login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

A piece of yourself from your vision board

How to use a vision board?
Here are some ideas here too and here
video-Joyce Schwartz

• Share something significant from your vision board..

..something that is meaningful to you and share why it is doing something for you in this moment…

You must know by now you are among like minded people. You may not agree with everyone..or even like how some sometimes respond..(or don’t reply) but I’m sure you sense everyone really cares..doing what they feel is best..with true heart. How cool is that? Personally I get something from everyone..

• those who post
  • email and have been a true friend

• or simply the idea that our wonderful community is always growing..(I always feel the love and the phenomenal growth of the members)
whatever way everyone participates I am so grateful for all of you..

Get to know bmindfulers by sharing a little more of yourself..something personal from your vision board…a quote..a dream a reminder..a belief..

We love you here..lots!

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

One of my favorite things on my vision board right now is a largely printed quote from Ben Franklin..
Says “ Genius is nothing but a greater aptitude for patience”

Whenever I’m in the midst of a project, and I begin to feel quite tired because I ..well worked a bit longer than I intended to..and my tapes started wondering if I’m going to meet a deadline,or if I proofread well enough,or if it will “make the grade” for what I’m working toward..I look up at the quote..and remember ..yes..I’m human..I’m done for the day..and I’m to be patient with what I’ve done and what I currently know..and I’m right where I’m supposed to be..and all is well. And I then become totally content with my progress,and accept “everything”

That’s what it does for me anyway..(:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

OK here’s something from my center. http://i.imgur.com/odYQG.jpg
That’s a picture of Miles Davis. I used to think it was from his album “Birth of the Cool”

I remind my kids a lot (there’s a lot of friction in a house with 3 teen boys) that people remember how you make them feel, that it’s better to be cool than it is to be right.

I tell my kids that I want on my tombstone “He was cool”. (actually I want cremation, but they get the point)

So the picture of Miles Davis reminds me that I don’t have to become everything that’s possible. That’s too much! All I have to do is be cool.

In response to AccidentalNote’s post:

that is very cool(: Thanks..for letting us in on more pieces of who you are(:

Liked the Miles Davis pic. too..(:
In response to AccidentalNote’s post:
After hearing AccidentalNote’ s piece on his vision board..it not only gave me a sense of him..but a sense of something else valuable. I liked the sense of flair he is giving to his children..a lot(:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

On my vision board is the name of Oprah, the reason why she on my vision board is because she is one amazing woman, seeing her name every day on my board is allowing me to believe that I can achieve anything I set my mind to, I mean she is allowing to to think more positively about where I would like to be in life and I am very grateful for what she is sharing with millions of people around the world every day via her show, radio and so on

In response to buttercake’s post:

Hello Buttercake..thanks for sharing what is on your vision board..(hugs)

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Another thing I have on my vision board is: 7 DAYS WITHOUT EXERCISE MAKES ONE WEAK.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Your posts are motivating me to make one ,thanks folks ,love flowergirl

In response to flowergirl’s post:
GREAT! Love your new avatar!

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I think I get the idea here, but as of yet I don’t have a vision board, could someone help me understand exactly what or how to create one ?

In response to DorothyMarie’s post:

Think about areas of importance to you (desires, needs)

There are many creative surfaces people use..but the easiest to begin with and grasp is a bulletin board.

Using pictures, words, symbols, colors etc..post a series of things that are meaningful to you..or just use 1 theme

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I downloaded Oprah’s vision board,which makes making one a bit easier and I see it all the time on my pc… I have also printed it out and have it hanging in my office.,.. most of what is on it is business related, but the thing I like most is the quote…. “don’t believe everything you think”… that really helps me battle the negative thoughts…. Kathy

great , thanks for the help and encouragement :)

MY vision board is photos of my family in happy times,my dream home the things l hope to acheive the words love,friendship,trust,honesty,family,together.

l love this site for so many reasons. but l do believe it helped me get my life that l have now. thank-you

I am going to start working on my vision board. At the present time I am collecting items as I see them or think of them that I will put on it when it is done and hung.

The first thing is the number 8.

It is the infinite number of God.
It is a continuous loop , like two wedding bands , two lives connected.
It is the size I was not long ago and desire to be again, where I am most comfortable.

I’m sure there are many other reasons 8 is a good choice but that’s it for now.

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content