login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Prayer Request 4/26/10

My brother, Joe, had a cardiac arrest earlier today. He actually died, but they brought him back. He was at the hospital for a stress test when it happened. He is in Tulsa, and I would be on my way there, but my van is in the shop. I just got off the phone with him. He is going in for by-pass surgery in the morning. He was in great spirits and was more concerned about US worrying than about himself. The Dr.‘s told him he had a 98.5% chance of coming through just fine. Please send a little prayer his way.

Thanks
Jeff

All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.
— Gandalf, J.R.R. Tolkien
I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

Dear MCM, Your brothers’ great spirits are a great plus as well as the Dr.‘s optimistic prognosis. My heart and thoughts are for you & your brothers’ ( your van) highest good. Sending hugs as well:} Love, Jan

Jeff ~ My thoughts and prayers are with you and your entire family. My brother-in-law just had bi-pass surgery a few months ago. It is amazing how they can fix you! Sending you much love, light & happiness!!

I am living in many dimensions at once; the appearance of being trapped in time and space is only an illusion.

Hello Jeff..I emailed you..(:

Our prayers are strong here for your brother and your family. I already believe the best for your brother..
Much love, much prayers and all of my support(:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jeff don’t be too surprized if his personality changes for even the better! He will bring you some great insights on coming back from the dead. People change a lot and bring such a great message with them. He was given another chance to come back for a good reason. My prayers are with him and your family. He is definitely going to change some people’s lives!

Blessings,
Mary

Thank you, everyone, for your prayers. Joe is out of surgery now and all went well. He will be in recovery for a few hours and then moving to a room. It is a blessing to have you guys at times like this. Much love and appreciation.
Jeff

I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

In response to themadcookieman’s post:
Great news Jeff!!!

Prayers will continue for his greatest good(:

Hugs(:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Good to know your brother has made it through surgery. I know that with your prayers and ours hes going to make a full recovery. :)

enjoy life!

Jeff, I have spent much more time in prayer for you and your brother. I hope that he continues to do well – and you and your family keep your spirits high.

I am in your corner!

I am living in many dimensions at once; the appearance of being trapped in time and space is only an illusion.

Hi Jeff,

I will say a prayer for your brother and your family…He is going to have a lovely recovery with no complications.

hi Jeff ,only just seen your post but sending lots of prayers and hugs to you and your brother ,take care ,flowergirl

Hi Jeff,Believing,Trusting,Waiting,Hoping and Praying for your brother,You and entire family.1 Peter 5:7“Cast all your anxiety on Him because He cares for you.” ~ ~ ~ He will cover you with His feathers,and under His wings you will find refuge,His faithfulness will be your shield and rampart.” Psalm 91:4. ~ ~ ~ Jeff “The Lord bless you and keep you.” Numbers 6:24. ~ ~ ~ STAY POSITIVE & STRONG!! Hugs your way~~~~ Cuqui. ~~~~

Thanks so much for you prayers, everyone. The doctor’s said everything went beautifully and he is making a remarkable recovery. He will be working again in just a few weeks, from home at first, but I’m really relieved. Thanks again.

I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content