login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Uplifting Others & Being One With Joy

Uplifting Others

& Being One With Joy

~diagram/article link

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR7R7Ty3G6azOtaAk08SUf6H9XbH8zfENbNfpfyQtDZjQHpZxHB

an all time favorite on Bmindful (thanks Freya for introducing it to me on this site) validation

Off the top of my head- things that have assisted me:

Being happy requires that you define your life in your own terms and then throw your whole heart into living your life to the fullest. In a way, happiness requires that you be perfectly selfish in order to develop yourself to a point where you can be unselfish for the rest of your life. Brian Tracy

Abe video / Uplifting Others

7a5957c94ad3adcd68358347c307ba0b--inspire-quotes-beachbody.jpg

589d1ae6ab1b3ac0d505ea79c57fc2f7.jpg

funny story about these .... coming soon

6b7e82f408cb8a67253e444c453df6cd.jpg

5fcb3b9b3962e45514de33ab98fa707a--matt-kahn-quotes-favorite-quotes.jpg

• ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    article6 Ways To Boost Your Habits Of Helping
    1. Keep a journal about the large and small ways you are giving to people right now.
    2. Make it a practice to help one person every day. This is an easy and gratifying exercise that, with very little practice, can become a natural part of your daily routine
    3. Visualize helping
    4. Draw on your own talents in giving.
    5. Think about the ways others have given to you, right now or in the past.
    6. Practice concentric visualizations to read this article in full
  • ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Whatever you think the world is withholding from you, you are withholding from the world.”

“Whatever you think people are withholding from you—praise, appreciation, assistance, loving care, and so on—give it to them.”

“You cannot receive what you don’t give. Outflow determines inflow.” Eckart Tolle

one thing that assists in the joy department is not comparing myself to others.

• There will always be someone ‘further ahead’ in something than me. Though there will never me another me, who has been exactly where I have with my exact chemistry and experiences..being me. Therefore comparing myself to anyone else is like comparing apples to oranges.
  • Focusing on yourself is a wonderful-selfishness. You can only change you..Put your energy on being your best..if you can help someone in the process ..even better.
  • Focus on being the loving energy that is kind and good. Smile inside and out. Others benefit from you loving yourself. You set an example for them to love themselves well.
  • Giving is great. Make sure you also know how to give to you.
  • WITH THOSE YOU LOVE THE MOST:

• Always love yourself at least a hair more than you love another.

Interacting with others: Lovely combo allowing a basic level of openness, not letting little things be big things… and no matter what it is…(have an inner place of knowing I am not the situation…and neither are others) then letting go… We are so much more than a set of behaviors or circumstances. We are all love and… you’re right …all just following our hearts (what we believe/enjoy)

Prayerful focus helps to guide there(:Believing in the best & ‘letting go’ of the result …helps bring it together (: That’s my focused intention & letting go with love -anyway(: Abe beautiful music and rampage
    decide to feel good no matter what anyone else is (or isn’t) doing. Most of the time this (inner-joy) regardless of what the ‘world’ is up to is so true for me… especially with silly toothpaste kinds of examples… (rolling paste etc) and actually most things where self-care is concerned. Feeling good (where it counts) is something I love…! I say where it counts… because feelings & circumstances come and go… though we don’t have to live there unless we like it(:

WITH THE LOVE YOU GIVE OUT AT WORK

• When you service others at work..service them with what they need. Let it be in line with the companies highest expectations. Then go beyond that ..you and others will prosper much!

Feel free to share what works for you

inspirational-positive-quotes-always-leave-people-better-than-you-found-them-hug-the-hurt-kiss-the-broken-b.jpg

quote-hurt-by-people-640x640.jpgimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcQo8lPmre2m0dDpsgJKN5SiovcedAp7m092EFDxxAwLrQTOo61ILwdont-have-time-to-help-and-love-people.jpgimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcR324oJ0AXLzCaz8Uh9ldTqvovrdg5liY1_YRL_RKwQigkbeVGwhurting-back-the-people.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

02_Winnie_the_Pooh_Quotes_You_cant_stay-1068x561.jpg

~diagramGiving

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSRM0RiA3hTPac8lvQXK9xWdcTAipmKeaxxFg19zwsxycG_O14X

• ~