login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

End Of the Year Already?

What do you commit to having done and/or having taken care of before the end of the year.

Sort it out here. Post as often as you like, though edit out of one post area. So while you’re on bmindful doing what you like, you won’t forget all you need (:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Take care of Financial Obligations

Get New article up and running

Do winter cleaning on house

Go to Grand Niece’s Christening

Start a daily regiment to stay focused

Celebrate the Hoildays

Start a new group in Facebook – Life Organization

Attitude Life Coach, helping others to see the Power of a Positive Attitude with Affirmations and Gratitudes, Learn to be The Creator of Your Life.

End of the year—-Ha! I am working on end of the day!

Words are like seeds. When you write them out, they grow into your dreams and spark the imagination of others.

In response to Poppy’s post: I’m with you there Poppy!
I just take a day at a time now. I used to plan tooooo much and never had a chance to enoy the here and now.

When I see myself projecting to much I meditate…..be still for a second or two just to appreciate the moving earth around me.

Might sound silly to some, but its kept me mentally ‘well’ for a while now, because I used to be a worrier!
:)

A full and thankful heart..

In response to anoushka’s post:

Well everyone is unique and special, and whatever works to give you your special self, you keep it up..because it’s working for you, special lady.

As for me, I focus on my day to be in the moment…though if I don’t take out time to plan…I have learned the hard way, the things I want and need the most live on the back burner.

I stay flexible, and sometimes repeat myself on my list…a list that could start in the beginning of the year; hence my end of the year list lol (:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Currently I am trying to “polish” up my resume. I will have it on line soon on some NZ job sites. Honestly, I thought I would be there already, but I feel it will transpire soon. I asked a couple of friends to write me a short reference letter explaining what a wonderful human being I am so that I could include it in my visa application. I have a little stock that I’m going to sell soon that should get me a little cash – not a lot, but hopefully enough to get my feet on the ground over there. I’m going to give inexpensive gifts this year and plan on having that taken care of shortly.

That’s it – in a nutshell.

All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.
— Gandalf, J.R.R. Tolkien
I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

I am amazed at how this year has flown by. But I think that’s a sign of happiness.
Well for me by the time the year ends I will be thru with most of my 2009 goals and for me tha’s a big thing.
It has been one of the rare years when I have actually achieved and stuck to my resolutions.
Great year and another great one starting….Looking forward to 2010 too.
Will be down south for the new year with the family on a holiday!!!

We all live under the same sky, but we don’t all have the same horizon.

In response to SONIA’s post:
I am so pleased for you Sonia – I feel the same way. The fact that it seems to have flown for me too is certainly because I am happier than I have ever been. Funny though, as I had so many obstacles in this year, but have had a different attitude towards them and thats why overall it has been a great year. Its amazing how life accelerates when you are truly happy living in the moment and appreciating each and every experience….

I am truly looking forward to this new found attitude acclerating into the new year too!

A full and thankful heart..

I’m trying to let go of the ‘to do’ lists of life. Those always seem to turn into reasons to beat myself up and become ‘not good enough’ lists.

I started this year deeply depressed – to the point of contemplating how to make my death look like an accident. I have made quite remarkable progress and changes with the help of a truly gifted therapist who I owe my life to. He brought me to affirmations and changing my thinking.

I am still a fledgling and have found and will continue to use this community to facillitate my need for regular ( daily/hourly) check-ups for my mind and heart.

My to do list? Keep growing….become healed…..soften…open….embrace myself. I cannot give myself or my family any greater gift. Besides, everything is becoming easier now anyway….life isn’t so hard when you aren’t carrying all that baggage!

That is enough.

In response to jfowler’s post:
That is more than enough :-) Very well done so far.

…what a wonderful world….

My ongoing task to build up up up up on my self-esteem and self-love.
The stuff on the side:
make sure to plan and book at least one holiday for the comming year, if not two.

…what a wonderful world….

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content