login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★9-30-15/BmindfulHappinessGroup˚★

Next Bmindful HappinessGroupMeeting9-30-15

Announcement

• logo for meeting
  • ~

• ** * Attention Community -Be On Lookout of The 3rd Bmindful Happiness Group Meeting on September 30, 2015
  • ** * The next chairperson (or however you’d like to label the person choosing the topic and assisting the flow of the meeting) (:
  • ** * is Nancee.
  • ** * Meetings are held last Wednesday of Every Month
  • ** * You may also stop by any of the older meetings to engage in the topic. [will include link later today]
  • ** * You may also stop by the intro meeting to introduce yourself, ideas for topics, and why you’d like to participate. [will include link later today]
  • ** * The purpose of being able to go back to a past topic…is not only to enhance each meeting-effort and participation…though to assist you in things which may have interested you ..though missed the meeting(:
    Links for the other 2 meeting threads will soon be placed on this thread.
  • October – member will let us know
  • November -member will let us know
  • ** * Any volunteers for:
  • December -?
  • ** * You will receive guidance of the basics of this new community involvement. And please share your topic in advance to confirm it being conducive with this new thread-meeting.
  • ** * It is our hope, that this idea will soon open the door for Bmindful Chat Spaces specifically geared for this, and related ideas.

Thank You, Appreciating˚

Looking forward to seeing you there(:
1st mtg was on July 29,2015

thread meetings held last Wednesday of Every Month

1st intro mtg-Topic- The Group Within The Site (will link to this soon)
All Welcome [basically discussed what the group is, and members trickled in & introduced themselves.

The wonderful things about this thread-mtg,you can weave into past mtgs,and respond..after mtg has ended…to answer topic-question.

• ~

Only Requirement-Desire To Enjoy, Care About Oneself…and Others

• ~
  • ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  • ** * Thank you past chair for August-Kathi:
  • ** * Next chair for this month-September-Nancee53
  • ** * October member …changing their month to different month [volunteers?]
  • ** * November member …will let us know if this works for them…
  • ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Thanks everyone(:

• ** * Meeting Is Free
  • logo for meeting

Hi Tara…hope to see you there too(:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

The work from the second meeting helped me immediately with school and with stuff in my family. The family stuff can be very difficult and I was able to totally keep my commitment to forgiveness, freedom, communication, connection, and integrity.

Also, if any members in the community want to jump in to the group at any time, it would be fantastic. The more participants, the greater to velocity!

Thanks for reading!

Kathi

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

Here you go Tara!!

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.

will return today to sum up these mtgs(:

Announcement

• logo for meeting

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

for now…any questions?

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

What time does this discussion start?
I made this group a favorite of mine. Does that put me in the group?
How can I catch up on the previous meetings?

Words are like seeds. When you write them out, they grow into your dreams and spark the imagination of others.

In response to Poppy’s post:

• ~
    Wonderful questions!(: I was hoping members would ask…great ones…so this effort could receive more clarification. If you are part of this community and you participate in the meeting…yes you’ve joined!(:
  • ~
    I will add links to previous mtgs. This is only our third meeting… The intro pertaining to this type of meeting appeared in the 1st meeting when members began introducing themselves a bit. There is absolutely no pressure in how much to share. This meeting-thread is for the member..and it also a hope someone somewhere gains too(:
  • ~
    time…there is no time(time is an illusion) lol Only kidding, back to your question…members trickle in and out because we are a mindful group…understanding we have different time zones and commitments(:
  • ~
    think of this thread-mtg as a commitment or purpose for a monthly involvement. It gives the chair …a wonderful place to interact and the members to be interacted with. All focus where they desire and need…though staying on topic.
  • ~
    did this help? Also will share all previous links of intro and meetings before end of day(: With all the prep for categories…need a moment or 2(:
  • ~
    2nd mtg link 8-26-15
    Announcement For This Meeting

1st Happiness Meeting- consisted of some members-beginning to introduce themselves and clarifying What Are Bmindful Happiness Meetings 7-29-15

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I just looked back at the creative processes and the work from last month, and I am amazed…
So much has happened.

Just a thought: what does the group thing about the possibility of having the meeting once per week or maybe twice per month.

If that is too much, I understand how people don’t like to feel over committed, but I think that I will get more focused on structure so that I have more relatedness to my goals and strengths.

If others will commit to chairing the thread …we can easily do more frequently.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I think if we did this once every wednesday, it would become natural.

I think it would be helpful.

In response to Kathi’s post:
It could(: The biggest challenge which is occuring presently, is getting members to commit to being a chairperson … A general interest is there… I guess we could … gather those interested in a weekly thread meeting to sign up for chairing the weekly meetings/ and those interested in monthly meetings to continue to sign for that. I don’t see a conflict in creating more options(:

I believe if more understood…it is simply a more structured thread…where the chair-person…prepared a topic and questions to focus on. No one needs to be on the site all day(:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

How does everyone feel about Happiness-Thread Meetings every Wednesday, and last Wednesday of the month?

Maybe we could do something slightly different weekly then we would last Wednesday of month?

Suggestions? Ideas? Feelings? Thoughts?

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

My personal preference would be to have it once weekly.

In my opinion, it provides structure and continuity.

When I looked back on lasts months activity, it just felt like so many things have happened, and I feel distanced from the focus and the goals that I was wanting to initiate.

Personally, it could support me being more proactive and more connected to my commitments.

Then lets do it! If you’re available would you like to do next Wed’s meeting?

Or any volunteers?

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Seems to be some confusion about this mtg-thing(:

No scheduled time. Just a scheduled date.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

It’s a thread

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In response to AppreciatingMoment˚‘s post:

I’m finally understanding this thread. Once a week on Wednesday sounds good to me. I agree 100% with Kathi.

It’s just a weekly topic structured thread moderated by a chairperson. You come or go as your day permits and if you miss a meeting you can come back to it as these are archived.

I just read Kathi’s introduction and and responded to her at that meeting even though I was not an active participant at the time.

This is a great idea.

Words are like seeds. When you write them out, they grow into your dreams and spark the imagination of others.

I like how you clarified things so well… Yes you can weave in and out of meetings from earlier times…(like all threads) and you won’t ever be late(:

The purpose of the meetings are to create discussions again, where we are helping ourselves…relating to others…and more simply stated… that freeing feeling of moving to a better place/moving forward…
Thanks Poppy(:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

see everyone who desires to be involved in Wed’s Happiness Mtg (9-30-15)…g’night all(:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Be someone you want to be, not someone you have to be!
YES!
There are so many cultural, and family expectations put on people that most of us take half our lives to truly understand who we are and what we want to be. In my case, it’s taken me more than half my life to realize I don’t have to be what others want me to be. This is a very liberating concept. As adolescents, we often rebel against our parents as we are trying to establish who we are. Then as young adults we often think we need to be like the “Jones” or “Smiths” or other rock stars. We gauge our success and happiness on how we match up with others. Then when we get a little older and wiser, we understand our success and happiness is determined by our own standards and self inflicted expectations. Finally, we realize we can better our selves by changing our thoughts about ourselves. Like Positive affirmations maybe?

What do you think?

I think you’ve created a wonderful happiness thread topic(:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content