login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★ miracles?

Things to share..!

I have some great experiences which were influenced by some of your pretty pointy affirmations! I’m quite amazed..

Here it comes, then:

tuesday I was worrying about some payments that should have arrived already in March, from two of my clients. I already had sent a letter to one of them saying that I was planning to ask an incasso-office to handle the issue. That morning I checked my account for the last time and concluded that the payment was not there. Some way or another I came across bmindful and thought; well, I could just try, why not.. it does not hurt anyway. I found some good affirmations about wealth that I found might work for me, and started concentrating and writing the ones down I liked the most. Some half an hour later I started feeling pretty good and thought ‘this is really weard if this could work..’and checked my account. One of the payments had arrived! “yeah, right.. strager than this it can’t get…’ and I went on for another 15 minutes and stopped. About two minutes later I got a call from the credits administration of the second client saying that the payment should arrive in two days.

I must say I was pretty amazed. Sitting there with a cup of coffie I thought; if this works, then it might work for some other things too. Today I experimented with some other clients and got some very interesting responses (I asked for al NICE job NOW and GOT it!). Now I am trying it out with my postbox being the treasurebox which surprises me every day. I am so interested.. I just saw that it delivered me a free example of a magazine I really like.. I´ll be following this stuff…

I wonder if this has something to make with the fact that I some months ago was initiated as a Reiki-master and somehow things seem to find their way now. But this feels like miracles to me. Very strange, not something you come across in ‘the normal world’.

What a coincidence that I found this site. And well, do coincidences exist?

I wish you all the same miracles!
Greetings, Papaverbloem

Hello Papaverbloem, and thankyou for sharing this wonderful story with us!!

This kind of thread really gets me in the right frame of mind – which for me is, gratitude, faith and trust in the universe. This is a wonderful reminder of how, if you work it…it really works! Trusting in all things good and truly believing in the powers of of subconsious minds are really all that is required – and of course a vision, dream or expectation.

I too am a fan of reiki and when I started practicing reiki, some miraculous things were magnetised towards me. I mean miraculous. I needed a job, I got one. I needed self-esteem, I got some. I needed self respect and , you guessed it, I got it, in the space of about a month my world turned around. I simply balanced my chakras to let the universe in….However, somewhere along the way I stopped practicing reiki and things were not working so well. I had a bad spell of health, both mentall and physically and lost all sense of emotional control. Now, thats not to say that this will happen to others. Just that it happened to me, when I let my balance get out of whack.

Nowadays, I still dont practice reiki (although after reading your post, I will try to find it again), but one thing that has changed me for the better is my use of affirmations, positive channelling of energy on a daily basis, by doing the right thing, being grateful and nurturing my health and by simply trusting in the universe and in God as my protector and guide.

I do believe that miracles happen when the heart asks openly and honestly. I believe that good attracts good and that the universe has plenty to give if you are open to receive. I know that divine guidance keeps me afloat and without it I am susceptible to the dangers that exist in the world, and to falling into a negative mindset.

I send you my best wishes and plenty more blessings and miracles. Thankyou for this wonderful thread. I look forward to seeing how it develops.

Perhaps we could all share success stories here???

What a wonderful way to grateful to this site!
Anoushka ;o)

A full and thankful heart..

to BE grateful to this site.
oops..;o)

A full and thankful heart..

These stories really help me. I have seen miracles of my own through turning it over to God- believing it will happen. I’m not religious – I don’t go to church right now- but I do believe in God, positive thinking and affirmations. And I know personally it has worked in my life.

With that said- I am in a rut- a big one- it’s been four years. I think it’s because it has been so long that I have lost faith- not that I can’t be healed- but that because my situation is my fault- I am not being helped. I try to affirm that I AM worth the help and healing- but again, having trouble.

I am reading everyone’s posts and it is helping. If anyone has any suggestions or tricks for getting “unstuck” – I’d really appreciate it!

In response to lemur’s post:

I am happy to see that you have found this site. Sometimes, we just need to ask for help and intend for it – in order for it to manifest into our life.

I spent probably 3 or 4 years in a deep depression. There didn’t seem to be any solution and as much as I pondered all of the bad that was there, it seemed to be more than happy to multiply for me.

Gratitude is such an important first step. Be grateful for what you have. It may seem simple such as eye sight, hearing, health… whatever… But, take it and FEEL it as deeply as possible. Celebrate each small step in the right direction – each positive thing that comes your way.

Equally important is getting clear about what you want. It sounds simple enough, but when you really sit down and think about it – it may be much more difficult to put it into concrete ideas. Rather than wanting to be rich, you may affirm, I have $10,000 cash in my bank account – or a Million – or whatever. But, be clear and concise.

Don’t worry about HOW – because that is always taken care of. Oh, and it may not be in the manner you expect, so always expect the unexpected. It can bring you so much more joy.

If you cannot get over fear, I have a little trick. I call it my “Surrender” box. Whenever I find myself obsessing about HOW or CAN’T, I write my fear down onto a 3 × 5 index card and I place it in my surrender box. If I am really anxious about getting positive results for it, I say this little prayer:

(Your Name), CALM DOWN! This is going to work out fine. New opportunites are coming your way. Just be patient. Everything is unfolding in the right time. God (you can use Universe, Higher Power, whatever is your belief) is handling this. Your job is NOT to worry.

Sometimes when I want to feel empowered, I go back to see what I was worried about, and WHAM! They are always solved – even the biggies such as debt have been solved. Believe that you are a Trust Fund Baby of the Universe. You are always taken care of. Be it health, happiness, wealth – you are safe and satisfied.

Regardless of the time you have been down, STOP! Each moment is new and precious. Celebrate the new and positive and you will be granted so much more! I promise!

Peace & Blessings~ MM

I am living in many dimensions at once; the appearance of being trapped in time and space is only an illusion.

In respnse to meditationgmama

What great advice you gave. I will use your affirmation paragraph CALM DOWN. What wisdom there is in it. The information here from each of you is so fantastic! Thank you all because I am obssessing too. Lee has no idea what he has created here in this website for so many of us who are going along our path. This brings so much hope and happiness. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!

Peace,
Mary

loving that intro:

[awesome thread from 2009. had brought it current for all of us to continue the positive flow(:]

In response to meditatingmama’s post: I love some of the great pearls meditatingmama wrote Sometimes when I want to feel empowered, I go back to see what I was worried about, and WHAM! They are always solved – even the biggies such as debt have been solved. Believe that you are a Trust Fund Baby of the Universe.Be it health, happiness, wealth – you are safe and satisfied. You are always taken care of.

• ~

and

If you cannot get over fear, I have a little trick. I call it my “Surrender” box. Whenever I find myself obsessing about HOW or CAN’T, I write my fear down onto a 3 × 5 index card and I place it in my surrender box.

and

Regardless of the time you have been down, STOP! Each moment is new and precious. Celebrate the new and positive and you will be granted so much more! I promise!

and

Gratitude is such an important first step. Be grateful for what you have. It may seem simple such as eye sight, hearing, health… whatever… But, take it and FEEL it as deeply as possible. Celebrate each small step in the right direction – each positive thing that comes your way.

In response to anoushka’s post:

and from Anoushka:
I do believe that miracles happen when the heart asks openly and honestly. I believe that good attracts good and that the universe has plenty to give if you are open to receive. I know that divine guidance keeps me afloat and without it I am susceptible to the dangers that exist in the world, and to falling into a negative mindset.

awesome!

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content