sticky-notes-life/



Every morning and evening I visualize the achievement of my goals
|
|
|
|
|
|
in process
|
I complete those tasks which contribute to making the largest and greatest difference in my life. |
|---|
I Am living a Divine plan
















