login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★ Acceptance-Loving & Appreciating Heart {for self & others}

b4390c17da7c470b3295c027bd802fcf--miracle-morning-affirmations-daily-positive-affirmations.jpg

I-cannot-change-another.jpg

See the source image

• Affirmations & Quotes  

I love how my spirit enjoys the awesomeness in others.

• “The choice to follow love through to its completion is the choice to seek completion within ourselves. The point at which we shut down on others is the point at which we shut down on life. We heal as we heal others, and we heal others by extending our perceptions past their weaknesses. Until we have seen someone’s darkness, we don’t really know who that person is. Until we have forgiven someone’s darkness, we don’t really know what love is. Forgiving others is the only way to forgive ourselves, and forgiveness is our greatest need.” – Marianne Williamson

• comment:I love to let go of circumstances…people… a form of moving on… and that kind of loving selfishness works for me(:

It seems my forgetter is a form of forgiveness… because I forget by forgiving(: To really know people and have them know you …takes time and willingness… and a great deal of listening with heart… And even then we may not be understood or understand everything others are relaying from the context they are sharing. Though loving others… Is a constant. It only takes willingness and lots of heart… and yes, a bit of good prayer(:

Of course in some instances …it will be or feel like a greater process….

thank you God…As I’ve gotten older ……just uncertainty insulated with love feels better & more honest and easier for my whole being. And from there so much is possible…

uncertainty can be your celebration(: 

• The most important part of letting go is found in your intention. If the intention is to let go as an act of casting away an identity from a position of spiritual righteousness or personal judgment, then the contractions and clamping down intensifies. Conversely, if the intention is to let go as an act of love toward the form, so it can become a conscious expression of spirit in action, then letting go occurs in a spontaneous moment of heartfelt relief. Letting go is not a practice to master, but an opportunity to come to terms with your most intimate level of honesty. In doing so, you let go of all unconscious behaviors and painful distractions, allowing the form of experience to blossom into full radiance, as you fulfill the mission you were born to complete. Matt Kahn

• a very favorite quote of mine…(I do love quotes) (:
      You’re not the same person you were ten years ago, ten months ago, or even ten minutes ago. Neither are your loved ones, your friends, your acquaintances. See others as they exist in the present moment, not as they existed in the past. Brian Weiss
      ★ღ✰˚ ✰。
    • ~~~~~~~~~~~

37704?w=49&h=49&t=1Nancee1953 once posted:
    I feel great when I release any feelings of disappointment substituting it with forgiveness and acceptance .

comment:I like that Nancee (: Just saying that to myself resonates…

“Love is made up of three unconditional properties in equal measure:

1. Acceptance
    2. Understanding
    3. Appreciation

Remove any one of the three and the triangle falls apart.

Which, by the way, is something highly inadvisable. Think about it — do you really want to live in a world of only two dimensions?

So, for the love of a triangle, please keep love whole.”
    ― Vera Nazarian, The Perpetual Calendar of Inspiration

“To be fully seen by somebody, then, and be loved anyhow – this is a human offering that can border on miraculous.” ― Elizabeth Gilbert

“The more you know who you are, and what you want, the less you let things upset you.” Stephanie Perkins,

Acceptance doesn’t mean resignation; it means understanding that something is what it is and that there’s got to be a way through it.” Michael J. Fox

“Maturity, one discovers, has everything to do with the acceptance of ‘not knowing.” ― Mark Z. Danielewski,

052f596457c916361ebeac650531657f--love-one-another-love-is.jpg

ef703aa5db2c2971f7042d7c12257eb2.jpg

See the source image

See the source image

• ead58a8c8424ca287358569b2a181f74--need-to-all-you-need-is.jpg
    •  

• ~~~~~~~~~~~

feel free to share as is-anytime!!

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Others

“Just as compassion is the wish that all sentient beings be free of suffering, loving-kindness is the wish that all may enjoy happiness. As with compassion, when cultivating loving-kindness it is important to start by taking a specific individual as a focus of our meditation, and we then extend the scope of our concern further and further, to eventually encompass and embrace all sentient beings. Again, we begin by taking a neutral person, a person who inspires no strong feelings in us, as our object of meditation. We then extend this meditation to individual friends and family members and, ultimately, our particular enemies.
We must use a real individual as the focus of our meditation, and then enhance our compassion and loving-kindness toward that person so that we can really experience compassion and loving-kindness toward others. We work on one person at a time. Dalai Lama XIV

Acceptance & Self

Clearly recognizing what is happening inside us, and regarding what we see with an open, kind and loving heart, is what I call Radical Acceptance. If we are holding back from any part of our experience, if our heart shuts out any part of who we are and what we feel, we are fueling the fears and feelings of separation that sustain the trance of unworthiness. Radical Acceptance directly dismantles the very foundations of this trance.” Tara Brach

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In response to AppreciationView˚‘s post: I love that quote by Marianne Williamson….

Her words are stronger than medicine.

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

thank you…Kathi(: Appreciate you stopping by(:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In response to AppreciationView˚‘s post:

1) Begin by directing loving –kindness toward yourself. By overcoming any sense of unworthiness and Allow the heartfelt radiance of loving –kindness to fill your being as you recite each phrase of this meditation slowly and with deep feeling: May my heart be filled with happiness and peace, May I be free from all kinds of sufferings. When you heart is full of loving kindness and happiness, extend your Happiness to others. to read more

this is similar to the quote by Dalai Lama XIV in post in this link:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content