login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Praise, Purpose, Passion, and Play

Hello Bmindful community!

Here is another one liner. Please feel free to join in, and find joy and contemplation as we choose affirming thoughts about our current energy for which we set about with praise, purpose, passion and play!!

Please join in from where ever you find yourself, and choose one word, or one focused topic that you find that nurtures your spirit!!

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

I’m kind of in the mood for deep thought. Feel like pulling back for clarity and new direction.

Praise…for this day. Gratitude… in all things, and in all relationships. Graciously, I am willing to bring peace and to speak peace.

Purpose: Manifest liberation, affirmations, inclusion and unity.

Passion: Embracing health and staying in contemplation about what perfect health offers…

Play: Enjoying the unexpected!

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.

Praise I’m praising my abilities to take care of me

Gratitude I’m having gratitude for doing things I told myself would benefit me

Purpose – regular realizations how I Can create a better life

Passionate I am passionate about living what truly helps me and enjoying meeting others who enjoy creating what works for them

Play I enjoy creating fun from the inside out

I Am living a Divine plan

Praise I’m praising myself in moving forward… from my heart to each action.

Gratitude I have gratitude for all of my experiences

Purpose – I love how my purpose has become so simple and evident

Passionate I am passionate about living my life

Play I have always enjoyed the feeling of fun that goes into …a plan or a way of being.

Praise for all of the abundance of gifts: family, friends, neighbors, business colleagues, and all whose path we get to cross; for all of our needs, and for how we go about creating contribution and abundance.

Purpose: Growing and choosing my area of focus and contribution.

Passion: Seeing the light and energy in others. Empowering others. Feeling the wellness, the goodness and the passions of others.

Play: Enjoying life’s synchronicities and happenstances! Loving to play!!

Praise- for a compassionate Creator
Praise- for my compassionate creative process which help create my thoughts to care about me/others
Purpose- Love
Passion- for all that involves a loving spirit
Play -feeling the spirit of play utilizes… in the most serious things I value. When I encounter the many I engage with at work… I allow myself to come from a loving playful place, which allows my busy day to flow and still serve.

compassion

Praise- for being able to experience this moment
Purpose- Seeing life through the eyes of ease
Passion- for all that involves my loving spirit and connects with a loving universe
Play – allowing life to be a playground of positive connections/interactions/manifesting things which are of value to me.

Praise for the Glorious NOW. Our glorious health, our glorious heart… I AM flowing with the abundance of a loving and a connected universe, that allows people and events to occur exactly as they are!

Purpose: Keep rising. Keep learning. Keep digging for the wisdom and the passion for peace and for connection…

Passion: To embrace my spiritual path… To serve others as I encounter them in my profession. And, to pray for all the people I encounter. Praying for their highest and their best good…

Play: Enjoying this moment!! Enjoying every aspect: people, community, neighbors, family, plants and dearly, dearly beloved cats… Enjoying these change of season! Enjoying festivities, the glorious fall and the harvest… Gearing up of a productive winter season. Soon, I will be moving for a new job opportunity, and making my self ready for change, and for a whole new path…

Praise- for feeling and being receptive to this moment
Purpose- creating something enjoyable and healthy for myself, my family unit, my daily connections of service, my future vision of being and loving
Passion- for living my life on purpose -spirit connected
Play – to feel that sense of play (dance in my spirit) because I Am dancing within and never ever alone. I am beyond grateful and appreciative of the love of my compassionate loving Creator, and the ways that I Am given to understand this love, joy and passion for living… daily.

Praise for the cool fall weather! It feels really good and it makes me more grateful for my tiny apartment/home. And, it makes me feel like doing some heathy home cooking.

Purpose: My purpose is growth; learning to live my life in all stages, and being self aware/ conscious of self and others… and wanting to connect with other like minded people.

Passion: My greatest passion is LIFE! There is so many great things that I want to do, and see and taste!!! And, I am so alive to enjoying this moment! I don’t need any big trip or any big complex vacation, or get into debt just to enjoy the absolute boundlessness of my now! I am in to the feeling of bliss, and creating more avenues for discovering more bliss in my now…

Play: Enjoying the fall season, and the changing of leaves. Also enjoying the meator showers.

Praise- for the awareness of co-creation and simply allowing/being
Purpose- to be in harmony with that which betters myself, and somehow helping others in the process
Passion- for my purpose
Play – allowing play to be part of my spirit’s energy

Praise: for this New Day! Fill this day up with goodness and get caught loving life!! What a Gift today is!! And, I’m off today, and I want to go workout and swim in the gym! I want to go sweat, and stretch and be healthy!

Purpose: Connection and experience. Wanting to connect with amazing spontaneity and powerful clarity.

Passion: Being fully in my Now… and into creation of and experience of joy, health, wellbeing, kindness and compassion, self love, success, prosperity, abundance, peace, serenity, and…bliss

Play: Embracing health, laughter, making my body sweat, loving my body today!! Healthy thoughts, healthy food, and celebrate Life’s bounty!!

JGH

you are a beautiful light

heart-on-fire.jpg

In response to going w/self-care flow’s post:
Thanks!

Praise, Purpose, Passion, and Play

About-play-Play-is-an.jpg

Praise -I am giving myself credit for allowing myself  to ease into things needing my energy... to give to others more easily .

Purpose - Taking care of myself leaves more energy not only for myself ...It also allows me to create & give to others in ways desired

Passion - I am passionate about living well 

Play -I enjoy creating with whatever I am doing with a gentle spirit & playfulness.

Praise -I am praising myself for the deep self honesty that is taking place in my life. I love how it revealed and reinforced my very purpose in life.

Purpose - I am loving that knowing the

whys of honest to goodness selfcare has surfaced in more powerful inspiring ways

Passion - I am now more passionate about being my best self in the most demonstrative progressive ways from my inner being to my outward daily life.

Play -I love the newer lightheartedness that is showing up in my daily life.

In response to Sacred Care's post:

Thanks for finding this! I've enjoyed re-reading this!

Praise: Grateful for new growth, new possibility. New roads. New confidence. New day. New way. Freedom to release everything that no longer serves me. Freedom to repurpose my priorities. Freedom!! 

Purpose: Soul purpose. Serve and assist others. Love myself and love my physical body. Embrace who and what and All that I am! 

Passion: Fall in love with this life. Radical self acceptance! Always growing.  

Play: Daily joy, daily bliss. Daily peace, kindness and compassion. 

Praise -I am praising myself for adding a bit more 'toughness' to my vibrational energy. .

Purpose - My purpose is getting such clarification, and I am not willing to do anything less than give it my authentically  sincere loving spirit-voice.

Passion - I am now more passionate about bringing the things I need cared for and completed at a wonderful foundational level to catapult my external world.

Play -I love the joy that is always within me as I lightheartedly and willingly  take part in my newer routines and the intention behind them.

In response to Sacred Care's post:

Beautiful!! I feel you getting stronger and more cat like!!! Thats a compliment!!!

In response to Life sis About MakingExcellent Choices  post:

Thank you!

Funny, I felt what you were saying about the cat, and loved the energy-pic that I felt.

Again, thanks for acknowledging me!

Praise -I am praising myself for allowing myself all that provides peace for me.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRILwQpRKmnaFxO6on1lUF9-ONZj_sgwpvU4PCmxa24BWVFwhY1&s

Purpose - My purpose in life doesn't get quality focus without my inner calm self. 

Passion - I am passionate about providing peace for myself to bring more love and joy to all I am and do-for myself and with/for others.

12331077313_a29dd892df_n.jpg?quality=80&strip=all

Play -I love the fun creative  ways I inspire myself to give myself a playful day.

Praise: Grateful for all these Gifts! Learning everyday how to live this life and take loving care of myself, my health, my spirit and nurturing inner joy, inner resilience, snd nurture my faith. 

Purpose: Love. Forgiveness. Service. Joy!

Passion: Passionate about inner beauty, inner peace and soul purpose. 

Play: Being in the moment. Being light in spirit and connecting with other in mutually beneficial ways. Being free from daily doubts and being connected to lifes' power of re-birth, renewal and unlimited possibilities!

Praise

I praise myself for viewing vulnerability, transparency, and sharing as meaningful and rewarding.

I celebrate myself for walking my talk.

Purpose

-My purpose which includes whole person self care is Growing into more of the action I have desired for evolving reasons.

Passion

-I am passionate about living my better better life.

The self care of myself and others is a passion of mine.

I am extremely passionate about my whys and ways which support my purpose.

Play:

I enjoy bringing lightheartedness to all areas of my life.

Praise 

I praise God for things I had patience and faith for and the better better better that has come into fruition

Purpose

I am grateful for the life I have been given and the love and purpose that continually presents itself

Passion

I am passionate about living my life well and feeling the enjoyment rise

Play

I enjoy playing with joyful thought and how it influences my sense of play

Praise -I am praising Bmindful... every member who has assisted themselves and others over the years and for the future to come

Purpose - I am loving that knowing I am continuously  fulfilling the inspired action led by the joy in my heart

Passion - I am loving the passion that is reinforced by my spirit place and the actions it lives in my everyday life with my self and others.

Play -I love playfulness. I choose to live with my playful spirit

Praise -I am praising this day and its possibilities

Purpose - I am co-creating a day which will add more value to myself and others

Passion - I am a passionate co-creator.

Play -I will love and share with a spirit of joyful spirited playfulness.

Praise -I am praising life. 

Purpose - I am allowing clarity to surface with the energy and action in succeeding with all connected to my heart felt purpose.

Passion - I am  passionate about my mind's eye view of my future. I show this as I carry out tasks and feel harmonious rhythm as a successful co-creator.

Play -I enjoy lightheartedness and fun as I love this day and life.

Praise -I am praising the ability to appreciate and allow good feelings

Purpose - I am allowing joy to lead my heart.

Passion - I am passionate about my sharing and being joy

Play -I have a lot of work to do today, and I choose to call it play

(and I've said this before-I LOVE THIS THREAD! thank you kATHI, for creating it)heart-and-vines-hi.png

Praise -I am still praising the ability to appreciate and allow good feelings

Purpose - I am allowing my spirit place to lead the way, and it never steers me wrong.

Passion - I am passionate about what my day will bring because I know in advance all is very very well

Play -My spirit of play is melding with high frequency to enjoy, create, and allow the Good my Spirit knows is ready and already there for me and those I love

This thread is genius! 

Wow, its such a pleasure to look back with satisfaction, and see the many layers of growth...

I see that I am still strong, still growing, I am resilient, I am in fact thriving. What I see is the transition of what constitutes strength. I see this newly. More specifically, the things that are new perceptions include being neutral, allowing things to pass without interfering... just not resisting things as they occur.  I see that I've learned to adapt and continually grow inner strength, tolerance and trust...

I see a will that is willing to use everything that is favorable to inner growth...

Internally, I have grown, I have risen, I have evolved with time, I see that my experience of joy is nurturing me then and now in this very moment...

I see the I am able to be deeply nurtured instantanously without conscious awareness of it, and I make use and make instant adjustments with a beat of my heart.

I observe that I have created diverse ways to nurture  my will and my relationship with my core values that cannot be easily depleted or diminished. I observe that I have a daily walk which every day, I deepen and affirm my alignment with my core values. These core values are an interwoven part of my being. I see now how extensive the growth of my bond has become...

I do see collateral growth that supports the existance of not just inner fortitude but of love and of a living peace. Like a hidden healing garden... I see many things that open access, and on every level, understanding is a core virtue... I see that understanding is foundational to acceptance, trust, inner growth, inner surrender and for balanced flow of energy...

I see that generosity is a major tool in the tool box of life.  The more generous I am with my self and with others, the easier it is to maintain flow and flow's loving energy... with energy, the more you use it the greater its flow...

As I look back over the last 3 years since this thread was created, I have a wealth of joy and gratitude for everything.  All of the people, and how we mutually grew and benefited from our encounters. Its like we encountered each other as we individually encountered our self as our paths intertwined. And the same could be applied to siblings and our children...

Life is such a precious gift, and we do influence one another... and that is energy that continues to exist and is a part of our growth.

Praise: I thank God for a recent healing miracle.  I didn't ask but I did receive and am still being given a gift of healing.  With all that I have been given, I understand how I can be as patient with others as God as been patient with me on my path... You know, I heard, but I did not understand; now I am on the other side of that... There has been a vast constellation of inner learning and inner development. Even though it feels like it has been rapid, at the same time, it feels like a lifetime achievement in inner surrender... in harmony, listening to goodness and hearing the sounds of love at the same time as the sound of alignment and somehow feeling a connection to the center where wisdom and love are sourced...

Purpose: Love. Growth. Generosity. 

Passion: Connection and contribution. I take all that is offered in gratitude! 

Play: Getting into music. New to keyboards and wanting to spend time and enjoy both learning and creating with music. Loving our earth and loving the young people who are helping us to join them in healing the earth and making better, healthier choices.

In response to LifeEasier&Easier's post:

Very beautiful!! I love the flow of energy that is always ready to embrace spreading joy and possibility!

Bravo!!!

There is a horse from California called Disguysthelimit a play on words the sky is the limit.
yadayadayada

In response to rational inquirer's post:

looking forward to watching

thanks for sharinglaughing

In response to Kathi's post:

be back soon to respondlaughing

My definition of greatness

is to be greater than your environment,

to be greater than your body,

and to be greater than time.

And if you do, you will be great.

I mean, that’s it!” – Dr. Joe Dispenza

Praise:  I praise and celebrate that we have the ability to chose, and make powerful, helathy choices!

Purpose:  I am allowing the role of purpose to be wide open and unlimited! My greatest purpose is Love.  Other purposes include: growing, learning about love and forgiveness, and happiness as a habit and a choice!! 

Passion: I love being passionate about my health! I love this stage in my life because I have really learned to surrender and let the world be. When I let go, there is more of me to just enjoy. Get rid of all struggle! Life is so sweet! 

Play: I love playing and listening to music. I love how it feels... I love riding my bike and love doing daily cardio.  I really get excited when I improve from cardio and everyday, I change things up and I love it when I thrive. Getting healthy and having healthy lungs and a strong heart are the greatest gift that I can strive for! It feels wonderful to be tuned up and ready to play!!!

In response toJGH

this is truly wonderful!

In response to rational inquirer's post:

another video, I see I have yet to check out… bookmarking. 
thanks for posting. Looking forward!

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

• love this thread! 
    bookmarking for today 

Praise:  

I praise my memories and everything I have ever learned.

Purpose:  

My purpose is to live well, be well and create passionately. I am the joy I was blessed with and it is this wonderful beautiful essence that not only myself will prosper from …those that are attempting to get passed anything that has challenged or created doubt. Everyone that I know wants to feel what they live to feel, and honor what they want to honor. It is this moment in time to do this. We only have the present … My purpose is to love the present moment.

Passion: I love igniting the passion in my being.

Play: I choose to see all the things I am needing to do as play

Praise:  

I praise my heartfelt epiphanies.

Purpose:  

My why has been expanded.

Another daily purpose of mine is to do what my spouse felt he couldn’t get to or finish.

Passion: I am passionate about completing a large project that my hubby felt would benefit us both.

Play: My hubby was very playful, and I intend on being the essence of loving playfulness as I complete a large project with ease.

aspire34.png

Praise

for Good people I have known and still know

Purpose

Is Love

Is to Honor

Passion

Is Love

& to Honor

Play

is my desire to remain

lighthearted 

thru life

Praise 

I praise God for

my chosen family in my life.

Purpose

I am grateful to know love as my purpose

Passion

I am passionate about living a life allowing the love that is

and choose to be the love I Am

Play

I enjoy co-creating my day with an energy

of loving playfulness

6352366f650c4639adf4938c4c4f4e24.jpg

Praise

I praise life for what it is.

Purpose

I enjoy allowing my purpose to continually reveal itself in its completeness 

Passion

I am passionate about allowing authenticity 

Play

I look forward to allowing living each day to contain unique playfulness with its own joyful qualities 

Praise 

My life is praiseworthy because it took everything I ever experienced to get me here , therefore I praise it all. And I know I didn’t do it alone . Thank You Thank You

Purpose

I have purpose because I have Divine hope. I believe in love. I believe in people because we are all here to learn & love

Passion

i have passion. I know this because it’s not impossible, I AM Possible .

Nothing is impossible, the word itself says ‘I’m possible’!’
Audrey Hepburn

Play

I love to play in my life -I like to enjoy even the hardest lessons . When I learn , I need to celebrate , not curse the problem that was the stepping stone.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content