login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★your blessing [mindfully & heart fully]

★Send a blessing of your own (specific or general)

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

A tool
resources/heartmath-tools/quick-coherence-technique-for-adults

somehow (: related threads coming soon

Prayer requests 2010
prayer-request- 2010 created by SmartRoutines

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Today I send a blessing to those who have asked, and those that simply come into my heart

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Today I appreciate the blessings being offered to me -the ones who’ve said out loud and sent silently,

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Today I mindfully send blessings to every person I think of… may add places/things when I remember. (that’s a lot of blessing, though worth the attempt)

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content