login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Gratitude

I have so much to be gratefull for ,i wondered what is everyone else gratefull for in their lives
Every day i have the choice how to spend most of my time,i can go out ,stay in ,be busy,have a rest ,listen to music,watch tv,read,draw,write,paint,crochet,knit,sew cross stitch,scrapbook.
I can decorate our home ,move things around,make a secret garden,i can visit freinds,they can visit me ,i can have a bath anytime .I have freedom to live my life by my own choices .Iam blessed and gratefull ,love flowergirl

In response to flowergirl’s post:
Flowergirl this is my favourite subject and I hope it develops into a haven of gratitude. Gratitude is a magnet for more of the same and I strongly believe that as it has worked for me.

I was in a low/negative place about my job….I started being grateful for even having a job, for each penny I earned and really honestly loving every minute of assisting other individuals. In turn, my attitude towards the job changed – to one of humility (instead of the high horse I was on thinking I should be earning more and doing better.)
The gratitude, turned into being recognised for my worth and suddenly I was promoted!
Gratitude has shaped the sucesses of my life in the past year. I am acheiving wonderful things in my relationships, work, homelife and personal wellbeing.

I am grateful for anything I wast to improve……and so it does.
I am grateful for having the ability to manifest this in my life….
I am soooo grateful to bmindful and the wonderful people here….

God bless Flowergirl and more power to you and your new found Gratitude Attitude!

A full and thankful heart..

I am grateful for this post also flowergirl, I forget sometimes that I should yell out my gratefulness and announce it to the world more often then I do.

I have been studying the whole concept of gratitude and have decided that I like the word appreciate better then gratitude. I think it has something to do with my childhood. Mom or Dad telling us we should be grateful for the food on our table, because someone out in the world did not have any food on their table. So gratitude, just the word, not the concept, puts meaning in the fact that there is lack with the rest of the world.

I appreciate everyone that I have met on the Internet through my bmindful site, my all about coaching site, my blogging beginners membership and Facebook. I know the last one seems a little off, but I have really met some extraordinary people on Facebook.

I appreciate learning I something everyday in this wonderful school of Life. I appreciate the loving support of my coach and my friends. I appreciate the knowledge that I have created my life to this point and that knowledge allows me to change my life, redefine it and reorganize it when ever I want. I appreciate the abundance in my like and more. I am thankful for sites like bmindful, that allow us to express our feelings without judgement.

Thank you for making this thread and I appreciate you for being you.

When you use Gratitude and Attitude together the meaning takes on a completely different swing. I can appreciate Gratitude Attitude and throw in my own Positive Attitude Power or P.A.P. for short and we have a winning combination.

Attitude Life Coach, helping others to see the Power of a Positive Attitude with Affirmations and Gratitudes, Learn to be The Creator of Your Life.

Sometimes I love to be grateful for the little things. We are under seige (as is MANY places) with a horrible cold snap. The cold is bitterly below zero (currently it’s 17 degrees below zero)… but, I looked outside my window at 10:30pm and the world was so bright. It was as if it was noon. The lights of the town reflected off both the snow and the clouds and it was so beautiful and serene. I thought to myself, God is magnificent! The splendor and peace before my eyes was just indescribable.

I’m taking an Arabic class and there is a perfect phrase that came to my mind: Subhan Allah!! Roughly it means All Glory Goes to God. Maybe those who speak Arabic could have a better translation than mine.

I am living in many dimensions at once; the appearance of being trapped in time and space is only an illusion.

I am grateful every time my husband reads Rumi poetry before bed. Whenever he comes to a particularly inspiring poem, he shares it with me with great zest – dissecting each verse and applying it to modern day. While I cannot stay awake as long as he reads, it sends me off to slumber with beautiful words and images to digest as I sleep. This brings me peace and happy dreams.

I am living in many dimensions at once; the appearance of being trapped in time and space is only an illusion.

In response to meditatingmama’s post:
Sounds lovely MM (:

I Am the
Allowing Complete Unadulterated Readiness

Gratitude..love the topic, as most of us do here.

I’m grateful for life, and the gratitude for the gratitude (:

I Am the

As I move along in my life, in ways that I see and feel as better better better, I think of the many tools I use to move forward. And of course guess what comes to mind..yes Lee, and his product, Bmindful.

I’ve come around here for quite awhile now, and what started as just useful tools also became loving new friends..and grateful for that as well.

Anything that helps me focus on the greatest good-philosophy is all good in my book.

Thank you bmindful, and every member that so lovingly, wisely and honestly shares (:

I Am the

I feel grateful that my husband came home last night and surprised me with flowers for no reason. Pretty cool for a man whose been married to the same woman for almost twelve years.

I am grateful for so many,many things in my life.First I will start by saying Thank-You Father God for loving me.For the love my family and I have for each other.And for freedom.!Also for all at Bmindful.Thanks!

Now I will like to add more I am grateful for good people,(meaning family,friends,neighbors or anyone you might come in contact with)For the air I breath,For the food I have on my table,for the clothes I wear,a roof over my head,for a warm bed to sleep on,for water for all my needs especially when I need to destress and take a bath with some candles and soothing music.For electricity to use all these modern day gadgets which we use now a day to communicate ect.For animals,for gardens,The library,music.Well you get the idea the the list goes on and on there is always something good to be thankful for.So let’s be thankful more often. There are some who might not have any of these things I mention yet they also find something to be thankful.

In response to cuqui’s post:
Was also just thinking of internet and everything that makes it possible (laptop, electricity, the connection itself)

It is very cold here (although not -17F, -2C is also pretty chilly), I am thankful for my cozy apt, the heating, the delicious soup, internet connection, internet radio with cool music, for my view from the window, for the fact that it is sunday and I can enjoy all that. I am thankful for the telephone, which I will use instantly to talk to a friend.
Did I mention this site? I am thankful for this site and everyone who gives it life.

…what a wonderful world….

There have been times in the past at work when I held nothing but scorn for some of these gizmos but I have to say I am SOOooo grateful for todays’ technology which takes me to YouTube, Bmindful, etc. It can certainly cut down on one’s isolation.
I am grateful for the many physical, intellectual and emotional blessings
I receive everyday. I am grateful for the strength and direction I am feeling which buoys my spirits and builds my confidence. Genuine, Jan

I am grateful for a little gift from the universe this morning. As I peered out the window at the virgin white snow, there were a pair of love doves cuddling on a tree branch outside my bedroom window. They looked so happy even though it was well below zero – because they were taking in the sunshine and no wind for the first time in days. It was such a “Hallmark” moment. :)

I am so greatfull for the love i share with my family and friends even though i am sometimes not one for showing my feelings i do make a conscious
effort each morning to fill myself with gratitude and i agree with Aftab if it wasn’t for technology i wouldn’t be where i am now. So thankyou for you great people and thankyou for you bmindful.

I am grateful for my parents who are so loving and made me what I am today. I am grateful to God for my wonderful life partner and loving kids. I am also grateful for my extended family and friends and all those people who have made life wonderful for me-either by helping me directly or indirectly and also by helping me learn some hard facts of life. God bless everyone.

We all live under the same sky, but we don’t all have the same horizon.

In response to SONIA’s post:

Sonia, thanks for the reminder.

Although I lost my mom at a young age, I am very thankful for the impression she left in my life and that definitely shaped who I am today. My dad was always my biggest cheerleader and fan. I am so grateful for the unwavering faith he has always shown in me.

I cannot forget them in my gratitude journal!!

Yes friends, gratitude is a powerful tool for attainment. those who live by it reap great rewards of goodness. I am grateful for Life itself. It is full of good. Indeed life is good. when I come to think that I have the power to create, promote and allow everything in my life including a liberal dose of radiant health, peace of mind, joy happiness, etc, I discover that there is a lot to be grateful for. It is a wonderful thing to know that freedom and dominion are my birth right. I am grateful for these. Gratitude! Yes gratitude, is all for me.

GOD IS GOOD ALONE

grateful for feeling joyful, being mindful, being physically healthy, working, learning, and having a beautiful loving soul mate of a husband..

Gratitude helps you to grow and expand. Gratitude brings joy and laughter into your lives and into the lives of all those around you. by Eileen Caddy

2 of my favorites:

th-21.jpeg34ecbdf75496ba34135cfcd0866ac0aa--attitude-of-gratitude-gratitude-quotes.jpg

I Am the

grateful for the gift of life every new day
love flowergirl

grateful for another wonderful place to share gratitude(:

I Am the

Today I’m grateful for all you lovely people here at Bmindful ,to have a circle of positive caring friends all around the world is a wonderful gift
love flowergirl

Speaking of around the world, give a shout out to where you are ON this world! I’m almost smack-dab in the middle of the United States. I’m in Arkansas, the very most southern central part of Arkansas. I’m less than 20 miles from the northern most border of Louisiana. If I went east I’d run into the Mississippi River after about 90 miles or so I’m guessing. If I went south I could be in New Orleans in about five hours. Lots and lots of pine trees where I live. About ten miles or so from where I’m sitting DeSoto spent a winter here and would have died if the local “Indian” tribe hadn’t helped them survive. (You know, if you think about it, maybe those Indians shouldn’t have helped the sob, lol!) I’m grateful for lots of things, and I appreciate knowing more about you guys. Tell me some stuff about where you live. What’s it like there. I’m in a small town. Are you in a big, bustling city? My city doesn’t even have public transportation! Does yours? Lots of farming around here. What about where you live? Anyone famous from your neck of the woods? My dad once sold a horse to Johnny Cash! (It was before I was born, so I didn’t meet him.) Yep, he was from not too far from here. Glen Campbell was from not too far away either, but neither of them actually lived here in my town, El Dorado. Al Green was from not too far away from here. Bill Clinton once spoke at my high school. I was in the same room with the lying sob.

All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.
— Gandalf, J.R.R. Tolkien
I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

I Am the

e15d7b8ceeb870d04d58e6ba75b16165.jpg

I Am the

“When I remember to count my blessings,
I’m knocking on the door of serenity”
Stillness

gratitude meditation

Magazines-24+(7).jpg

Healthruwords.com_-_Inspirational_Images_-_The-Effects-of-Gratitude.jpg

328272.png

gratitudequote-600x400.jpg

th?id=OIP.qet8150USL2yNiMzQbdT9AEsEs&pid=15.1&P=0&w=300&h=300

It's true! www.suitablegifts.com #inspiration #quotes #motivation #meditation #yoga #spirituality #gratitude #love #kindness #enlightened #enlightenment #magic #mystic #mantra #grateful:

Mike Dooley - Notes from the Universe!:

Gratitude:

Abraham  Hicks:

Life:

Barbara Sherry Rose Vain - Google+:

Keep Calm and Get Your Gratitude On! Gratitude Thank you Lord for all You have provided & for all the Blessing You still have to give to me. I accept Your Love & Blessings with a grateful heart & a giving spirit. #thankyouLord #jevel #jevelinc:

There’s no such thing as fiction. Our experiences are constructed within our own imagination. What we believe iz possible iz what we’ll experience. The life we’re living now iz only imagined in some of the minds of other infinite parallel versions of you.

8b3837aa1975e348f2d06cc5c0812678.jpg

poems-and-quotes-radmacher-expressing-gratitude.jpg

4b358406dba7ad749ef3c4f92aa2b217.jpg

118641-o.jpg

4e76a7f257a568ab0c4a10e5e3f0a755.jpg

abundance-now-and-always1.jpg

Gratitude-and-Cheer.jpg

f82d111fa4f65aaaa25b286ebc33ae7b.jpg

002a8dcd2fa515443bd5ee121fbf1750.jpg

1cfbea45ccbe35dfa6293a31d93219ed.jpg

afd7231c586cf8e8d9cc6b68118eee97.jpg

ef1796badd89053d5ea4e07401fe197e.jpg

2b312bfd1983357108287765de22ea28.jpg

gratitude-attitude.png?w=640

fed8c7fa7f9ed1ef549e7bc10d2f62b3.jpg

5408a9382d3473e39e7d2499908f1652.jpg

Gratitude_web.jpg

dba19be3041b5c69498076ff26a1446d.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

Quote-Gratitude-must-be-part1.jpg

Image result for spiritual gratitude artwork

Image result for louise hay gratitude art

Related image

Related image

grateful to be grateful

I Am the

Image result for gratitude quotes gif

Image result for gratitude quotes

Image result for gratitude quotes

Image result for beautiful gratitude quotes

Related image

Related image

"None is more impoverished than the one who has no gratitude.
Gratitude is a currency that we can mint for ourselves, and spend without fear of bankruptcy."
Fred De Witt Van Amburgh

In response to manlock's post:

Awesome Manlock! Really like that.

May you truly prosper here & everywhere!

selfcare (aka AWP)

I Am the

Image result for gratitude about life quotes gif

Image result for inspirational gratitude quotes rumi

To speak gratitude is courteous and pleasant, to enact gratitude is generous and noble, but to live gratitude is to touch Heaven.

Eckhart-Tolle-on-gratitude.jpeg

Daily-Morning-Positive-Affirmations-213x300.jpg325dc5a661edfa5d59cdda972f1dba10.jpg

I Am the

a0aa92117edfaf2b618faf65fa55b79e.jpg

Image result for gratitude music of the heart quotes gif

30-days-of-gratitude-music-quote_orig.jpg

Image result for gratitude music of the heart quotes gif

Image result for gratitude tumblr gif

Image result for gratitude tumblr gif

I am grateful for my health.

I am grateful I know how to better it.

I am grateful I have a plan for this.

I am grateful I have begun.

I am  grateful for all inspiration which has brought my focus & desire to move with this commitment.

I am grateful my heart is in it.

I am grateful for how I feel about it, and how I know I will feel when I'm further into this, and I am grateful for what I know the result will be as I continue on with my heart desires ... soon & for my beautiful future because of this.

I am grateful that I am compassionate with myself.

I am grateful I'm easy on me though I remind myself of the benefits of my path and I feel agreement that I'm on the right path and I will do what it takes.

I Am the

See the source image

I Am the

I am grateful for this day.

I am grateful for opportunities

I am grateful for allowing more out of myself.

I am grateful for my willingness.

I am grateful for being resourceful.

I am grateful for my contentedness that is easily tapped into

I Am grateful for the Joy  my spirit is.

I Am the

I am not someone who likes to share lots of  really-intricate details ... personally. 

Though, after reading a wonderful Christmas story-thread, I wanted to say today I have enormous gratitude for a kind friend who did something for my lil' family unit which was  really needed Now. 

I had that mustard-seed faith going on... knowing all would come together(:

And all I can say is...Thank you my friend.

Thank you Dear God!See the source image

I Am the

See the source image

I Am the

I am so grateful to get some needed rest here & there today.

I am grateful I got in touch with some tools that will help give myself more of what I need for me daily.

I am grateful I have such desire to not just give me a very good 2019, though on a grander view... to keep upgrading whatever works for my life in better better ways... forever & a day(:

I Am the

What an incredibly beautiful month.

I got to see what was possible if I just believe.

I am so grateful!

I Am the

See the source image

I Am the

• 0*ZX5vjAOnRu9WVdjx.

I Am the

Anything that anyone gives attention to, becomes true

grateful for days to simply allow ...

{time off is awesome for this}

grateful for today's celebration with spouse.

{going out to dinner at a restaurant we've never been to}

I Am the

In response to Stillness's post:

listened to part... think I'm going to like this meditation. I'll take a moment today and continue to relax and be grateful with this

thank you

I Am the

People who live the most fulfilling lives are the ones who are always rejoicing at what they have.
Richard Carlson

I Am the

a1b360ab6fb12f3363523909d5444ab7--sadness-gift-ideas.jpgb26d3187a0855999a18b1cf7328769ec.jpg

I Am the

Gratitude 

• I woke up.
  • I woke up looking for clock, to see if it was time to go to work. Realized it was my day off. Yippeeeeeeeeeee! I have gratitude for my day off and gratitude for my place of work.
  • I have gratitude for all that I feel.
  • Gratitude for the strength I feel for where I am and energy of desire to do what I need to do for myself, my home and my lil' family unit.
  • Gratitude for my friends.
  • Gratitude for my friends, coworker-associates, and family who love me just for me.
  • Gratitude for anyone at anytime that have been surprisingly difficult and created the reasons for me to give more to myself and my life.
  • Gratitude for those who have been easy to be around, because I can simply powerfully be the  the love I Am.

I Am the

aaea0f4df67556ae2896a686d427b44a.jpg

I Am the

“Some memories are unforgettable, remaining ever vivid and heartwarming!” – Joseph B. Wirthlin

I have gratitude for my memories.

I have gratitude for this moment.

I have gratitude for my future.

I Am the

peace.jpg

I Am the

I am grateful for the opportunity to be present in each new moment.

I Am the

I am so grateful that we have a Thanksgiving Day.

I love it because I make heart felt conscious joyful-effort to be grateful for EVERYTHING,

I love it because at work, I wish everyone I am in contact with beautiful gratitude blessings and joyful anticipation of a fresh new experience.

I love that my hopes and dreams feel illuminated with soulful clarity.

I love that my 'bad' days I can remember feel forgotten

and my good days feel like a party.

I'm liking this moment.

I Am the

Image result for gratitude gif

I am grateful for today and the blank space of life I am allowing joyful creating.

Grateful for my spouse, 

friends and                                        family (by blood and by choice)who add so much good  to my life. Grateful for a roof over my head and steady work. I am grateful for choices that I allow myself to see and the energy to partake in them. I am grateful to define myself and what success is on my own terms. I am grateful for gratitude which uplifts and always creates better better best.

I Am the

Today I am grateful for the ability to perceive things in ways that help me live my life with greater ease.

I Am the

Grateful for kind friends who only want the best for me and I for them.

Grateful for food in my home and choices in which to prepare.

Grateful for inspiration .

Grateful for my home to create in a manner which I will create a sanctuary 

I am grateful to start my day and experience blessings that are there for me and contribute where I can beyond myself.

Gratitude that my nap brought me some restfulness

My definition of greatness

is to be greater than your environment,

to be greater than your body,

and to be greater than time.

And if you do, you will be great.

I mean, that’s it!” – Dr. Joe Dispenza

I am so grateful for the life I have had. I will build on that love, and I will remain grateful.

Today I am grateful for all I know I am grateful for and create a loving space for continuous gratitude in each day

Grateful for a new day of newness. I take responsibility gratefully for today’s good thoughts and feelings.

Grateful for a new day of Higher Level of context and I am appreciating this moment and allowing anticipation of moments which follow.

Today I am grateful for the people that have been Divinely placed in my life.

Today I feel the gratitude for the joy of  what has continues to come my way.

Today I am filled with gratitude for gratitude and I am grateful for gratitude.

Grateful for my day

Grateful for my evening

Grateful for tomorrow and the great thoughts and feelings that will fill my day.

“I think gratitude is a big thing. It puts you in a place where you’re humble.” – Andra Day

“The discipline of gratitude is the explicit effort to acknowledge that all I am and have is given to me as a gift of love, a gift to be celebrated with joy.” – Henri Nouwen

In response to iZUHM THA iNFiNiTE's post:

Fantastic quotes 

7ca3776efa6d34f593674f846136e1c1--gratitude-quotes-brenA9-brown.jpg

I Am the

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content