login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★If We Could See Into Each Others Heart [video]

A video which reminds us …

videoIf We Could See Into Each Others Heart

video and [description below] from youtube :

WOW! A profound look at life, in 4 minutes. You have to watch this — and share it. We literally welled up with tears — very rarely does that happen.

The camera wanders and shows the inner lives of people around us as they do their daily tasks. Most of it is set in a hospital, where there is so much worry, sadness, some joy, bad news, good news, no news, anxiety, fear — as in real life, but perhaps magnified.

We’ve all BEEN there – experienced at least one of these people’s lives. Hence, the tears! It’s so TRUE.

This short video is at once quiet, profound, powerful, true, simple — and so supremely human. It was produced by the Cleveland Clinic, as an example of their regard for empathy.

It’s a profound reminder: we ALL have our story. Others have theirs. We NEVER know. And to treat others with the benefit of the doubt, with courtesy, with compassion, with respect.

REMEMBER HOW IMPORTANT IT IS TO VALUE YOURSELF & OTHERS RIGHT NOW.

• _____________________ REMEMBER HOW IMPORTANT IT IS TO VALUE YOURSELF & OTHERS RIGHT NOW.REMEMBER HOW IMPORTANT IT IS TO VALUE YOURSELF & OTHERS RIGHT NOW.
  • ~ ~ ~

2 other short videos added 5/29/15

• Side by Side
    • Miracle the Kitten

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

REMEMBER HOW IMPORTANT IT IS TO VALUE YOURSELF & OTHERS RIGHT NOW.
  • _____________________ REMEMBER HOW IMPORTANT IT IS TO VALUE YOURSELF & OTHERS RIGHT NOW. REMEMBER HOW IMPORTANT IT IS TO VALUE YOURSELF & OTHERS RIGHT NOW.
  • ~ ~ ~

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

related thread If I only Had One Moment
  • ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    “The desire to reach for the stars is ambitious. The desire to reach hearts is wise.” Maya Angelou
  • ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“[e]very major spiritual tradition addresses our heart, and specifically the need to open our heart.” by Joseph Naft on Opening Our Heart from Inner Frontiers.org

• ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

The video: “If we could see into each others hearts” is very well done.

It demonstrates how we are all ultimately vulernable, with our health and the health of our loved ones…

Its very touching, and it gave me cause for pause…

Thank you for your compassionate thread!

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

• ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    you may enjoy these:
    Side by Side by Marina Florance and Mick Kennedy
    When I asked Mick for permission to use “Side by Side” this is what he wrote:“I wrote Side by Side as a peace song and Marina recorded it at High Barn in Essex, a while after her album was released by them. The whole idea is to get people to listen and maybe learn to live with each other in peace. We made it a free download from their site and tried to encourage schools to adopt it as an anthem of sorts to try and work against racism.”

Miracle the Kitten

• ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    I thank you for your comments(:

We simply do not know what others are experiencing/or what they’ve experienced…or what they may experience in regard to themselves and others.

I enjoyed this video a lot myself. I liked it so much I shared it with a few others I know. The older-adults loved it, and the younger adults …not as much. I was glad to have been surprised by the younger adults reaction…It reinforced to me…(once again) …we are all coming from different places. It also reminded me…not to generalize/label…It could’ve been just these younger ones…

There is some wonderful care too much-material out there. I often believe we need to balance that information-base with a bit of this. Neither info is wrong…just a bit of balance…or the ideas of caring will become obsolete…let alone any form of demonstration while we are all still here to experience …

We need to reinforce different things at different times of our lives. This is what works for me today…. I am glad it was a positive piece for you today.

“In the beginning of life, when we were infants, we need others to survive, right? And at the end of life, when you get like me, you need others to survive, right? But here’s the secret: in between, we need others as well.” Tuesdays With Morrie (p.157) * ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

updated 5/29/15
you may like to visit:
People Come Into Your Life For a Reason
intro

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Incredible photography!!!

I’m so grateful, for everything, everywhere!

So happy for my health and for my joy!!

Thanks for the post!!!
Pure beauty!!!

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content