please join me
and fill in blank...
Today I will TRULY enjoy ____________
ย
BE YOU
โWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ โ Vince Lombardi





BE YOU
โWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ โ Vince Lombardi
Today I will enjoy:
my day off with everything I've got.
Today I will enjoy:
pacing myself -leaving much space between all activity choices
Today I will enjoy
perfect clarity for things important to me.
BE YOU
โWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ โ Vince Lombardi
Today I will enjoy:
creating & allowing ease in my day.
BE YOU
โWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ โ Vince Lombardi
Today I will enjoy:
awesome days off .
BE YOU
โWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ โ Vince Lombardi
Today I will enjoy:
acknowledging the gift of mini-vacations

BE YOU
โWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ โ Vince Lombardi

BE YOU
โWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ โ Vince Lombardi
I will really enjoy today ...
a day Iย claimed in advance
that
I will do
specific
things that will assist my life of ease.
AND
Iย
will really enjoy today ...a day I have in advance
ย claimed
I will allow
general things
toย inspireย
with Good energy
which will assist my life of ease.

BE YOU
โWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ โ Vince Lombardi
I will truly enjoy this day
I will believe in itย
as
I believe
in myself.
that is a lot!
BE YOU
โWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ โ Vince Lombardi