login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Visual Effects on Your Vision Boards

We have a thread entitled visionboards, asking if members used them mostly; this site is asking for some of the actual useful things you’ve posted on them.

I was in my kitchen preparing dinner, thinking about my day. I knew it had basically been a great day; weather wonderful, great work out, met good people and handled some biggies on my to-do list. Though, before my mind had a chance to grade my day, I saw a sign of sorts I’ve posted in the midst of my hanging utensils. It always comes to my rescue when I’m wondering if today got the attention it deserved.

I’ve altered the wording just a bit, but the jist of it came from a Womans Day Magazine. I have it decorated with personal meaningful little visuals around the frame. It says:
Tips for Success

1. Accept your limitations in re:to time, space, energy and money
2. Be consistent (ongoing and a little at a time)
3. Success breeds success (the more you do, it will get you to want to do more)
4. One day at a time (with organizing yourself toward your goal(s)
5. You only have to live up to your own expectations.
6. If you don’t do as you had planned—start fresh-

This one helps me all of the time. Which ones assist you with ‘your place’ these days?

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

If you called my cell phone and got voice mail, or read the note at the bottom of my email signature you’d hear/see…

“Each Day Is A New Gift From God”

…starting there is a blessing. So, as in your #6, if today doesn’t go exactly as you’d wished, tomorrow, at the very least has a chance to.

Blessings,
Bruce-
Each Day Is A New Gift From God!

thread from 2009, to be made current for 2015(: (saving a space) (:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

tags: vision boards, inspiration, success, ease

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content