login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Take up the 7-day affirmation challenge!

I challenge YOU! Do you accept?
7 Day Challenge

All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.
— Gandalf, J.R.R. Tolkien
I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

I copied the exercise from the link so that you could, in turn, copy and paste it into your own document. That way you can print it out for yourself. I thought this might be helpful.
————————————————————-

7 Day Affirmation Exercise
Congratulations on taking your first step to a better quality of life! As you start your affirmation exercise it may seem a bit strange to you but stick with it and soon you will be attracting to yourself what you desire most. Some of the affirmations you create will come to you rather quickly and some will take time to manifest. The important thing is to stay focus and commit to doing you affirmation exercises. So make a commitment to do your affirmations for at least 10 minutes in the morning and 10 minutes in the evening. Please make sure you read how to use affirmations before you begin.
Although affirmations are NOT intended to replace expert medical advice or treatment, it is a great tool to train your mind to stay motivated and focused on your positive desires. You can also change or modify the following affirmations to best fit your situation or style. *Remember- The most effective way to move towards your goals is to write your affirmations as if you have already achieved your goal.

Start by writing each affirmation 5 times, in cursive and repeating it out loud as you write it. Keep in mind you need to really believe in your affirmation as if it was already 100% true. Then with the same frame of mind, move yourself in front of a mirror and repeat your affirmations 10 times and look yourself directly in the eyes. Let’s Begin!
Day 1
AFFIRMATIONS
• I feel happy, I feel healthy and I feel great!
• Things always just workout great for me everyday.
• My life gets better and better everyday.
• I feel a divine sense of well being, high self esteem and confidence.
• I believe in myself and my ability to do anything
• I have a very health and well balanced eating habit.
• I have a positive attitude towards myself.
• I eat healthy foods that nourish my body and soul.
• I am in excellent health and I feel great everyday.
• My family is healthy and happy.
• I feel appreciative and grateful for everything in my life.
• I release any need to seek other people’s approval.
• I trust in the divine universe to bring me my desires in just the right way and at the right time.
Day 2

Congratulations on making it to Day 2 of your affirmation exercise! This mean you have a strong, positive desire to create a better quality of life for yourself and those around you. As mentioned previously, as you start your affirmation exercise it may seem a bit strange to you but stick with it and soon you will be attracting to yourself what you desire most. Some of the affirmations you create will come to you rather quickly and some will take time to manifest. The important thing is to stay focus and commit to doing you affirmation exercises. Affirmations should be done for at least 10 minutes in the morning and 10 minutes in the evening. It is best if you keep your affirmations private since this is between you and your higher self.

AFFIRMATIONS
• I am happy, secure and at peace with myself.
• I have great timing and luck in my life.
• My positive energy creates a powerful presence and confidence.
• My life is full of fun, exciting and good times.
• I feel peaceful and calm in any situation.
• I have a lot of positive energy and self esteem.
• I have the creativity and talent to do anything.
• I am optimistic and I think only positive thought about myself and my life.
• I have excellent communication skills and I am assertive and confident.
• I accept myself with divine love and appreciation.
Day 3

Welcome to Day 3 of your affirmation exercise! At this point you may start to notice the affirmations having a positive affect on your moods. If not, don’t worry, it just means you need more time and patience with yourself. You may also start noticing the kinds of thoughts you are having and how important it is to turn the negative thoughts into positive thoughts as soon as you realize them. Some of the affirmations you create will come to you rather quickly and some will take time to manifest. The important thing is to stay focus and commit to doing you affirmation exercises. Affirmations should be done for at least 10 minutes in the morning and 10 minutes in the evening. It is best if you keep your affirmations private since this is between you and your higher self.

AFFIRMATIONS
• I am a winner. I am a winner. I am a winner.
• Wonderful and lucky surprises happen to my all the time.
• I Love what I do and I do what I Love.
• I believe in my abilities to do anything.
• I feel awesome, optimistic and lucky today.
• I have a high level of self esteem and energy.
• I have awesome relationships with everyone in my life.
• I believe in an abundance of great things.
• I feel completely comfortable with myself in social situations.
• I am connected to the source energy which provides me divine well being, infinite abundance and a powerful knowing of my abilities to attract and create positive outcomes in any situation.
Day 4

Welcome to Day 4 of your affirmation exercise! You’re more than half way there! Keeping focused on your positive affirmations is vital. Whenever you are feeling negative, just keep repeating the positive affirmations to yourself and just know that it is working. If you’re like most people, you’ve spent a huge part of your life, unknowingly, being self-defeating and negative to yourself. You can undo the damage by directly talking and affirming yourself to a positive state; this is why affirmations are so powerful. Some of the affirmations you create will come to you rather quickly and some will take time to manifest. The important thing is to stay focus and commit to doing you affirmation exercises. Affirmations should be done for at least 10 minutes in the morning and 10 minutes in the evening. It is best if you keep your affirmations private since this is between you and your higher self.

AFFIRMATIONS
• I feel confident in my communication skills.
• I am in control of my emotions and thoughts.
• I attract to me a fun, exciting and happy life.
• Anything that comes up is meant to be handled, healed, learned from and released.
• I release any need to judge myself or others.
• My life is filled with joy, laughter and happiness everyday.
• I have the confidence and charming abilities to have interesting conversations with anyone at any time.
• I am grateful for everything in my life and even the lessons.
• I love my job and it is in harmony with my purpose and perfection.
• I feel happy, secure, and peaceful.

Day 5
Congratulations! You’ve made it to Day 5 of your affirmation exercise! By now you may start to notice your energy level starting to rise, you may notice you’re a bit more optimistic. Remember, feeling great, having high levels of self esteem and confidence can take some time to develop. Be patient and loving towards yourself and your progress. Whenever you are feeling negative, just keep repeating the positive affirmations to yourself and just know that it is working. Some of the affirmations you create will come to you rather quickly and some will take time to manifest. The important thing is to stay focus and commit to doing you affirmation exercises. Affirmations should be done for at least 10 minutes in the morning and 10 minutes in the evening. It is best if you keep your affirmations private since this is between you and your higher self.

AFFIRMATIONS
• I accept myself completely and with divine love.
• I feel secure with myself right now.
• I have a great and loving relationship with everyone in my life.
• I am centered, focused and at peace with the universe.
• I am a creative, witty and articulate communicator.
• I always just say the right things at the right time.
• I attract to me the events and people I need to have a great life full of wealth, happiness, and well being.
• I am courageous, confident and assured in myself and my abilities.
• I earn $(insert any believable amount) a year.
• I feel awesome about myself and I am a winner.
Day 6

You’ve made it to day 6 of your affirmations! These affirmations are designed to focus on your inner self and self esteem. You will be focued on attracting more divine peace, well being and faith in your life. Some of the affirmations you create will come to you rather quickly and some will take time to manifest. The important thing is to stay focus and commit to doing you affirmation exercises. Affirmations should be done for at least 10 minutes in the morning and 10 minutes in the evening. It is best if you keep your affirmations private since this is between you and your higher self.

AFFIRMATIONS
• I have infinite love and patience with myself at all times.
• I feel a divine sense of well being, peace and faith.
• I am optimistic and I have great attitude towards everything.
• I feel a great sense of happiness, security and well-bring in my life.
• I am worthy and deserving of great success and abundance.
• I feel a divine sense of well being, an abundance of positive energy and an absolute faith in my purpose.
• I am a channel of peace and well-being.
• I am secure now.
• I am peaceful and calm in any situation.
• I am in full control of my thoughts and emotions.
Day 7

You made it to the beginning of your journey! Yes the beginning! By now you should see some of the benefits of doing positive affirmations everyday. If you haven’t already, you can try to modify or add positive statements to these affirmations. Some of the affirmations you create will come to you rather quickly and some will take time to manifest. The important thing is to stay focus and commit to doing you affirmation exercises. Affirmations should be done for at least 10 minutes in the morning and 10 minutes in the evening. It is best if you keep your affirmations private since this is between you and your higher self.

AFFIRMATIONS
• I am happy, secure and peaceful.
• I am connected to the source energy which provides within me positive self image, well being and self appreciation.
• I am always optimistic about myself and my environment.
• I have a strong sense of self identity and value.
• I feel comfortable and charismatic in any situation.
• I treat myself and others with love and patience.
• I have great positive energy and presence.
• I believe I can achieve success with any opportunity in my life.
• Great ideas and opportunities flow into my life everyday.
• I give my best to anything I do.

I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

I’m in. Thanks MCM. Sounds good.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

MCM, you’ve done it again! Great thread!

I just completed the exercise for day 1.

I have 1 modification to the exercise.
For myself, I found if I was already saying similar things to myself, I had to up the idea/affirmation a bit to make it more than what I was already affirming. So I would add words like ->so. The idea of healthy would turn into sooo healthy!

If I already focus on eating healthy, I added eating the healthiest of foods that nourish my mind body and soul.

If food isn’t an issue to you, add 1 more thing like exercise. Add it on, with what already exists in this great challenge

My point is to personalize it with a bit greater value in the present tense.

That’s just my take on it.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Great Job Laurie!

I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

Thanks, Jeff. I need to get back on the bandwagon again. I’ve fallen off and need a push to get up!! Weird things are happening in my world that have never even entered my mind up until now, so I need to cleanse and get back to good. :)

I am living in many dimensions at once; the appearance of being trapped in time and space is only an illusion.

GREAT! Thanx Jeff.
I am at it from today.
lets share our experiences after 7 days. I already feel the enthusiasm and the confidence that I have achieved my goal- that my affirmation is coming true.

We all live under the same sky, but we don’t all have the same horizon.

I’m on day two. Writing all that stuff out takes a little time – be prepared! I’m doing it though! I hope more people will commit to the challenge.

I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

Hi. I’m on on this. Will start tomorrow though. Too bz with my 90 day challenge today ;-9

…what a wonderful world….

I shall try it also, have been away for a while and this may be the boost I need to get back on track with a Powerful Positive Mental attitude

I’ll try it today! Just en minutes right! i need this push right now. Thanks so much!

I am still doing it. It takes a little while, but I enjoy doing it. You have to make the time for it, but it can be a very enjoyable thing for you. I just skip out on some tv, go to my bedroom and shut out the world. I also find that skipping the (bad) news on television is not a bad thing. I usually spend a couple of hours on most nights just relaxing in my bedroom. I kick on a couple of oscillating fans (I love to sleep in a nice cool room – with the a/c going and two fans blowing you can bet it’s plenty cool in there). Not every night, but most nights I write in my journal and then write a list of things I’m grateful for. I usually read a bit – I usually have three or four books lying beside me that I’m working on. I have a dictionary handy and a highlighter right where I can get at it. Sometimes I get an idea and have to come and log on to bmindful to share with you guys.

One thing I’ve been doing as I’m writing out the affirmations they have listed and making changes to them. Most of them are really, really good, but I can see room for improvement on some of them. When I’m finished I’ll post the affirmations that I changed.

Anyway, you guys keep it up. And remember, you don’t HAVE to do it every day, just put in some effort.

I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

I started ysterday and and today before starting, I read the instructions again and saw that I have to write the affirmations 5 times each. That’s why it seemed so quick yesterday. Anyway, will do day 1 again today, plus i’m adding my own personal affirmations.

Btw, i haven’t watched or read the news in maybe 2 years, actually don’t subscribe to cable tv anymore. It’s given me lots of extra time and less negativity.

I’m on the day five affirmations and I’m doing like you. I’m altering them as I go along. It’s more important to go through the process of doing affirmations than following the suggested ones word for word.

I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

Count me in. I’m doing day 1 now.

Thanks for sharing this positive vibe. I will also add my personal affirmations.

Thanks again.

hi mcm ,i love this thread and im definatly starting it as i havent got into any routine with affirmations yet .Thank you for all the work you put into it ,love flowergirl

Thanks for sharing this. I had fallen of the bandwagon. I will take up the challenge starting today..

Im going to start this on monday at the start of the week. :)

enjoy life!

hi best78 ,i’m going to join you as its the first day of a new month as well as a week so its a good time to start something new,love flowergirl

hi best 78 and flower girl
I’m going to join starting on Monday.

this might sound silly but is it essential to say them out loud ,im never on my own in the house and kids will think i have lost the plot – i love wtitting themout .

hi ,how are you all doing ,i’m on day two now and really enloyed writing them yesterday ,unfortunatly i fell asleep before i read them in the evening ,i had been busy decluttering and had a lovely lavender bath – should read them in the bath ,love flowergirl

hi ,is anyone else doing this challenge ,i swapped a couple of affirmations yesterday for my own .How are you all doing ,love flowergirl

hi day 4 today ,are you all still doing this challenge and how are you feeling ,love flowergirl

Sine i started the challenge my mind has become calmer,my tummy not so full of butterflies and i am a lot happier.
my husband even sits and writes them with me.Thank you
shellmark88

anyone up for doing this challenge now

In response to flowergirl’s post

Sure Flowergirl, I’m game(: I will commit to this challenge, and utilizing the copy above from Smart Routines suggested link

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

would you like to start tomorow – Monday – or should we wait a few days for others to join us ?

In response to flowergirl’s post:

• We could give a date of Monday November 5, 2012….though it will be fine if others just did things as they felt directed. As much as I love the energy when we all focus on a particular thread together, I’ve given up on that happening here…not in a bad way(:
  • I can feel/see many advantages of just getting started on an individual basis.
  • By not waiting on others… we will receive like we tend to from this site. By not waiting on others…it assists on us being personally responsible.
  • It will feel like we are all doing it together when/or if others report back. It will feel like we are doing it together, because many read posts/threads & do not share. I’d like to believe the community is with us in spirit all of the time.

Just some morning-thoughts….
with respect & loving blessings, selfcare

PS I will share a couple of things which help me with challenges like these.

• I put the affirmations for the day in an order that works for me, and add (if needed personal context & even added affirmations). For the most part these affirmations, as they are -are excellent.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I,m considering starting tomorrow,if not tomorrow one of the days during the week,I may just read them daily for now

Once you get to know Twain, you’ll never be the same.

I’m starting this week and writing my affirmations in a new notebook and going to add pictures etc
Using a fountain pen with lovely purple/pink and turquoise ink .

This is going to be a lovely morning ritual .
love flowergirl

In response to flowergirl’s post:
I started before bed last night & this morning. My start included making a place for them in the pc in a Word Doc that allows for easy moving them around to prioritize for my needs, and add what I choose. I also rewrote them in a notebook next to bed (to read in morn & before bed). I too love writing with nice pens(: Like the pictures idea for pc & handwritten one(:

Thanks for sharing your efforts flowergirl(: It is great energy(:

….Love, Peace, Respect & Blessings.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Im going to start this challenge on Monday :D

Hi!
This is wonderful. My birthday is this week…so I’ll start on the day.thanks Smart Routines with Enthusiasm! :D

Positive Affirmations and Audio Stories

Affirmations,Audio Stories and handcrafted Inspirational Gifts

“It’s not who you are that holds you back, it’s who think you’re not.”

thinking of doing this starting the 21st May

just read the reminder …write the affirmations 5 times each…
…ok got it(:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content