login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★"Brushes with Greatness" for fun!

Okay, this might be fun. What famous and not so famous people have you met?

My “A” list:
I met Al DiMeola a couple of times. (Great Guitar Player)
I’ve met Larry Carlton and Lee Ritenour (Great Guitarists)
I know Richard Leo Johnson (Great Guitarist)
I know Richard Gilowitz (well know guitarist)

My “B” list:
Do you remember “The Love Boat”? I med the guy that played Sam the bartender!

My “C” list:
I met the guy that was in “Dirty Harry” that was in the scene in Chinatown. The guy with the shotgun that said something like “Suck on this N#$%#$#%!”
I have met three soap opera “stars”.

My “D” list:
I have met Mike Huckabee’s wife.
I saw Bill Clinton when he spoke at my high school years ago when he was governor.

My “E” list:
I stayed in a hotel once that also had Stephen Speilberg, Matt Damon and Mickey Rooney staying there at the same time. I didn’t actually see them though.

My “F” list:
I saw a “famous” wrestler once who was staying at a hotel I was staying in. I think his name was Ted DeBiassi or something like that!

All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.
— Gandalf, J.R.R. Tolkien
I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

Jack Nicholson said ‘Helloooo..’ to ME ……….I almost fainted.

Keanu Reeves was sitting right behind me at a bar. I could shoot the guy in front of me staring at him, cause he could see him but not me :-/

Geraldin Chaplin goes swimming in the lake close to my place.

I’ve seen a few celebrities at the Berlinale (Berlin Film Festival). One of the highlights was for ‘Bordertown’ we got tickets right behind the places reserved for the actors (usaully they do not stay): First came Marc Anthony, greeting everyone and smiling straight at me … I melted.
Then came she (Jennifer Lopez) ….. not so important ;-)
Me, still thinking this is it and they will leave .. There came Antonio! The absolut Antonio, Antonio Banderas and sat right in front of me. I thought I will have a heart attack.. got used to it after 10 minutes and watched the movie.

I saw Jack Tripper (still cannt remember his name) in a shop in New Orleans.

…what a wonderful world….

Lol not too sure if any of you know Shortland Street and Outrageous Fortune? I have met a quite a few of actors from both programmes in my travels around West Auckland, all filming of both programmes is done in this area, ask me their names and I wouldnt know lol, Im not good with names.

“Happiness is a perfume you cannot pour on others without getting a few drops on yourself.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

I met the Dalai Lama in 1996 :)

Focus

Freygan, that is really cool! And I didn’t know you were such a sports fan Laurie!

I forgot a couple. I met the guy that was in Dead Poets Society, the actor whose character killed himself. He is on a tv show called House now.
The same day I met that guy, Alan Alda honked his horn at me. He and that guy were in a play together at the Shaftsbury Theatre in London. After the play I was standing in front of where the alley dumped onto the street. I was blocking him in! :)

All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.
— Gandalf, J.R.R. Tolkien
I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content