login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Vibes ~

Let’s discuss vibrational energy.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I LOVE my limitless, boundless, abundant, energy. My vibes are definitely getting better and better. I can tell this just by the things that have manifested in my life. It is only day 3 of the new year and so much has happened that I have to pinch myself and make sure Im real. I vibrate creativity and abundance and I manifest it regularly.

Somewhere I learned that to really be able to manifest what you want you need to vibrate at love or above… do you all consciously think that or iws it a natural consequence of your thought pstterns?

I have been trying to find some info on EFT. Is it real and does it work? Is there any real research on this? I stumbled across these Pop Proctor videos I thought I would share.

The Tapping Solution Part 1
The Tapping Solution Part 2

I like the part where he quotes someone, I can’t remember who, but essentially the quote was “God’s gift to us it more talent and ability than we could ever use, our gift to God is to use as much of our talent and ability that we can.

11 Forgotten Laws

All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.
— Gandalf, J.R.R. Tolkien
I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

Hi mad cookie man…. Roxanne is very knowledgable about tapping….. come on down Roxanne and tell us all about tapping…

In response to coachhouse’s post:
In response to themadcookieman’s post:
Roxy and some others have contributed on this thread..might something you like here too..

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Just went back and read that whole thread laurie… great info and reminders…. thanks…

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content