★Passing What You Love On To Others on 26/01/2016
★Mirror Image? on 26/01/2016
★what about the unknown things ? on 25/01/2016
★peace and love on 25/01/2016
★Natural Home -Remedies on 25/01/2016
★New Happiness Mtg 1/20/16★ on 22/01/2016
★HealThy Self [Video] on 22/01/2016
★☼DON'T SWEAT THE SMALL STUFF-Quotes on 22/01/2016
★Exercise- It's all Good! on 22/01/2016
★TheoryOfAwesomeness⇒[Awesomness-Fest Video] on 21/01/2016
★NLP Question on 21/01/2016
★UFO Spheres Released on 20/01/2016
★The Elderly Carpenter on 20/01/2016
★I change my life I change my thinking on 20/01/2016
★Relaxation and Meditation on 20/01/2016
★Louise L. Hay on 20/01/2016
★Re-Choice/Rejoice [heart-reflection] on 20/01/2016
★For Men Only ;-) Why I love my wife or … on 20/01/2016
★Facebook on 20/01/2016
★Invest In Your Education on 20/01/2016
★Vision Board for Exercise Goals on 19/01/2016
★Everyday Goings On - Jan - March on 19/01/2016
★I realize how good life really is on 19/01/2016
★The IncrediblePower of Choice[affirmations] on 18/01/2016
★Why New Years Resolutions Fail on 17/01/2016
★Modes of Thought on 17/01/2016
★Using Affirmations On Others on 17/01/2016
★Rainbow Tasmania on 17/01/2016
★online useful free things on 17/01/2016
★Former astronaut: Man not alone in universe on 17/01/2016